Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

iphone background resolution

iphone background resolution. Add this wallpaper from iPhoneiphone background resolution. Add this wallpaper from iPhone
  • Add this wallpaper from iPhone



  • kramesh_babu
    09-08 10:55 PM
    I just renewed my H1B visa for another 3 years, and I also have an approved advance parole document. If I leave the US before my H1B visa is stamped in my passport and re-enter the country using my AP, do I lose my H1B status? (that's what my attorney says)

    How about my the H4 of my wife? She is already using EAD, so if we re-enter the country should she use the AP document or the H4 visa?

    This is way too confusing...

    If you use the "AP" to reenter then your status would be a "Parolee" because your I-94 will be stamped as "Parolee". You can still continue working for the same employer using your renewed H1B though.
    But, If you want your status as "H1B" in your latest I-94 i.e. after the reentry, then you have to get it stamped & reenter using the same.

    I hope this helps.





    iphone background resolution. iPhone wallpaper 05 by Robiphone background resolution. iPhone wallpaper 05 by Rob
  • iPhone wallpaper 05 by Rob



  • dbevis
    January 20th, 2004, 11:07 PM
    Interesting. This is my first autofocus camera. Maybe I'm trusting autofocus too much? I'll try again with a smaller aperture and maybe do a manual focus. Maybe it's just a learning curve, but I have this camera with all of this automation and it seems that, more often than not, I'm shooting in manual mode and now considering using manual focus. With my AE-1 and A-1 bodies I rarely used the automated modes. I was hoping the 300D would be better, but it seems that when I use an automated mode I'm not happy with the settings it chooses. Do you folks with the professional cameras use the automated settings very often? How about autofocus?Or do I just need to get better at understanding the automated capabilities and use them properly.
    Thanks for the image feedback.
    Gary
    As good as autofocus is, it is still "dumb" - it has no concept of what you WANT in focus. It just hunts down an area with a sufficient contrast gradient and locks onto it. The focus rectangles are only an approximation of the area evaluated by the AF logic, anyway. In fact, the target area is almost twice the size of the marker in your view finder.

    So it's not perfect, not foolproof. I almost always am in Av or Tv mode, occasionally M. I have yet to use the automatic modes with the little pictographs. When I know I need control of depth of field, I set the aperture in Av. When I know I need to freeze the action, I set the shutter speed in Tv. Sometimes, M is called for (like shooting a macro closeup with flash).

    The "crop factor" (a D60/10D/DRebel sensor that is 62% of a full-frame 35mm film body) only compounds the problem because the things that are out of focus are 1.6 timse bigger and therefore 1.6 times more noticable.

    The guy who coined the phrase, "Practice makes perfect" had to have been a photographer. :)

    Don





    iphone background resolution. Cityline iPhone wallpaperiphone background resolution. Cityline iPhone wallpaper
  • Cityline iPhone wallpaper



  • thomachan72
    05-18 01:49 PM
    I read those threads....I appreciate his efforts and patience in doing it...those articles are though provoking..

    it is not random fun or irrelevant topics..

    Wow, I just tried the "yanks are coming" one. What the heck is that? Did you actually read all of that? I feel ashamed of myself when you say that. Maybe I am too busy or have very little patience. Probably useful articles, however, due to my inability to concentrate for long (I asume) I could not actually make out what that was all about :confused::confused::confused::D:D





    iphone background resolution. iPhone Utilities Wallpaperiphone background resolution. iPhone Utilities Wallpaper
  • iPhone Utilities Wallpaper



  • liberty
    01-09 12:53 PM
    We are in process of extending visitor visa for my parents-in-law.
    We have filed I -539 form thro� USCIS E-FILE. We paid $300 for extension fees. They did not ask for any documentation, so we have not sent any. We got the acknowledgement of receipt from USCIS. We applied one month before their six month stay expires. If I do not get any reply from USCIS before their stay expires, is it illegal for them to continue their stay? If anyone has gone thro� a similar situation, please provide some insight. Any expert opinion will highly appreciated.



    more...


    iphone background resolution. iphone 4 wallpaper resolution.iphone background resolution. iphone 4 wallpaper resolution.
  • iphone 4 wallpaper resolution.



  • Hassan11
    04-14 03:08 PM
    what is the fee for I-131 is it $305 or $385? do I need to pay for the biometric fee? I already have my FP done when I applied for I-485. I sent my I-485 before the fee increase so I have to pay each time I renew EAD or apply for Travel document. Please advise. Thanks





    iphone background resolution. iPhone Wallpaper Colectioniphone background resolution. iPhone Wallpaper Colection
  • iPhone Wallpaper Colection



  • dxldad
    05-12 01:30 PM
    I don't mean to hijack the thread and my PD is 2010 anyway but I have a question also.

    We know that we need to get all this vaccination thing done during 485 stage and a civil surgeon does that. But do we need to get all this done/verified at our regular physician before we go to the civil surgeon?

    All of us have these polio, measles thing done but we don't have a record to show. So does the doc give us new/follow up shots to fulfill the criteria...and we take that to the civil surgeon.

    looks like the civil surgeon is just a stamping authority, the real deal has to be done by our doc. Please let me know.

    The civil surgeon does everything but you need to pay cash for it. If you have the documentation from your primary care physician, you could ask for a discount, which is what I did. Your insurance pays if you get it done from your PCP.



    more...


    iphone background resolution. iPhone Wallpaperiphone background resolution. iPhone Wallpaper
  • iPhone Wallpaper



  • cagcwait
    02-09 08:12 PM
    Hi Bee-- Great post clarifiying the IV cause. I am a volunteer for IV, but my labour is still pending at PBEC (Jul 2002 CA EB2 RIR). When we met the Congress Persons in Bay Area last week, we did talk about the labour certification backlogs. In fact, the immigration staff at both the places were aware of the labour backlogs (even though one of them didn't know about the retrogression). IV is representing the labour certification backlogs and asking for transparency in the backlog centers.

    So All -- whether we are stuck in labour or retrogression -- Let's rally together. Please join IV and strengthen our representation.

    There is very little time left. Let us join together and present a united front under IV.

    cagcwait





    iphone background resolution. 320x480 iPhone backgroundiphone background resolution. 320x480 iPhone background
  • 320x480 iPhone background



  • Fightwithfate
    03-13 09:46 PM
    Hi Attorneys/Seniors,

    Application Type:H1 Transfer(Premium Processing)
    Processing Centre:VSC
    FedEx Delivery Date:03/04/2010

    Sofar(End of day 03/13/2010) My Employer have not received the receipt no from vermont Service Center. My Employer himself took LCA and Applied H1 transfer.He sent Cashier cheque with the documents.My Employer is an American company where I have to start working once it is approved.

    Please help me regarding this.

    Today is 10 nth day since my Documents delivered to VSC Premium Processing Center.
    How soon we receive the receipt no in premium processing case.
    Do you think my employer can contact VSC regarding the receipt no or shall I wait for the whole 15 days.
    Please help me



    more...


    iphone background resolution. num.2. Music Daft Punkiphone background resolution. num.2. Music Daft Punk
  • num.2. Music Daft Punk



  • jungalee43
    10-06 03:16 PM
    I am starting this thread after I experienced that CIS Ombudsman is actively helping EB as well as other immigrant community in getting their problems with USCIS resolved very quickly. We are fortunate to have such a platform to log our problems and get solution.
    I am sure many of us have received similar help from the office of CIS Ombudman. Please thank them.
    Thanks CIS Ombudsman for all your help.





    iphone background resolution. Music Type iPhone Wallpaperiphone background resolution. Music Type iPhone Wallpaper
  • Music Type iPhone Wallpaper



  • wandmaker
    02-18 02:33 PM
    One has to pay taxes on worldwide income if filing taxes as US resident. He/she can deduct foreign taxes paid as credit. It does not matter if income is taxed or not in the foreign country.

    It is a key point to know, thanks for posting



    more...


    iphone background resolution. Resolution: 2560×1600 iPhoneiphone background resolution. Resolution: 2560×1600 iPhone
  • Resolution: 2560×1600 iPhone



  • go_getter007
    12-20 11:48 AM
    You can change your address online or also by calling the USCIS. I did the latter in my case a few months ago. Once the system is updated by a USCIS customer service rep to reflect the new address, you'll get an email notification, if you have that feature activated on the USCIS site/your application portfolio.

    Good luck.

    GG_007

    PS: Not a lawyer, just my personal opinion.




    Receipt Number: SRC0XXXXXXXX

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Notice Returned as Undeliverable.

    On December 19, 2007, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent..

    I have not yet got the FP appointment. Could this be the letter for that or something else serious?
    After filing, my address changed.
    I submitted AR-11 form, called USCIS and updated address, when opened SR last month gave them the new address to for which any notices have to be sent etc..but still got this letter from our super efficient USCIS.





    iphone background resolution. Iphone Wallpaperiphone background resolution. Iphone Wallpaper
  • Iphone Wallpaper



  • colors
    09-23 12:26 PM
    We will watch and see ... soft LUDs on my case too.

    thanks



    more...


    iphone background resolution. sent the iphone wallpaperiphone background resolution. sent the iphone wallpaper
  • sent the iphone wallpaper



  • jonty_11
    11-17 10:21 AM
    MY intention was not to make this India Specific, but to bring to light the lobbying effort....Although the Bill is not passed....it is silently being pushed. The Immigration reform and SKILL is being touted and shouted abt so much, that it becomes a scare for congressmen to even touch it, let alone pass it.

    We have to work secretly more than ever..its important. and I hope IV is doing exactly that with Quinn and Gillespi





    iphone background resolution. Phones Wallpaper | iPhoneiphone background resolution. Phones Wallpaper | iPhone
  • Phones Wallpaper | iPhone



  • yestogc
    06-09 12:33 PM
    I second your thought khodalmd, ............... when there is no country cap on H1B , why on GC then, this creates more backlog



    more...


    iphone background resolution. iphone 4 wallpaper resolution.iphone background resolution. iphone 4 wallpaper resolution.
  • iphone 4 wallpaper resolution.



  • krishmunn
    02-14 09:53 PM
    Big 5 has their own internal queue. What they mean by 6 months is after 6 months they will put you in the queue.
    For Desi consulting corp-corp, there are some tips by various attorneys including Attorney Khanna (immigration.com). Attorneys are suggesting how to maintain reporting relationship with employer. Follow those practices and consult a good attorney for more suggestions and I believe you should be fine





    iphone background resolution. Innerplace iPhone wallpaperiphone background resolution. Innerplace iPhone wallpaper
  • Innerplace iPhone wallpaper



  • Widget
    06-23 03:53 PM
    Tried to chat but it is not possible to chat now.

    A White House chat on Immigration...

    with Michael P. Jackson
    Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security

    Transcript
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/ask/20060623.html



    more...


    iphone background resolution. display iphone wallpaperiphone background resolution. display iphone wallpaper
  • display iphone wallpaper



  • Robert Kumar
    02-25 10:06 PM
    Robert

    It means that they are either not satisfied that the job meets the speciality occupation criteria or the credentials of the employee/employer/any of the document s provided. They will conduct an investigation and your friend will hear from them upon completion of thier investigation.

    HRPRO

    What happens if premium processing is done at this stage.





    iphone background resolution. iPhone Wallpaperiphone background resolution. iPhone Wallpaper
  • iPhone Wallpaper



  • Canadianindian
    07-06 11:25 AM
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2007/06/30/DI2007063000525.html
    Please post on the question on USCIS/DOS mess up, if there are enough people asking the same question then they migh answer it

    This is what I asked:

    Can the USCIS explain the mental, physical and financial trauma caused to 400,000 LEGAL immigrants. This illegal and reckless actions by the USCIS needs immediate attention by the law makers.

    What is USCIS doing to address this 300 million dollar fiasco. We need some response and justice. Please help (www.immigrationvoice.org)





    iphone background resolution. Wallpaper Resolution .iphone background resolution. Wallpaper Resolution .
  • Wallpaper Resolution .



  • Digitalosophy
    11-02 04:17 PM
    No hard feelings. I just really need to get back on my feet, since I am relatively busy I just got my own place, and I really need an idea to set me in motion. I am not a spontaneous artist in any sense at all.


    There are many members here, who are looking to get better and get some experience just like you. Maybe you can team up with someone, and do some cool projects to build a portfolio, etc.

    Also you should make yourself a website displaying your work that you have now.

    :thumb:





    yabayaba
    08-18 09:34 PM
    My Wife got RFE on EAD, asking her to schedule an appointment for biometrics. There is no scuch thing that we could sehedule biometrics. We took an infopass appointment, USCIS officer she understood the issue and aimmediately gave an apponitment for biometrics.

    Inconsistent RFE are issued by USICS these days. Take infopass appointment, go to the field office with all the documents and hope they would help you.





    Saralayar
    07-27 11:53 AM
    I left it blank and specifically asked my attorney if i can leave it blank , he said its ok .
    My attorney specifically asked me to fill that. First I forgot to fill that. They specifically send mail to fill that. Not sure.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment