Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Thursday, June 9, 2011

cake ideas for boys

images cake ideas for oys. cake ideas for boys. First Birthday Cake Ideas For
  • First Birthday Cake Ideas For



  • baburob2
    06-04 02:18 PM
    There will be no issue in entering US as you got the visa stamp till Dec 1st 2007.

    Visa stamp is just to allow a person to enter US. They don't care whether it is with current employer or old employer. They just need valid visa stamp and latest I-797 approval notice of same classification. I.e. if you have H1B visa stamp and you need to have only H1B approval notice. You cannot have B1 visa stamp and use H1B approval notice.

    There will be no issue. As a precaution, carry all original old approval notices also.

    They will give I-94 with the end date there on latest approval. Thats for sure. But just check what date he/she is putting on I-94.

    Good luck.

    hi, based on my wife's experience(for H4 based on my H1B) they didn't give the I-94 valid till the full 3 years. They rather gave only for 2 years. Hence saying so.





    wallpaper First Birthday Cake Ideas For cake ideas for boys. Posted in Cake Ideas
  • Posted in Cake Ideas



  • lecter
    November 30th, 2008, 09:00 PM
    Owen, enjoy! It's a nice beasty.





    cake ideas for boys. Birthday Cake Ideas For Boys.
  • Birthday Cake Ideas For Boys.



  • tp976
    08-19 10:06 PM
    dont worry about FP. i applied for my wife and me. she got a FP , i never got one. but both of us got our approvals





    2011 Posted in Cake Ideas cake ideas for boys. Birthday Cake Ideas For Kids.
  • Birthday Cake Ideas For Kids.



  • GCaspirations
    10-04 03:46 PM
    Hey Fellow IVers who had filed application at NSC and it was transferred to CSC and back to NSC pls. take the poll and keep updating your statistics!

    As this poll is specifically for the cases transferred from NSC -- CSC --- NSC, can you add more options, like the receipt notices generated between Aug 25 to Sept 10, Sept 11 to Sept 25 and Sept 25 to current.
    There would be lot of people in these three categories.
    Very much intrested in knowing status of all the cases that have transferred from NSC to CSC and back to NSC.



    more...


    cake ideas for boys. Are you looking for ideas for
  • Are you looking for ideas for



  • kaisersose
    06-26 09:01 AM
    Hi,

    I have posted the same issue in another thread but i did not get any response So I'm changing the title and reposting.

    I have been working for my current employer from last 4 years.I have good relations with my employer.I have 140 approved and my 485 is pending for more than 180 days.Now I want to join any new employer using my EAD.But I don't want to invoke AC 21.If my dates are current again and if i get any RFE I will submit the offer letter from my old employer.

    My case is I'm using EAD after 140 is approved and 485 is pending more than 180 days and joining a new employer.As GC is future employment I can always say that I will join my old employer when ever i get a GC.This way I can avoid AC 21. Also If my employer doesn't give me the offer letter I can still manage to get it from any Consulting firm with same job title and same salary.

    Can any one suggest me on this?



    Thanks
    h12gc


    If you are working for A, but respond to a RFE with an offer letter from B - for whom you have no intention of working - then you are breaking the law.

    Your job with A should be similar to your Labor job and you should respond to any RFE with a copy of your offer letter from A.





    cake ideas for boys. This was made for a oys#39; 3rd
  • This was made for a oys#39; 3rd



  • satyasaich
    07-12 06:14 PM
    that the new 140 gets approved(for which i have no doubt) with old priority date.
    then go ahead for 485.
    the only point here is to play SAFE, and try to be on H1 until the new 140 is approved


    Will this be same if you are with same employer??

    I mean
    Having PD 2003 Jan - EB3 - approved 140
    Can this be used to file new I 485 with NEW PERM LABR - EB2??
    does EB2 140 needs to be approved ??



    more...


    cake ideas for boys. Birthday Cake Ideas For Boys.
  • Birthday Cake Ideas For Boys.



  • fromnaija
    07-23 12:45 AM
    CSPA is the law that tries to protect dependant children from aging out. If you are over 21 at the time priority date becomes current, USCIS will deduct from your age the time I-140 was pending. Howver, if your age is more than 21 even after all the calculations, then your application will be converted to family-based. This will mean you will not be getting your green card very soon. I believe that in your case you should be eligible for an immigrant visa given the data you provided.

    yes we already have an attorney in US

    i want to ask what if the age is 21 or greater than 21 b4 priority dates became current?

    what is the solution then?

    does CSPA automatically protects and applies and help the children who aged out or they should have filled some forms for seeking the help?

    does they also give some grace of some days like 45 days or more if the age is more than 21 at that time?





    2010 Birthday Cake Ideas For Boys. cake ideas for boys. cake ideas for oys.
  • cake ideas for oys.



  • venkat1247
    10-29 03:26 PM
    hi i got the some question how to open NRI acc



    more...


    cake ideas for boys. cake cake Maybe oys fun
  • cake cake Maybe oys fun



  • me_myself
    12-19 05:15 PM
    suavesandeep, thanks a lot for confirming.





    hair Birthday Cake Ideas For Kids. cake ideas for boys. in birthday cake ideas,cakes
  • in birthday cake ideas,cakes



  • gc_dream07
    03-04 05:14 PM
    I think you can do some community service. Check with public library or school.



    more...


    cake ideas for boys. cake ideas for oys.
  • cake ideas for oys.



  • desi3933
    02-18 01:43 PM
    Well, thanks all for your responses, but I am as cfused as I was before I posted the question. Do any of you have any sources to back your claims. I know for sure that worldwide income has to be reported, so thanks for that clarification desi3933. But do you have a source that mentions that a person on H4 can for sure work outside. Many thanksa again guys. All your help is appreciated.

    I just checked and earlier info was incorrect. Please accept my apologies for providing incorrect info.

    It is against immigration rules to work in any form or manner on an H-4 visa. The immigration rules clearly state that H4 status holders can only do voluntary work.

    _____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin





    hot Are you looking for ideas for cake ideas for boys. Homemade Birthday Cake Ideas
  • Homemade Birthday Cake Ideas



  • abhisam
    07-19 03:20 PM
    :D

    Just me doing the translation will do? And how do I demonstrate the "competence" to do that? :rolleyes:

    And yes, I am totally new to IV. The way it has been effective, I will surely contribute...

    Even I had considered the idea of translating the BC myself or getting my friend to do it for me...but my lawyer suggested that BC is a very important document and USCIS is very particular about it. so it would be better if you get it done through a professional agency.



    more...


    house cake ideas,cakes for oys cake ideas for boys. cake ideas for oys.
  • cake ideas for oys.



  • desi3933
    02-18 01:11 PM
    I assume, You will have to report the income earned through foreign sources only if you are not paying taxes overseas. To get a better clarification, just consult a CPA

    One has to pay taxes on worldwide income if filing taxes as US resident. He/she can deduct foreign taxes paid as credit. It does not matter if income is taxed or not in the foreign country.

    This applies to interest earned on deposits in banks as well.

    _____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin





    tattoo This was made for a oys#39; 3rd cake ideas for boys. 3rd birthday cake ideas for
  • 3rd birthday cake ideas for



  • sanju_dba
    10-29 03:11 PM
    There is no TDS for any funds held in NRE savings or CD accounts.
    Sorry for not putting that in. Thanks!
    Update : TDS applicable for NRO / Ordinary type of accounts.



    more...


    pictures Birthday Cake Ideas For Boys. cake ideas for boys. Birthday Cake Ideas For Kids.
  • Birthday Cake Ideas For Kids.



  • harish
    06-04 11:34 AM
    please help

    I updated my address via online at USCIS, sent the AR-11 via certified mail, only to find out that my current address was not on file for my I-485 that was pending at that time.

    I called TSC using POJ technique, and the IO who answered was very helpful and she took down my new address. I provided both mine and my spouse's receipt numbers and she updated the address for both of us. I had three soft LUD's only after I spoke to the IO.

    For those who have to change their address, please take some time and call TSC and verify your address on file! Hope this helps.





    dresses Homemade Birthday Cake Ideas cake ideas for boys. Birthday Cake Ideas For Kids.
  • Birthday Cake Ideas For Kids.



  • barktasobebark15
    05-11 02:37 AM
    It's almost a guarantee that the tank will crack. Ask the attorneys to move it beforehand.



    more...


    makeup cake cake Maybe oys fun cake ideas for boys. cake ideas,cakes for oys
  • cake ideas,cakes for oys



  • Roger Binny
    07-17 01:36 AM
    Uff..dude your thread raised lot of curiosity.

    Anyways, sounds like happy ending for now, thanks to USCIS for the MTR and the traffic it generated towards this thread.

    Wish you good luck and i hope in few months we will get a better USCIS website.





    girlfriend 3rd birthday cake ideas for cake ideas for boys. Birthday Cake Ideas For Boys First Birthday. Frog kids irthday since; Frog kids irthday since. kgarner. Apr 12, 01:56 PM. Thanks for the review.
  • Birthday Cake Ideas For Boys First Birthday. Frog kids irthday since; Frog kids irthday since. kgarner. Apr 12, 01:56 PM. Thanks for the review.



  • superdude
    07-26 02:18 PM
    assuming you don't have all your I-94s and I797s,

    having W-2s/paystubs for all the years is enough to prove that you have always been in status?
    Please do not make assumptions and post message like this. People come here for information. For these kinda questions, add some meaningful title, You know what I am talking about.





    hairstyles cake ideas for oys. cake ideas for boys. oys. cake ideas for oys.
  • oys. cake ideas for oys.



  • eb2waiter
    09-18 05:00 PM
    WILL THE CASE STATUS BE UPDATED IF FP NOICE IS SENT?
    Please let me know...





    manishi
    11-18 03:46 PM
    Thank you all for explaining me . I now got an idea why still people look at PD's even though they applied for I-485.





    girishvar
    08-15 12:11 PM
    There is a USCIS memo on Merger and Acquisition released some time in 2003/2004. I am not able to locate that. I have used that memo to continue my H1b.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment