Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

balsa wood tower

balsa wood tower. Balsa Wood Aero Grade
  • Balsa Wood Aero Grade



  • forever
    07-23 06:34 PM
    If-485 is rejected should we wait till PD becomes current?

    Yes. You can not apply again until your priority date becomes current.





    balsa wood tower. Wood used here is alsa wood.
  • Wood used here is alsa wood.



  • patiently_waiting
    09-16 10:40 AM
    This may be older, but it is useful in filing online.

    Filing Advance Parole online - 101 (http://nixstor.blogspot.com/2008/09/filing-advance-parole-online-101.html)

    Filing EAD online 101 (http://nixstor.blogspot.com/2008/05/filing-ead-online-101.html)





    balsa wood tower. alsa wood tower. Best+alsa+wood+glider+; Best+alsa+wood+glider+. roadbloc. May 3, 05:16 AM
  • alsa wood tower. Best+alsa+wood+glider+; Best+alsa+wood+glider+. roadbloc. May 3, 05:16 AM



  • clif
    03-01 01:44 PM
    Friends,

    I have Canada PR since October 2006. In October this year I will complete 3 years since landing in Canada. The rule to maintain PR is that one should live in Canada for at least 2 years in a 5 year period. Since I have not lived in Canada more that a couple of weeks since landing, will I be allowed to move to Canada after completing 3 years outside Canada or will I be sent back from the border? Has anyone moved to Canada after living outside for more than 3 years since landing? Please advise.

    Thanks.





    balsa wood tower. alsa wood tower. Cut from alsa wood; Cut from alsa wood. Consultant. Apr 28, 04:26 PM. Hold iPhone horizontally. Use iMovie App (http:/it.ly/iZvVcj)
  • alsa wood tower. Cut from alsa wood; Cut from alsa wood. Consultant. Apr 28, 04:26 PM. Hold iPhone horizontally. Use iMovie App (http:/it.ly/iZvVcj)



  • ArkBird
    08-05 03:04 PM
    Guys as gk_2000 said it does not apply to us
    Log In (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...0048f3d6a1RCRD)

    Well in those cases the term "Long Term" does not apply because as per my understanding, the longest duration one can be on "Conditional Residency" is 2 years.

    I think this is smart ploy by Lord Session. It hits multiple birds with one stone.

    1. He can attract moderate republicans, centrist and independents by showing he cares for immigration. Election season is approaching!

    2. Create in-fight between legal and illegal supporters.

    3. Weaken CIR... Pleasing his base



    more...


    balsa wood tower. with the alsa wood pieces
  • with the alsa wood pieces



  • ak_2006
    06-21 03:37 PM
    Did somebody do research on getting the correct/valid photos for I 485 in the cheapest possible way ?
    Please look :
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5353

    Look this link for photo related information.
    http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/info/info_1287.html
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-603.pdf


    If possible, you can use AAA card for better/free photos.

    But don't look for money, try to get best photos.





    balsa wood tower. over a alsa-wood core.
  • over a alsa-wood core.



  • uma001
    11-07 12:44 PM
    Ajay,

    Same is the case with me. I work for fortune 600 employer. My employer stopped filing PERM just before filing after ads are posted stating the same reason - unemployment rate too high. I thought he was just BS ing with me.Looks like he was honest. This happened in jan 2009. Even now, they are not willing to file PERM. My 6 year term expires in July 2012. So I still have some buffer to file for green card. My VP said ' we have got candidates, so we cannot file green card for you now.we will see after 6 months if job market recovers'. I dont think it is good time to file PERM.



    Hi All,

    Please help me by answering the following questions and also bear with me if those are basic questions. Thanks a lot for the help in advance.

    1. My employer asked me to wait few months for at least partial job market recovery and advised its better to start the labor filing preparation sometime in Nov 2009/Dec 2009. There is a positive news on the job market recovery. Is it a good time to apply for PERM Labor now? FYI, my second H1B expires 09/30/2011.

    2. Is it possible to file multiple PERM Labor Certifications through two different employers at the same time? If yes, could I choose the employer I would like to stay, if both gets approved approximately at the same time?

    3. How long I can continue with future employment in the GC process?

    4. If the Labor get audited, is it possible to apply for H1B extension after 6th year?

    5. Is it possible to port I-140 & procedure involved to port with / without the consent of current employer.

    All the best!!!

    -
    Regards
    Ajaykumar



    more...


    balsa wood tower. alsa wood tower. alsa wood experiment; alsa wood experiment. scorpio1973. Apr 12, 05:44 PM. I chose Verizon for my iPad 2,
  • alsa wood tower. alsa wood experiment; alsa wood experiment. scorpio1973. Apr 12, 05:44 PM. I chose Verizon for my iPad 2,



  • GCSOON-Ihope
    10-17 02:15 PM
    This shouldn't be a problem if you are a law obeying citizen :D How do you find out the status of the FBI name clearance? You wait until PD becomes current and nothing happens then place an inquiry with BCIS?

    Thanks!

    This is indeed exactly what I did. After my PD (01/2002) became current on 09/01, I waited two weeks then inquired about the status of my case: the first time, they told me they were still waiting for the FBI name check to clear and, the second time to find out that the name check had been pending since...08/2004 (when I filed I-485):mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:





    balsa wood tower. by using light alsa wood.
  • by using light alsa wood.



  • copsmart
    12-28 06:34 PM
    I think, you should check with an Immigration Attorney before you risk your wife�s multiple entry Visitor Visa.

    My take:

    AFAIK, staying beyond the I-94 expiration date will abandon her Visitor Visa, and she could be denied entry next time.

    In your wife�s case, you have applied for a change-of-status, however a decision has not yet been made, so she should leave the country before the I-94 expiration date and come back later after the F1 is approved. But, leaving the country while the change-of-status application is pending might cancel the change-of-status application, and not the underlying F1 application. So, your wife may have to get a F1 visa stamping abroad to come back later.

    The above said information is purely based on my knowledge and may vary from an Attorney�s view.

    Good Luck!



    more...


    balsa wood tower. My alsa wood stack,
  • My alsa wood stack,



  • addsf345
    01-13 04:01 PM
    Yes. This is an old case.

    Isn't assigning a later PD to a earlier PD substitute labor a mistake made by the USCIS? If I put in a request to USCIS to correct this error, will it help?

    Thanks!!

    it won't correct, as this practice has been long stopped. You may be in trouble for sure. I know you must have discussed this with your lawyer and now asking this on forum. If not, consult one. But if I would have been in your place, I will not go back to CIS on this. There may be some more wait but you must have EAD/AP, so use it and wait for your turn. Do not complicate your case. Its up to you & your lawyer. Best Luck!





    balsa wood tower. heap of alsa wood proved
  • heap of alsa wood proved



  • aachoo
    03-18 10:06 PM
    What happens if your W2 is higher then the prevailing wage? Like $22K higher?


    Look at my past posts. I asked this question some time back and people said it should be OK. I got an RFE and the lawyer did not seem to care that my current salary is much higher than the LC.

    -a



    more...


    balsa wood tower. Wood Watch Box Case
  • Wood Watch Box Case



  • ngopalak
    05-22 08:39 AM
    Sounds like a great positive move with Patton Boggs





    balsa wood tower. alsa wood tower. #39;Worlds strongest alsa wood
  • alsa wood tower. #39;Worlds strongest alsa wood



  • Ramba
    04-09 06:08 PM
    Here is my situation:

    I was on H-1 B status with my former employer then I changed jobs using AC 21 and I am currently working on EAD with my new employer. I didn't transfer my H-1b from former employer to new employer since I have EAD. I still have H-1b visa stamp on my passport that will not expire until end of 2010. I am planning to go home to visit my family during the summer for 2 weeks. my question is : do i need to apply for travel document to be able to come back or can I just use the H-1B stamp on my passport even tough I am not with my green card sponsoring employer anymore??

    Please advise. Thank you in advance.

    You can enter with previous company H1 visa, only if you are maitaining that status (H1) with new company. As you are currenty working on EAD with other emplyer, the previous H1B visa has no use. You need AP to enter, as you are in pure AOS.

    However, you can enter in H1B visa, only if you are going to work for the previous comapany upon arrival to USA (provided thay have not cancelled the H1, and still they have job offer to you upon arrival). If you do so, your 485 will get abonded, as you travelled without parloe when you are in AOS. If you want to protect 485, you must get AP before leaving. H1B visa will be usefull, only if you maintain H1 status just before leaving US and resumes H1 after arrival.



    more...


    balsa wood tower. a alsa wood tower for
  • a alsa wood tower for



  • shana04
    02-06 09:50 AM
    I just wanted to bump this and get people's opinion on what paper work and other things we should be aware of by not changing the employers who sponsered our green card, but have applied for 485, have I-140 approved (180 days passed since I-140 approval and I-485 receipt dates) and received EAD/AP.

    I guess lot of people are in this category. So far, the only advise I have seen is: Extend H1 instead of using EAD.

    You have understand the pros and cons for H1 vs EAD

    H1:
    1. Expensive
    2. If for some reason there is an RFE or for that matter any thing, you can always fall back on h1 and then fight for your case
    3. if employer revokes I 140 in your case (it would not affect) but you know uscsis. so be careful and H1 helps

    EAD:
    1. Flexibility
    2. more options
    3. you can be out of status
    4. no employer problems
    5. if you have gap, when you extend. then you will be out of job
    6. you cannot fall back on H1

    so you need to decide.

    good luck





    balsa wood tower. Balsa Wood Tower
  • Balsa Wood Tower



  • ramboom1
    03-28 09:20 AM
    Fellow IV members,

    How come the "Hard Limit" is not talked about / mentioned in any of the big websites? Shusterman.com / Aila.org et all. Is it possible to get an immigration attorney to explain this crucial issue of "Hard Limit" to IV core team ?



    more...


    balsa wood tower. alsa wood towers
  • alsa wood towers



  • kondur_007
    11-09 02:54 PM
    Dear all,
    Currently working for ABC company with L1B visa, which expiring in Dec 19th 2008 and i am here in USA now along with my dependents.
    But this year i got my H1B approval and having my documents, as my filing was done from India, i do not have I-94 at this time.
    My quires are.
    1. Do i need to go for stamping in Canada or Mexico
    2. Can i work for company B with my H1B approval
    3. To start my new job, do my employer should change my status
    4. If going for stamping do my dependents also should join me.

    Actually i have very short time to make my plans , please help in finding solutions for all my quires.
    With Regards
    Ganesh

    I have an entirely different opinion than what is mentioned above; so please read carefully:

    I understand that you are currently working on L1B visa and want to switch to H1b from Dec 19th. Your H1 petition is already approved.

    1. If your H1 approval notice (form I 797) has I-94 attached to it, that means it came with CHANGE OF STATUS. In that case you can simply start working from the start date mentioned on attached I 94 (will need new I 9 filed with employer; showing the change of status from that date as well).
    Now, your dependents will need to be on H4 status. Was their change of status filed along with your H1? If so and they all have H4 approval notice with attached I 94; they are ok and none of you need to go out of US for visa stamping.
    If you or your family do not have change of status (and therefore no attached I 94), change of status can even be filed now from within US; if that was not filed with original H1 petition; But you must file it before you can start working on H1.
    Another option is to go to Canada or Mexico for stamping for yourself and the family members; this is especially a good option if your education is from within US (something they can verify); if not they can ask you to go back to India to do so.

    So all depends on two things:
    1. Does your H1 approval notice have I 94 attached to it? what is the start date on that I 94?
    2. Do all your family members have H4 approval notice along with I 94 attached?

    If not; you either have to file change of status (and also H4 status for dependents if not already done) from here OR you have to get the visa stamped.

    Good Luck.





    balsa wood tower. alsa wood tower design
  • alsa wood tower design



  • validIV
    03-20 05:25 PM
    This pretty much guarantees H-1 for small businesses. With the already reduced number of H-1 applications, you are a shoe-in for H-1 if you apply this year from a small company.



    more...


    balsa wood tower. Balsa Wood Tower Explosion
  • Balsa Wood Tower Explosion



  • reachinus
    07-14 12:14 PM
    Receipt Number: lin0720551219

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On July 11, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.





    balsa wood tower. high speed video (1000 frames per sec) of a alsa wood structure collapse Balsa Tower Stress Test - SPHS 0.15 min. | 4.0 user rating | 360 views
  • high speed video (1000 frames per sec) of a alsa wood structure collapse Balsa Tower Stress Test - SPHS 0.15 min. | 4.0 user rating | 360 views



  • vsattri
    07-14 12:12 PM
    Question is when was the application posted. 11 th july seems to be the date they processed the application. Not necessarily the recpt date.





    balsa wood tower. Goodbye, alsa wood!
  • Goodbye, alsa wood!



  • vin13
    01-07 08:46 AM
    I just got back on AP a few days ago. My AP was issued in Dec 08 with validity upto Dec 09. When we entered US in Jan 09, it was stamped with a parole dated Jan 2010exactly a year from the arrival date. I asked the officer as to what would be the actual expiration of the AP since there are 2 different dates (1 month apart in my case). The officer replied that if i had to leave the country again using the same AP then i would have to return back before the original expiration date of Dec 09.

    I have no idea why they would stamp a year from the date of entry when the validity is considered to be the original expiration date.

    Best would be for you to schedule a infopass and inquire to confirm.





    wandmaker
    07-19 08:50 PM
    Thats informative. My receipt is SRC-07-264-XXXXX. The received date is July 2 and notice date is Sept 4. I dont think my application was received on the 264th working day. Even if you consider Sept 4 as the 264th day, that means that there are about 274 working days in a year (Fiscal -Sept 30 or otherwise). That seems too high!

    Fiscal year 07, starts for USCIS from Oct 1st 2006 - Add 264 USCIS working days - it should match to Sep 4th





    garybanz
    09-27 11:03 AM
    My EAD cheques got encashed today. I had sent a single cheque for myself and my wife. I do notice two LIN numbers on the back of the cheque. BUT when i search for those numbers on USCIS website its says number DO NOT exist in the system. Has anyone faced similar issue?

    Thanks

    Did you send two separate checks for 485 or did you combine them into one? How many LIN numbers did you see on the back of the check for 485?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment