Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Thursday, June 9, 2011

cool quotes about myself

images est funny quotes of all time. cool quotes about myself. funny quotes about friends.
  • funny quotes about friends.



  • Leo07
    02-01 11:22 AM
    Sorry, Link was on the first post.

    Here it is again:Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | OFA Survey (http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/OFASurvey/)


    please post a link to this survey





    wallpaper funny quotes about friends. cool quotes about myself. best quotes about myself. cool
  • best quotes about myself. cool



  • TheOmbudsman
    09-01 11:42 PM
    Yeahh.. Huuuuuraaay ! Have a good weekend all.

    Amidst, all the ranting and raving about IV, its goals and silence of the core team in the recent threads, atleast this thread has some appreciation for the core team!

    Kudos to the core team...and IV!!

    -gc_mania_03





    cool quotes about myself. cool quotes about myself. quotes on myself. est quotes about myself.
  • cool quotes about myself. quotes on myself. est quotes about myself.



  • Ann Ruben
    01-29 11:23 PM
    Thomson,

    I think you should probably consult a good local immigration attorney who should have some access to the IO or his supervisor so that the AOS is not improperly denied. I don't know how useful an infopass appointment would be. That can vary greatly from office to office.

    If the AOS is denied, you can refile or you can file a motion to reconsider. There are significant filing fees for both, as well as delay.





    2011 best quotes about myself. cool cool quotes about myself. funny quotes about life being
  • funny quotes about life being



  • ameerka_dream
    05-16 08:57 AM
    Got some info from I M M I H E L P dot com. Hope it's helpful to everybody
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is possible to register the birth later than one year after the actual date of birth.?

    First, We to get a Non-Availability of Birth Certificate (NABC) from the concerned office.

    After that, get an affidavit from parent or a close relative stating the birth took place at home/ hospital etc and get it notarized. Then a "vakalatnama" has to be filed by the Parents/close relatives through an attorney and submitted to the Municipality court of that jurisdiction along with the Non-Availability of Birth Certificate.

    "A Class" magistrate will then review the case and issue a standing order to the Municipal office to make a fresh entry and then issue a new birth certificate.

    You should carry school leaving certificate, tenth or twelfth class certificate, applicant's passport, address proof of parents etc. to them to register your birth. If available, please take the address proof that indicates that your parents lived in that area at the time of your birth. Delayed birth certificates are not considered as conclusive evidence of birth.

    If your birth was registered more than 1 after your were born, you must submit the secondary evidence should be submitted along with the certificate.

    sources from I M M I H E L P dot com:

    http://www..com/birth-certificate/delayed-birth-registration.html
    http://www..com/birth-certificate/non-availability-birth-certificate.html



    more...


    cool quotes about myself. funny quotes about girls.
  • funny quotes about girls.



  • gc_rip
    06-18 01:33 PM
    ..





    cool quotes about myself. funny quotes about myself
  • funny quotes about myself



  • doggy
    07-22 04:25 PM
    As per my attorney, even if you enter the country on AP, your status can still remain H1, if you are using it to work (instead of EAD).



    more...


    cool quotes about myself. funny quotes on education.
  • funny quotes on education.



  • quizzer
    11-09 12:30 PM
    Hi all,
    Recently I recieved a RFE on ability to pay regarding my I-140.
    I started working with a company in July 2006 and applying for I-140 in Nov 2006 with an existing labor of Nov 2004. My company is in losses all the time but I am getting more than proffered wage since I joined. Recently I received RFE regarding ability to pay and my attorney replied for it. Yesterday I received Intent to Deny notice as there is no evidence that company can pay me in 2005.
    Please suggest me any options that I can do


    Can you tell me ur category (EB2 or EB3) and RFE received date?





    2010 cool quotes about myself. quotes on myself. est quotes about myself. cool quotes about myself. est funny quotes of all time.
  • est funny quotes of all time.



  • java_jaggu
    06-20 04:29 PM
    logiclife, I am not sure whether we can file the 485 on our own with a letter from the employer. The letter from the employer is part of the "Initial Evidence" required to file the 485 petition. Here is a snippet from the immigration-law website talking about the importance of submitting the initial evidence at the time of filing. There is a high possibility that your I-485 petition will get denied(without an RFE) if you don't submit it without a letter from the employer.


    06/17/2007: Flexible RFE/NOID Response Time Rule and Advisory for July EB-485 Filing

    As we advised earlier, the USCIS published a new rule that allows the USCIS to have more discredtion and control over the two issues: One is shortening of the timeframe for responses to RFE from previous 12 weeks to any period of time which they see fit. The second rule is their authority to either reject or deny petitions or applications without issuing RFE where "initial evidence" is missing in the filing. Previously, the so-called Yates memo indirectly required the agency to avoid rejection and denial with a recommend to issue RFEs as much as possible. This part of the Yates memo is overridden by the new rule who took effect yesterday, June 16, 2007. It is thus likely that the Service Centers will more aggressively reject or deny the I-485 applications where the "initial evidence" are missing in the filing packet. It is thus very important that people understand the definition of "initial evidence." The initial evidence varies between the nonimmigrant and immigrant proceedings and for that matter, each type of proceedings. The immigration regulation lists in details the initial evidence. However, the instructions sheets to each petition or application lists the initial evidence that are required for filing. Accordingly, beginning from today, people may want to read the instruction sheet for I-485 form carefully to learn the list of initial evidence and not to miss omitting these evidence in filing I-485 applications.



    more...


    cool quotes about myself. cute funny quotes about est
  • cute funny quotes about est



  • Venkat_175
    04-08 11:40 AM
    It looks my ex-employer us not going to take any action as they are getting some business from the client. Thank you very much for helping me.

    Regards,
    Venkat.





    hair funny quotes about life being cool quotes about myself. short quotes about myself.
  • short quotes about myself.



  • abhi2001
    02-26 05:35 PM
    Another option here -

    I was on H1B for about 4 years and after that on L1A via a COS for the last 1 year. (total 5 years). Currently I am on L1A with company A.

    If my future employer B files for my H1B I don't have to go thru the cap/quota since I already was on an H1. I assume this is correct.

    - So till the time my H1B is approved can I still be with employer A on L1A visa?
    - Will moving to H1B with company B be my choice (of when I want to resign from company A and move to B) or will I be forced to join company B as soon as my H1B is approved?
    - Parallel to the above company B files my GC.

    Can this be done?

    Thanks for all the help.



    more...


    cool quotes about myself. funny quotes about myself; quotes on myself. eautiful quotes about myself
  • funny quotes about myself; quotes on myself. eautiful quotes about myself



  • seekerofpeace
    09-04 11:39 AM
    Folks;

    I received an approval notification through the CRIS system of USCIS. Almost everyone who I saw got approved got a CPO and welcome message email. Don't know what to make out of it...my lawyer is also mum on the issue.

    Here is the content:

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On September 3, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

    Also I as the primary applicant only received the mail...my wife's status is still unchanged...

    Best,

    SoP





    hot funny quotes about girls. cool quotes about myself. best quotes on myself. Funny
  • best quotes on myself. Funny



  • fide_champ
    02-15 01:22 PM
    Thanks to everyone who replied.



    more...


    house funny quotes on education. cool quotes about myself. cute quotes and sayings about.
  • cute quotes and sayings about.



  • akred
    04-17 12:07 AM
    It does not matter when no bill is passed and also we are not even close to it. This is giving just false hope .Hope for best and prepare for worst

    True. Best possible window of action may be immediately after a Democratic victory in 08. Probably will take another Clinton to undo what the first Clinton wrought with 245(i).





    tattoo funny quotes about myself cool quotes about myself. funny quotes in hindi
  • funny quotes in hindi



  • Prashanthi
    07-22 05:43 PM
    Hi,
    Could you please advice for the below case.

    Entered US on H4 in 2005, then got H1 approved in 2006. But was never on project with H1, hence no pay stubs. Currently H1 has expired and planning to go India for H4 stamping. Will there be any problems regarding the H1 period where there were no Paystubs?

    Thanks

    Yes you will have a problem as you received a COS to H-1 and never worked on it from 2006, you are technically out of status for that period. In addition your I-94 has not expired and you are still in the country, if it has expired more than 6 months ago their are other issues of unlawful presence. When you go out of the country for a stamping the officer will look at your status before granting you a H-4. You are in trouble, suggest you take a consultation with an attorney to try and resolve your problem.



    more...


    pictures funny quotes on education. cool quotes about myself. Funny Friendship Quotes And
  • Funny Friendship Quotes And



  • engineer
    07-16 12:47 PM
    Sorry Friends...I am new here and don't know how to deal with this.

    I filed both I-140 and I485 in Sept 2005.

    Thanks

    which no you called ? and what information they asked you to provide status ? regular stuff like PD, Name etc ?





    dresses best quotes on myself. Funny cool quotes about myself. funny quotes about friends.
  • funny quotes about friends.



  • Queen Josephine
    June 13th, 2005, 09:33 AM
    Dave, I'm sure our macro enthusiasts will respond to your technical questions. I just want to say superb shots and hope to see more of your work! There are a lot of really great macro shots on dphoto (something I have not mastered, but admire tremendously). The detail is incredible in your shots!



    more...


    makeup cute funny quotes about est cool quotes about myself. funny quotes on education.
  • funny quotes on education.



  • PlainSpeak
    02-23 10:54 AM
    Makes sense but a couple of my friends who traveled during the winter break and came back through ATL did not have an issue, so that was where I was coming from.

    As i said you may or may not have an issue. Makes common sense to carry documents if you do get asked. I had issues when i came through IAD in Apr 2009. Things may have improved during the interim. I know of friends of mine who had no issues on AP and i also know of a GC Holder who got stuck in immigration for 5 hours. I guess it just depends on what kind of person is the POE officer in the secondary inspection room





    girlfriend funny quotes in hindi cool quotes about myself. makeup cool quotes
  • makeup cool quotes



  • desi3933
    03-09 12:01 PM
    This is my understanding.

    when someone is on H1 status, employer is bound to pay him/her unless they have explicitly terminated the employment by a termination letter/H1 cancellation/Change of status/resignation letter from the employee.

    How will USCIS know that the beneficiary has switched out of H1 status ?

    You are right.

    Employer must pay H-1 employee salary until
    1. employee is notified of job termination (or employee resigns)
    AND
    2. USCIS is notified of such termination by request to cancel the H-1B petition.


    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin





    hairstyles funny quotes about myself; quotes on myself. eautiful quotes about myself cool quotes about myself. quotes and sayings. quotes and
  • quotes and sayings. quotes and



  • gonecrazyonh4
    05-08 11:01 AM
    Last time we renewed we lost more than a month since they did it from approval date. Also they gave it so fast and only for 1year - we missed the 2yr valid EAD by days. In comparison they issued the AP quite late taking their sweet time





    cableman
    08-09 02:33 PM
    You can have experience in any country not necessary in USA. But the experience earned at current employer is not considered towards 5 years


    This is true. That said, if you transfer from one office/department to another office/department within the same employer, you can count the 5 years experience as long as these two offices/departments are using two different Tax Id for your W-2. This is what our lawyers told us.





    kk_kk
    07-30 10:33 AM
    do you have someone to receive your mails at address 'X' ? post office does not forward letters from USCIS. they will be sent back for corrections .



    No comments:

    Post a Comment