Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

house md logo font

house md logo font. house md logo. House M.Dhouse md logo font. house md logo. House M.D
  • house md logo. House M.D



  • gccovet
    06-17 04:07 PM
    What happens if I transfer my H1B from A to B (A has concurrently filed I140/485, >180 days, I 140 NOT approved). Can I have B do AC21 after I 140 from A gets approved (may take 4-5 more months) ? Do I HAVE to be with employer "A" till I 140 gets approved? (employer A does not intend to revoke I 140...and I understand there is a risk if ther is an RFE on I 140 during this period)

    Thanks

    If Company A does not withdraw -140 then you are in good shape. But if A withdraws, you have to start all over again.

    TO be on AC-21 (EAD) you just have to get new I-9 to 'B' and (your choice) send letter to USCIS.





    house md logo font. house md logo. House+md+logo+canehouse md logo font. house md logo. House+md+logo+cane
  • house md logo. House+md+logo+cane



  • vishwak
    08-10 07:54 AM
    alright..I came back without any problem.

    Thats it.

    Good to hear, Hope your parents are fine too.

    Did you get your GC now?? All the best and thanks for sharing your experience at Dulles.





    house md logo font. house md logo. house md logo.house md logo font. house md logo. house md logo.
  • house md logo. house md logo.



  • JunRN
    02-10 02:31 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/APPLICATIONS%20FOR%20IMMIGRATION%20BENEFITS_Decemb er07.pdf

    I know it includes FB application but that is easily offset by EB-CP also seeking visa numbers.

    So the wait time is really very long for July 2007 filers with later PD.





    house md logo font. Search for FREE HOUSE MD FONT DOWNLOAD » Free Logo Vector Graphics download and sharehouse md logo font. Search for FREE HOUSE MD FONT DOWNLOAD » Free Logo Vector Graphics download and share
  • Search for FREE HOUSE MD FONT DOWNLOAD » Free Logo Vector Graphics download and share



  • msandhu
    01-12 04:30 PM
    Whether you have used EAD or not is not an issues. You can file renewal anytime. Just send the current copy of your H1 while renewing. Also you don't need to go through lawyer to file EAD or renewal of EAD. I e-filed EAD for myself and my wife on my own the first time. I also filed renewals and got them in about 2 months time.
    Let me know if you need any information on renewal process.

    About AP: Since you have used AP, there is no expiration of I-94. Even when your AP expires, Ur I-94 is valid till you do not get a decision on your PR application.

    Cheers
    MSandhu



    more...


    house md logo font. House Md Logo Cane.house md logo font. House Md Logo Cane.
  • House Md Logo Cane.



  • lord_labaku
    10-23 12:19 PM
    so brooklyn then?





    house md logo font. House MD returns with newhouse md logo font. House MD returns with new
  • House MD returns with new



  • xeixas
    09-08 10:43 PM
    I just renewed my H1B visa for another 3 years, and I also have an approved advance parole document. If I leave the US before my H1B visa is stamped in my passport and re-enter the country using my AP, do I lose my H1B status? (that's what my attorney says)

    How about my the H4 of my wife? She is already using EAD, so if we re-enter the country should she use the AP document or the H4 visa?

    This is way too confusing...



    more...


    house md logo font. house md logo. House Season 1; House Season 1; House Season 1; House Season 1. CANEHDN. Nov 17, 04:28 PM. This kid is awesome.house md logo font. house md logo. House Season 1; House Season 1; House Season 1; House Season 1. CANEHDN. Nov 17, 04:28 PM. This kid is awesome.
  • house md logo. House Season 1; House Season 1; House Season 1; House Season 1. CANEHDN. Nov 17, 04:28 PM. This kid is awesome.



  • pd_recapturing
    09-24 10:06 AM
    My app was received by NSC on 24th July and looks like NSC is processing August apps. Even, if my app got transferred to TSC, it should have been processed by now according to USCIS report on RN processing. I am not sure, what to do ?





    house md logo font. house md logo. episode of House M.D. a; episode of House M.D. a. kavika411. Nov 15, 06:41 PMhouse md logo font. house md logo. episode of House M.D. a; episode of House M.D. a. kavika411. Nov 15, 06:41 PM
  • house md logo. episode of House M.D. a; episode of House M.D. a. kavika411. Nov 15, 06:41 PM



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-05 04:32 PM
    From Mathhew Oh (http://www.immigration-law.com/):

    07/02/2007: To File or Not To File, That Is the Question!

    The USCIS Service Centers Operation office confirmed that the Servce Centers would reject any I-485 applications whose visa numbers are unavailable under the DOS reviised Visa Bulletin that received today would be rejected and returned. In the concurrent I-140 and I-485 application filing, if the I-140 petition filing fee is paid by a separate check, they will accept the I-140 petition only and complete the case and reject and return I-485 and ancillary applications packet to the filers.
    ---------------

    Thanks,
    Jayant



    more...


    house md logo font. house md logo.house md logo font. house md logo.
  • house md logo.



  • gemini23
    11-21 10:30 AM
    the above scenario was if you were mnaintaing H1 status. if you are working using EAD then ofcourse your current status wont be H1 bur AOS hence you will send proof of that.

    The idea is to show that you are here legally and if working prrof of that authorization thorough a visa or EAD.

    Thanks waitingforlong. And the proof of AOS would be 485 receipts right?





    house md logo font. house md logo,. NewGenAdam. Apr 12, 03:42 PM. You bring a fresh perspective to these boards. Actually discussing an issue rather than getting worked up in ahouse md logo font. house md logo,. NewGenAdam. Apr 12, 03:42 PM. You bring a fresh perspective to these boards. Actually discussing an issue rather than getting worked up in a
  • house md logo,. NewGenAdam. Apr 12, 03:42 PM. You bring a fresh perspective to these boards. Actually discussing an issue rather than getting worked up in a



  • crystal
    07-11 12:07 PM
    ^^^^



    more...


    house md logo font. gregory-house-m-d jackethouse md logo font. gregory-house-m-d jacket
  • gregory-house-m-d jacket



  • gc_on_demand
    05-19 10:18 AM
    bump





    house md logo font. house md logo.house md logo font. house md logo.
  • house md logo.



  • dontcareanymore
    10-21 05:20 PM
    According to one website http://www.immigration-law.com the USCIS is working on trying to streamline processing I-140 petitions to four months by April 2009. I quote the following from the website
    --------------------------------------------------------
    10/08/2008: I-140 Processing in Four Months by April 2009?

    * This is a five-month old information which has just been released. This source of information indicates that the USCIS was hiring and training new employees and by April 2009, I-140 petitions might be processed in four months. It is a good news in a way.
    --------------------------------------------------------

    Going by the previous track record of the USCIS though, I do have reasons to be skeptical about that. We will find out in April eventually, unless our invididual petitions get approved before that. The only issue is that in the interim we still have the threat to jobs in this bad economy. The other concern of mine is that older petitions might get dumped into another Backlog Elimination Center and they only work efficiently on newer I-140 petitions. That solution would be hell for people with older I-140 applications

    Same source, but latest bulletin :


    10/17/2008: I-140 Delays and USCIS Answers to Discrepancy in Processing Times Between Stand-alone I-140 and Concurrent Filing Cases

    "
    We will see what and when "significant" decrease in reduction will take place. We still feel that the reinstatement of premium processing services should hold an answer to part of the problems. However, the USCIS answer to this question is as follows: "USCIS expects that adding other classifications to Premium Processing Service at this time would exceed USCIS� capacity to provide timely Premium Process Service. USCIS will continue to evaluate whether it is able to process other groups of cases beyond this limited classification of petitions and will provide notification of any further availability of Premium Processing Service for Form I-140."



    more...


    house md logo font. house md logohouse md logo font. house md logo
  • house md logo



  • uma001
    11-04 04:35 PM
    From 1998 - till date, How many times EB3 priority dates were made current





    house md logo font. house md logo. House M.D. TV series; House M.D. TV series. Goldinboy17. Mar 24, 08:52 PMhouse md logo font. house md logo. House M.D. TV series; House M.D. TV series. Goldinboy17. Mar 24, 08:52 PM
  • house md logo. House M.D. TV series; House M.D. TV series. Goldinboy17. Mar 24, 08:52 PM



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    03-05 09:26 AM
    My I140 is approved, 180 days complete and looking to change jobs in May/June.
    I have another 2 months with the present client. I want to Use AC21 but not inform USCIS. Does filing G28 and changing lawyer trigger a notice to my present company lawyer?

    It takes USCIS a little time to update your case with the new G-28. So make sure you file your new G-28 (or removal of existing G-28) at-least a couple of months ahead of your determined job change date. You don't want your current employer to be in any position to influence your I-485 processing once he finds out that you are leaving.



    more...


    house md logo font. house md logo. Logo nos primeiros episódioshouse md logo font. house md logo. Logo nos primeiros episódios
  • house md logo. Logo nos primeiros episódios



  • desiron
    08-13 11:20 PM
    As per Murthy web site today:

    Update : USCIS Website States Previous Editions of 485 FORM Accepted AILA Liaison has confirmed that prior editions of the I-485 are acceptable, as indicated on the USCIS website, and that USCIS will be issuing an FAQ with a revised answer to Question 33 imminently.
    Posted Aug 10, 2007 (1:45pm ET)

    Thanks
    Ron





    house md logo font. house md logo. House M.D. Season 5 Posterhouse md logo font. house md logo. House M.D. Season 5 Poster
  • house md logo. House M.D. Season 5 Poster



  • coopheal
    01-02 06:34 PM
    nice....
    akred's reasoning is flawed.
    no way without getting a law, priority date are going to improve.



    more...


    house md logo font. house md logo. Dr. Gregory House; Dr. Gregory House. kgtenacious. Apr 27, 12:40 AM. Lemme#39; guess - it#39;s going to be distributedhouse md logo font. house md logo. Dr. Gregory House; Dr. Gregory House. kgtenacious. Apr 27, 12:40 AM. Lemme#39; guess - it#39;s going to be distributed
  • house md logo. Dr. Gregory House; Dr. Gregory House. kgtenacious. Apr 27, 12:40 AM. Lemme#39; guess - it#39;s going to be distributed



  • desi3933
    02-14 08:29 AM
    Hello all,

    Is there a law that grant green card for a person who's been in the States legally for more than 10 years?

    Thanks

    No, not that for 10 years.

    Howeve, the I-485 can be filed based on residency, if the applicant has been US resident since before Jan 1st, 1972.

    The applicant need to
    1. secure a signed SSA-795 from the individual indicating the beginning and ending dates of all periods of residence in the U.S. The statement does not have to include the complete street address. The town and/or State is sufficient.
    2. a statement which shows no absence of longer than 6 months is sufficient to determine continuous residence in the U.S. since before January 1, 1972.



    __________________
    Not a legal advice.





    house md logo font. house md logohouse md logo font. house md logo
  • house md logo



  • narendra_modi
    07-07 01:48 PM
    If you have not yet received any RFE, you are a lucky person and your I-485 application has been filed perfectly. As per USCIS announcements, they have almost completed (99.99%) review of all pending AOS cases and pre-adjudicated most of them. I will presume that your case has been pre-adjudicated and all set to go Green whenever visa number is available.

    One way to find out whether your case been pre-adjudicated is to call USCIS thro POJ method and talk to a IO (not customer service person) and they will be able to tell you.


    Thanks for reply, if you don't mind, do you have the USCISs' announcement link about this pre-adjudication ? Does it say those who pre-adjudicated will not get any future RFE/Denials ?





    house md logo font. House M.D. Logo in Sandboxhouse md logo font. House M.D. Logo in Sandbox
  • House M.D. Logo in Sandbox



  • silvinhaphn
    05-05 09:05 AM
    Hi aperregatturv

    I'm in the same situation... Did u travel before u got the card?

    My case was approved on April 27, but I have got nothing on the mail so far and I have my sister's wedding to attend in my country... My husband can go later and give it to me, but I'm a little afraid.

    I wanna know if evrything was ok with you and if u would recommend me to do that. I'm going crazy cause my flight is for May 11th and if I need to cancel I gotta do it 2 days in advance, no later than tomorrow I guess... I don't know If I should wait or just cancel flight. I'm going crazy!

    Please let me know how it went for you. Or if anyone else have traveled in this way before, give me some advice.

    Thanks to all in advance!

    Best





    krishjack
    03-25 12:56 PM
    Well How do you know that all the members who are registered with IV is aware of this Webfax? Did you guys notify them in anyway? Do you expect/mandate all the IV members should be checking the website/forums all the time? No Hard feeling.... Just my 2 cents





    greyhair
    09-24 09:16 AM
    Next is testimony from Stephen Colbert. As per the reports Colbert is expected to testify "in character the Bill O’Reilly-like muse Colbert uses for his show."

    This will be funny.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment