Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

disney world orlando castle

disney world orlando castle. Walt Disney World.
  • Walt Disney World.



  • qualified_trash
    09-01 11:29 AM
    did not know there was an IV core group fan club :-)





    disney world orlando castle. disney world orlando,
  • disney world orlando,



  • wandmaker
    09-10 11:58 AM
    thanks i hope everything will be ok..one last question what are my chances to have a consular processing?of course i don't want to leave the country and issue my h1b there cause im already here.thanks

    USCIS will not approve your COS because you have no status, rather they may approve a petition for consular processing. Even if USCIS approves your H1B petition for consular processing, you only have 10% probability to stamp your H1B because

    1 - you used your tourist visa to find work
    2 - you have overstayed your I-94





    disney world orlando castle. disney world orlando. Magic Kingdom Disney World; Magic Kingdom Disney World. lazyrighteye. Oct 24, 08:55 AM. What are peeps#39; opinion on the screen options?
  • disney world orlando. Magic Kingdom Disney World; Magic Kingdom Disney World. lazyrighteye. Oct 24, 08:55 AM. What are peeps#39; opinion on the screen options?



  • gparr
    June 14th, 2005, 03:16 AM
    I use Canon gear, so am not much help with Nikon. However, my macro lens is the Sigma EX 105 and I think it is one of the best lens values available. I've owned it for a year now and use it more than any other of my lenses. Autofocus is slow, but I have yet to figure out why I'd want autofocus for macro work, so it doesn't matter. To get more reach, I'm seriously considering the new Sigma EX 150 macro. It is getting excellent reviews and images I've seen are as good as they get. I don't use any other magnifying techniques, so I can't offer any help with some of the other items you mentioned. Here's my current favorite shot with the Sigma macro.
    Gary

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/rose01.jpg





    disney world orlando castle. most beautiful castle in Magic Kingdom-Disney World Orlando奥兰多迪斯尼神奇王国IMG_7382
  • most beautiful castle in Magic Kingdom-Disney World Orlando奥兰多迪斯尼神奇王国IMG_7382



  • wandmaker
    02-25 01:34 AM
    Dear friends,
    I have a situation here and it may not be very different from what many others are facing as well. But just that I am not sure what I should be doing now.

    I have a H1B visa and I am working for a company in NY state. I will be leaving the company on this Friday (laid off) . My company has informed me that they can hold my H1B for upto a month after which they have asked me to leave the country if they cant find another assignment for me.
    My question is :
    1) Can I transfer my H1B to some consulting company , that can atleast hold my H1B so that I stay in status? If anyone knows any info on some good consulting xompanies in NYC , that would be very helpful info for me.

    2) My wife is on H1B as well .. If I go as a dependent (H4) on her (in case I dont find a job) , will I still be able to shift to H1 in the middle of the year or should I wait until Apr 2010 until the qouta opens? I also would like to know how long it takes for a H1 to H4 transfer and what are the procedures for the same.

    3) Can I go from H4 to F1 and then back to H1B when the qouta opens in Apr.

    Thanks a lot for your time. I appreciate your help in this regard.


    File COS to H4, while you have the active paystubs and transfer back to H1 when you find job. Given the current situation at all front, this is the safest bet and most importantly you are not breaking any law.



    more...


    disney world orlando castle. disney world orlando,
  • disney world orlando,



  • krishmunn
    01-26 11:59 AM
    two of my posts that contained strong arguments against certain **famous** posters were not published!! They allow posts with name calling and rude language, but not with strong rebuttals against certain schools of thought.

    Very true ! I am not sure what the moderators of Murhty forum are up to but yes the forum has been hijacked by a few very rude members. BTW, one of their very famous members have been banned from another very popular Attorney forum for rude (and illogical) posts and now happily continues name calling and rude language in Murthy forum.





    disney world orlando castle. Cinderella#39;s castle in Disney
  • Cinderella#39;s castle in Disney



  • jetflyer
    02-15 03:17 PM
    If each state in India were a country

    There would have been no backlog.
    You are correct then only Andhra Pradesh have been retrogressed. If you remove AP from that equation. everything will be normal.

    I can bet 90 percent of the GC applicants are from India are from AP.

    Jet



    more...


    disney world orlando castle. World Travel Photos :: Magic
  • World Travel Photos :: Magic



  • Adam
    08-19 11:41 AM
    nice, temp :thumb: I might have a go later as well. I doubt I'll be able to pull it off though :lol:





    disney world orlando castle. World Travel Photos :: Magic
  • World Travel Photos :: Magic



  • forgerator
    03-22 01:17 PM
    very sad. I hope they take swift action against the culprit and put her in jail.



    more...


    disney world orlando castle. Cinderella#39;s Royal Table is a small and intimate dining room located in Walt Disney World#39;s Magic Kingdom, inspired by a variety of European castles.
  • Cinderella#39;s Royal Table is a small and intimate dining room located in Walt Disney World#39;s Magic Kingdom, inspired by a variety of European castles.



  • transpass
    07-22 11:16 PM
    You don't. Your employer files an I9, and there they mention your status. This is why they need to update using an I9 every time you get a H1 extension.

    As far as I-9 form goes, it is my understanding that it is not filed with any agency. The form is retained by the employer only.





    disney world orlando castle. Walt Disney World - Orlando,
  • Walt Disney World - Orlando,



  • dixie
    10-17 03:13 AM
    It means you will be able to get your EAD in a few weeks, based on your ability to file for I-485. The real thing ... well it can take anywhere between 8-9 months to more than 3 years, depending on how quickly FBI completes your name check and how slow or fast the USCIS service center is.

    Does a current PD mean you're getting your GC in a few weeks or does it mean "we've started working on it, we'll let you know":)

    Thanks!



    more...


    disney world orlando castle. Disney.World.Orlando.Magic.
  • Disney.World.Orlando.Magic.



  • questions
    06-10 10:45 AM
    Thanks Kothuri.

    I am trying to understand if this would help much as it has no legal baring and is worth spending the $. My funds are limited and have to choose wisely without jeopardizing my chances... :o

    My understanding is that it might help, but it will ultimately be up to the INS/consulate to take this into account.
    Does anyone has any experience with this and if so how was the nunc pro tunc taken into account?





    disney world orlando castle. SEAWORLD WALT DISNEY WORLD WDW
  • SEAWORLD WALT DISNEY WORLD WDW



  • quizzer
    11-09 02:37 PM
    Recently I have got Denial notice from INS on my I-140 application. All the documents are fine. Just They have mentioned as My Education Qualification is not equivalent to US Education. My Education is B.Sc. Physics and MBA.

    Is anybody has got same problem, and if yes Please let me know what to do in this situation.

    I am thinking of getting good Education Evaluation from Somebody. But I don't know it�s just happened because of Lawyer. Do I need to go to smart , strong Attorney to do this. OR Apply for new labor again and start the process.

    Please suggest me on this.

    Thanks

    Yogs.


    Can you tell me ur dates:
    I140 RD
    RFE received date?
    EB2 or EB3?
    Service center?

    Thanks



    more...


    disney world orlando castle. most beautiful castle in Magic Kingdom-Disney World Orlando奥兰多迪斯尼神奇王国IMG_7365
  • most beautiful castle in Magic Kingdom-Disney World Orlando奥兰多迪斯尼神奇王国IMG_7365



  • WhatheHeck
    07-12 01:33 PM
    Thank you Dhirajs98 and Pappu.





    disney world orlando castle. Walt Disney World Orlando
  • Walt Disney World Orlando



  • gcdreamer05
    07-17 05:14 PM
    Atlanta or Chicago Center, and what type of LC was it Eb2 or Eb2 ?



    more...


    disney world orlando castle. walt disney world orlando
  • walt disney world orlando



  • anilsal
    07-22 06:16 PM
    Can you please tell us why you need PCC from India? Is this for the 485?.





    disney world orlando castle. walt disney world orlando
  • walt disney world orlando



  • shruthi07
    01-01 10:05 PM
    You can apply for a new passport after 30 mar 2007.

    Expiry Date will be 10 years from the date of issue.

    You will get your old passport along with the new one.



    more...


    disney world orlando castle. walt disney world orlando
  • walt disney world orlando



  • harsh
    12-30 11:17 AM
    what is interesting is why is EB2 stuck on Jan 2003? At least with EB3 we know that due to 245(i) it was stuck for a long time in April. I still can't figure out EB2 is stuck for such a long time in Jan 03.





    disney world orlando castle. walt disney world orlando
  • walt disney world orlando



  • neoneo
    10-29 06:13 PM
    Here's a good chance to attach the legal immigration amendment. This is all for legality of employment. Any clue on activity on this front ?





    disney world orlando castle. Castle, Walt Disney World.
  • Castle, Walt Disney World.



  • sri@180
    02-08 11:27 PM
    I went to usa on h4 one yr back.h1 is approved on nov2007.Before approval i faced one query because my employer assaign she is going to work on particular location,he mentioned city of USA also.So they raised query why only that place.My employer replyed that query and after few months i received I-797B form in the place of I-797A approval notice.That says i am not applied h1 from USA.In that time we mentioned, we are applied from USA.In that situation i have to go for stamping .But I have other option,we amended that h1 I-797B.We did premium process.With in one month i got h1 approval notice in nov2007.
    I am the first employee to my employer.Is there any querys raised on this.I have one month paystub.My employer going to send tax returns of 1 yr,wages,project details,client letter.Do i need other than these documents from my employer.pls tell me.
    Now i am in india.I have to go Embassy for stamping.Which location shall i go for stamping in India.
    Will embassy people check indian experience also.Because in indian company i have few problems with documents.If that experience will not match with the my h1 ,i mean what i submit in the process of h1.Is any queries raised.
    Now i am in india.I have to go Embassy for stamping.If i face any queries in my h1 stamping,can i go USA in that time period to USA by h4.OR Did I have to stamp h4 also because my husband changed other company.My h4 is going to expire within 5 months.
    In many forums i requested for replys.No result,I received only 1 reply.Pls help me.Thanks for your patience by reading this long mail.
    Need Advice pls.





    amitga
    01-25 11:17 AM
    Govt of India will do nothing to stop harrassment of NRIs at Indian Airport (customs) and we are thinking that they will do something here.





    JazzByTheBay
    08-21 01:24 PM
    This is great - thank you!

    I'll be traveling to/from SFO. Have the new AP Receipt Notice.

    jazz

    hi jazzbythebay,

    i was in pretty much in the same state like you a couple of months ago. i quit the original employer who sponsored by gc, used AC21 and EAD to join a new employer, and then i had to travel to india within a week of joining the new company. I infact had quit the company since I had an offer with another big multinational and i went to india and came back using AP. no h1 stamping. in both the above situations, i have not informed uscis. so literally when i went out of US and came back, i was unemployed. luckily for me they did not ask me the question of "are you working for the same employer that sponsored ur gc"? this is in SFO airport. as long as u have a valid ap, you could get in, its just that you may get some questions. just be prepared for that. Just show them the documents only if they ask for it. but keep it in hand just for your satisfaction. To me, they dont know much abt ac21 etc (atleast not thoroughly), so we dont need to teach them anything. my only worry in your case is, that you have only 2 days before your expiry of AP. So, make sure you take the ap renewal receipt with you, that alone could just prove them that your renewal is in process. hope this helps..bon voyage...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment