Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

funny google earth pictures

funny google earth pictures. funny-graph-google-earth-use
  • funny-graph-google-earth-use



  • naveenpratapsingh
    08-17 05:57 PM
    Hi Prem,

    Thank you very much for the insight of my issue. Just want to inform you that my employer(who intitiated the transfer now) are the employer and the client for me. Hopefully I might not get any RFE and as you said if I get the reciept number after 14 or 15 calendar days and update the result of petition in a week or so, that would be great.

    Once again thank you very much for your reply. I will keep posted about my status.

    -Matt

    Did you get the approval or receipt?





    funny google earth pictures. Google Earth
  • Google Earth



  • swartzphotography
    May 23rd, 2005, 10:55 PM
    since this i believe is just a test shot i think most of what j said is spot on probably easier to just use a fill flash the 550 digital flash by cannon works great for that outside when you have shadows. in the future i would try composing with your subject off center some or filling the frame more to instead of hide her facial imperfections bring them out in high detail older people are far more interesting when you can see the wrinkles and imperfections of course these are all just my oppinions





    funny google earth pictures. google maps funny street view.
  • google maps funny street view.



  • american_dreams
    08-01 01:51 PM
    Below is the link where the new forms are posted on the USCIS website. Also note that beside each form under "Edition" colum it says: "Previous editions accepted." for I-485, I-765, I-131. So you can use either the new forms or the olf forms. But if you are applying based on Department of State’s July Visa Bulletin No. 107 you can file your application till August 17th 2007 and have to pay the old fee.

    In fact USCIS posted on 7/30/2007 for I-765 previos versions will not be accepted. but they have updated the website on 7/31/2007 that previos versions will be accepted for I-765.

    So do not worry about which version of the form you are using. Make sure you are including the correct fee.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    BTW, i have the old forms if anyone really needs them.





    funny google earth pictures. Funny Google Earth Finds!
  • Funny Google Earth Finds!



  • gopikrishnayr
    09-07 10:03 AM
    Thanks for the advices. I was more worried about any negative issues on my current 485 if I block the payment on my second set of checks. I think USCIS also will be fined if the checks bounce. I called customer support and they told me that the money would not be refundable but you can withdraw your application by writing a letter.

    If I do not block my checks my worry is that it might create duplicate cases.

    Yes in my second set of application I did mention the reason why I am filing the second time

    Hopefully their system will block the entry of my application



    more...


    funny google earth pictures. Google Earth Aliens april
  • Google Earth Aliens april



  • invincibleasian
    02-06 11:15 PM
    My H1B and my wife's H4 visa were recently renewed for 3 additonal years. We also got new visas stamped in our passport valid for 3 years based on these H1B & H4 renewals.

    Now I am planning to change jobs and will be applying for H1B transfer. My questions are:
    - do I need to submit an application for transfer (new I797) for my wife's H4 visa
    - can my wife travel out of US and then back into US on her current H4 visa while my H1B transfer application is being processed by INS.


    Thank you

    First there is no concept of H1 Transfer. Your new employer applies for a new H1. You will not be counted towards the quota. The h4 is a derivative of your H1 and will need to be applied along with your h1 visa. It is fraud to use the old visa if you no longer work for that company and USCIS is very strict. If you are caught you will sent back at the poe and your H1 and her H4 will be cancelled and you guys will be in trouble. You will hear a lot of cok and bull my friend stories about how ppl have gotten through. The systems at the poe are no longer as primitive as you think and any discrepancy will result in denial of entry into the us. Contact a lawyer before doing any thing related to immigration. Hope this helps.





    funny google earth pictures. funny google earth pictures.
  • funny google earth pictures.



  • Ramba
    01-11 07:23 PM
    Clearly Explaining

    I am working on Company A in H1B status my GC sponsored Company B for Future Employment and they applied 140 its Approved suddenly dates became current I applied AOS with 140 Approved in July afte that we got our EADS APs FPs all etc. my sponsored employer asked to join then I joined in Company B on EAD status

    what ever the payment terms which I discussed within a month he changed his words according to law he only pay salary but I am working on percentage basis I liitle bit fed up with those issues

    I stayed with them only one month and one more month

    when can I Use AC21 for safe side

    You must have have good faith intent of working for longterm with sponser. Also, sponser should have full faith intent of hiring you permanently. Now the question is how to measure that? The simple measurement is the time period you worked with sponser either in H1B or EAD or GC. If you worked only one month, your intension is false. If your sponser reports to USCIS, you worked only one month and left the job, and you had no intension to work permanently, USCIS can deny your 485.

    As per law, the employer should pay only the wage mentioned in your LC/140. Thats what the employer agrred to pay you as a salary.



    more...


    funny google earth pictures. Funny Google Earth street
  • Funny Google Earth street



  • chintu25
    07-12 12:21 PM
    Here is an email address for emailing letters to USCIS. Please send only approved formats from IV


    usvisa@state.gov

    Thanks
    Chintu25
    :D





    funny google earth pictures. google maps funny pictures.
  • google maps funny pictures.



  • smuggymba
    05-11 03:30 PM
    If we don't stop this EB1C fraud completely by the MNCs for their so called managers, our EB3s will be the big loosers who are legally waiting for years and years having a very better qualifications and an experiances than any of the so called managers. This helps EB2 I & C to be current. Yes it will because every year we could expect about 25k spill over from EB1 itself. That helps for EB3s porting/spilling.

    .

    I just send hard copy letters again this week. Costs nothing, great impact.

    This is NUMBER 1 ACTION ITEM for EB3 friends.



    more...


    funny google earth pictures. Funny Google Images
  • Funny Google Images



  • admin
    04-03 07:11 AM
    jinger,

    If we ask for everything, we will end up with nothing. If we do not focus on a certain set of issues, we're just setting ourselves for failure. It is not that we're misleading others either. We've always been very open about our goals. We never claimed that we're going to represent every immigrant's wishes.

    While what GCwaitforever, has asked is for a very good reason, we're right now focussed on bringing the maximum good to the maximum number of our members.





    funny google earth pictures. In Google Maps, Try to drive
  • In Google Maps, Try to drive



  • GCNaseeb
    10-17 11:03 PM
    What's going on?



    more...


    funny google earth pictures. Things On Google Earth
  • Things On Google Earth



  • Jeffphoto
    September 5th, 2006, 08:17 AM
    And what is HDR?





    funny google earth pictures. tags google, earth
  • tags google, earth



  • baburob2
    06-04 02:00 PM
    Hi,
    My H1b visa stamp is of Company A with expiry date Dec 1, 2007.

    I work for company B. I have gone back to India and came back with company B�s 1797 and company A�s visa stamp last year (October) without any issues. So we can come back on our previous H1 B visa stamp if we have a valid 797 with us at the port of entry.

    My question is below.

    Company B�s 797 is going to expire in Oct 24 2007 and I have to travel India during this time and will be entering USA again on November 11th 2007. I am soon going to apply for new 797 with 3 year extension with the same company (i.e B). Assuming I get the extension with 797 till Oct24 2010. Can I still enter USA(on Nov 11,2007) with the old H1B stamp pf company A (expiring on Dec 1,2007) and new 797 of company B(expiring on Oct 2010)

    I am also going to talk to my lawyer regarding this. Just in case if someone has anything to share with me, I will appreciate it.

    Thanks
    To my knowledge you could do it. However make sure you travel out after the approval of your new H1B. But you might not be given I-94 till the end of 2010, they sometimes give it only for extra 2 years ie till 2009. HOwever plz check with your attorney.



    more...


    funny google earth pictures. google earth funny.
  • google earth funny.



  • 485Mbe4001
    03-20 03:56 PM
    There is a lot of political posturing, each side is solidifying its position based on their agenda. Being from southern california i know Nu�ez is posturing for all the illegals as opposed to only agJobs. We are smal legal minority that no one really cares about.





    funny google earth pictures. Funny Google Street View
  • Funny Google Street View



  • chantu
    02-19 01:19 PM
    I have one question:

    My wife is currently working on EAD. I am a primary applicant. Can she apply for H1-B without jeopardizing our GC application?



    more...


    funny google earth pictures. I opened Google Earth this
  • I opened Google Earth this



  • akred
    04-17 12:07 AM
    It does not matter when no bill is passed and also we are not even close to it. This is giving just false hope .Hope for best and prepare for worst

    True. Best possible window of action may be immediately after a Democratic victory in 08. Probably will take another Clinton to undo what the first Clinton wrought with 245(i).





    funny google earth pictures. funny google earth pictures.
  • funny google earth pictures.



  • MunnaBhai
    03-14 03:06 PM
    I agree. Most of these companies openly misuse L1 visas. I have seen myself, how L1 guys from Infosys, TCS, and IBM India working at client sites.



    more...


    funny google earth pictures. strange google earth pictures
  • strange google earth pictures



  • addsf345
    11-21 02:52 PM
    When did they receive GC approval? Is it recent or 1-2 years ago?

    Both cases, more than 2 years ago. Do not know anyone who got this recently. One reason is most of us filed in during VB Gate, and most of us are still waiting for any action from CIS.





    funny google earth pictures. google maps funny.
  • google maps funny.



  • saimrathi
    07-24 11:22 AM
    I think all it is saying is that you need to submit the approved labor certification application with your i-140/485 concurrent application, as far as i can remember my lawyer sent in my approved labor cert appli with my concurrent filing appli.. although please check with ur lawyer...

    This is FAQ from USCIS website:

    Q1: Will USCIS reject a concurrently filed EB I-140/I-485 case if it is lacking a required Labor Certification?
    A1. USCIS will not accept an I-140 based on a required labor certification application if the approved labor certification application is not submitted in connection with the filing. USCIS will not accept a concurrently filed Form I-485 if the required Form I-140 is rejected for lack of an approved labor certification application.

    -----------------------------------------------

    Anyone knows what that means? I have filed 140/485 concurrently on July 2nd 2007. However, I never received original LC document and my lawyer said it is okay to file 140 without original LC document, USCIS will collect it from DOL. Do you think this will affect me?

    Thanks





    funny google earth pictures. google earth funny.
  • google earth funny.



  • linray
    06-14 12:38 PM
    Bolt,
    Could you please update this post? Per the post, I got some points:
    1. Your H1B extension denied and your I-94 card is expired
    2. You filed H1B transfer again using premium processing
    3. You got approval

    Did you get a new I-94 card since your I-94 is expired?
    Do you need to leave the USA for stamp?





    SanjayP
    07-04 03:48 PM
    They are already against us and shouting on top of their lungs "SLUMDOG" for the reason that cowards and scared and suppressed people like you never gonna do anything.

    The same attitude like yours actually made us slaves for many more years, instead would have got the freedom long long time back.

    Next time when your tail is between your legs , do not try to make suggestions.


    Average American is not calling anyone slumdog. But Average American guy would be angry if he thought guest worker was saying they work harder than lazy Americans. So to say or spread this idea is not helpful to anybodys goals as CIR needs support from American citizens who will not like being thought of as lazy or not working hard.





    txh1b
    08-18 11:21 AM
    Like it or not, AR11 is mandatory and it could even lead to deportation for violating the AR11 requirements. A fear of a RFE should not be the factor to stop filing AR11. File it and be safe.

    485 RFEs are not very complicated from what I have seen unless you have something wrong with your filing, you have nothing to be afraid of.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment