Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Thursday, June 9, 2011

leah remini pics

images Leah Remini | Actress leah remini pics. Leah Remini
  • Leah Remini



  • niklshah
    05-27 01:02 PM
    What will be the answer for current immigrtion status question, rite now i am using my EAD and i have never used an advance parole...thanks





    wallpaper Leah Remini leah remini pics. Leah Remini King of Queens
  • Leah Remini King of Queens



  • Dhundhun
    09-19 07:34 PM
    Look at this guys..Sapin sending the Immigrants back to Home country because they dont want to pay the unemploment benefits in bad economy..

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26792948/

    In USA, the company, who sponsored H/L visa and brought someone from home country is responsible for ticket to home country.

    I wish this does not happen, but in all others case (H1B transfered, OPT -> H1B, EAD, etc.), one has to bear own expenses. Many H1B, students and EB guys have been compelled to go back to home country during last downturn - mostly they has gone back on own expense.

    If one takes help of home country embassy (costs home country), that person may be barred from leaving home country in future.

    I think Spain case is not applicable here in US.





    leah remini pics. Leah Remini photo - Find the
  • Leah Remini photo - Find the



  • rsayed
    09-07 09:45 AM
    Dood...

    Nothing to worry - Receipt Notice(s) will be issued when they will be issued. We can do nothing about it. I'm in the same boat - My application was mailed on Jul 24th and received on Jul 25th. No news so far - My Lawyer says, we should wait another month or so...

    Take part in the Rally - It is our Cause!!!

    :(My comapny send my package to Nabraska Center (received on 26th July)!!

    None of my checks have been cashed and also I didn't receive any receipt so far....

    IS IT Normal?? Any one in the same boat!!

    Please update!!
    Thanks





    2011 Leah Remini King of Queens leah remini pics. Leah Remini
  • Leah Remini



  • ashkam
    03-23 03:35 PM
    Hello gurus,
    need little help from you guys. Right now i am on H1b.
    I am about to file my Family based I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131. on all these forms they are asking for A# ( Alien Registration Number).

    I was on F1 visa before. so i have one expired EAD card which i got during my OPT in 2005. this card has a A#.
    so should i put this A# on all forms( I-485,I-130,I-765,I-131) or leave it blank.???

    H1bdude1

    You can give your OPT A# but once you're assigned a permanent visa number, they'll give you a different number. Your OPT A# is just a temporary number.



    more...


    leah remini pics. leah-remini-07
  • leah-remini-07



  • cdeneo
    09-21 06:32 PM
    I got my answer, the very next question talks about I-140 withdrawl and its impact on the AOS application if job changed using portabiliity within 180 days of filing.





    leah remini pics. Leah Remini and Sammi
  • Leah Remini and Sammi



  • pointlesswait
    07-17 07:14 PM
    almost 120 days...

    All PERMS are being processed at Atlanta! hence the pile up!




    My friend applied for PERM on April 1st and got approved yesterday.
    Just wanted to let the people know who have their perm pending, so they can calculate processing dates.

    thank you



    more...


    leah remini pics. Leah Remini Links:
  • Leah Remini Links:



  • Mahatma
    08-22 08:33 PM
    Congrats Conchshell!

    Enjoy, celebrate and forget us not.

    Keep contributing through wisdom.

    what a weekend, you will always remember this one.





    2010 Leah Remini photo - Find the leah remini pics. Leah Remini | Actress
  • Leah Remini | Actress



  • jsb
    01-08 10:03 AM
    Effective June 2007, any agreement relating to recovering immigration fees from employees, or asking them to work for specific period after getting GC, are illegal. You can find details on the following link.

    http://www.lanepowell.com/pdf/pubs/ih_2007_002.pdf



    more...


    leah remini pics. Leah Remini
  • Leah Remini



  • ksrk
    05-01 08:11 PM
    Hi all;

    Questions if anyone has ever seen an RFE like this one.
    My first RFE was asking for all documents related to work authorized by USCIS.
    I think I responded properly and provided all documents requested.
    Then another RFE just came in end of April mail asking for the following.

    Please provide all school transcripts during your F1 student status.

    Now I am dummy because up until about few days ago I just realized I made big mistake!
    I have gap (7 months) from when I finished school (mid 2002) and when I was approved my H1B (Jan 2003)
    I should have went on OPT after school but mistake I think I could wait pending my H1B application. I did not work during that 7 month period and stupid me did not go to school during that 7 month period in end 2002.

    Any good lawyers in San Jose area think I can pass with a letter of explanation?

    What's not clear about your case is whether or not you applied for your H1B BEFORE you finished school (in mid 2002). If for those 7 months you were waiting for a decision on your H1B (pending application with USCIS), then you weren't out of status during that period. On the other hand, if you did go out of status for >180 days, then you may have to explain it. Whether or not you get into trouble depends on the reason for going out of status in that period (if indeed you did).





    hair Leah Remini leah remini pics. Leah Remini
  • Leah Remini



  • kart2007
    11-18 01:31 PM
    I have been trying to change my address online for the last two days and it looks like the system is down. I called them up and they are not able to do it either. What a mess. I hope they don't mail our applications till the issues are resolved.

    Also if I only want to change address on pending applications but not AR-11, there is no such option (other than calling them).

    It looks like their systems are down since yesterday. Today even case status wasnt working for a while (it seems to be working now).

    Anyone else having issues?



    more...


    leah remini pics. Leah Remini
  • Leah Remini



  • gc_chahiye
    12-18 12:49 PM
    I dont think its as simple as choosing between EB2 or EB3. It would depend on your job description and which category the job qualifies for. Not all jobs would qualify for EB2. You should consult an immigration attorney to discuss your case.

    good point. Also keep in mind:
    - you can recapture your PD later. So if your case for EB2 is not that strong, go for EB3, get your PD locked, then a couple of years down the line you can go for EB2 and recapture this older priority date.
    - recently the number of PERM audits have gone up, and EB2 ones especially (talked to our company lawyer, and even saw lots of posts on this forum). If the position does not justify EB2 or its hard to justify, you need to be careful and conservative.





    hot leah-remini-07 leah remini pics. Leah Remini Sofia Bella Angelo
  • Leah Remini Sofia Bella Angelo



  • k_usa
    01-05 04:46 PM
    Good to see on greatandhra website about IV
    http://www.greatandhra.com/special/articles/green_wait.php



    more...


    house HQ Leah Remini Pictures leah remini pics. Leah Remini Carrie with that
  • Leah Remini Carrie with that



  • ajaykk
    08-09 10:44 AM
    FAQ #2 - clarified that forms with �Y� designation means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.

    Q29: The version date on the new I-485 form is 7/30/07 and it has an "N" designation after it, meaning that the I-485 applications arriving at the service center on or after July 30, 2007 must use the new I-485 form or it will be rejected at the mailroom. Is this really true?
    A29. No, the �N� designation on the new version was inadvertently uploaded to the USCIS website and has since been removed. The new and corrected I-485 application form that will be uploaded will have the �Y� designation which means that prior version of the form will not be rejected.

    Uff this gives me some relief. My attorney has sent my 485 documents on 07/27 and reached NE on 07/30. I'm sure she must have used the old version.





    tattoo Leah Remini and Sammi leah remini pics. Leah Remini
  • Leah Remini



  • pom
    05-08 10:02 AM
    One or two more days... :phil:



    more...


    pictures Leah Remini Links: leah remini pics. leah-remini-03
  • leah-remini-03



  • nlssubbu
    06-20 02:41 PM
    I used AP thrice and renewed my H1 twice after entering using AP without any issues.

    Thanks





    dresses Leah Remini Sofia Bella Angelo leah remini pics. Leah Remini
  • Leah Remini



  • nlssubbu
    07-24 06:54 PM
    This is FAQ from USCIS website:

    Q1: Will USCIS reject a concurrently filed EB I-140/I-485 case if it is lacking a required Labor Certification?
    A1. USCIS will not accept an I-140 based on a required labor certification application if the approved labor certification application is not submitted in connection with the filing. USCIS will not accept a concurrently filed Form I-485 if the required Form I-140 is rejected for lack of an approved labor certification application.

    -----------------------------------------------

    Anyone knows what that means? I have filed 140/485 concurrently on July 2nd 2007. However, I never received original LC document and my lawyer said it is okay to file 140 without original LC document, USCIS will collect it from DOL. Do you think this will affect me?

    Thanks

    In the past for my case, we do filed I-140 without the original labor certificate. They sent us an RFE for original labor, which then sent back along with approved original. I do not know whether USCIS are going to take a different stand now.

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup Leah Remini leah remini pics. HQ Leah Remini Pictures
  • HQ Leah Remini Pictures



  • danu2007
    07-13 04:21 PM
    So far only 1327 members signed the petition. This needs around 5000 signatures.

    This will show the number of filed I-485 applications to Chertoff..Please sign..

    --------------------------------------------------
    Please sign your petition and give support to Congresswoman Lofgren's requests from her letter dated July 9th, 2007. Doing so is the only way we can begin to restore fairness to this process.

    http://www.immigrantslist.org/page/petition/Chertoff
    -----------------------------------------------------





    girlfriend Leah Remini leah remini pics. Hangs With Leah Remini
  • Hangs With Leah Remini



  • abd
    08-24 11:28 AM
    Name: ABD
    City/State: NJ
    Question: My Company applied RIR EB3 labor for me in June 2004. It is stuck in backlog at PBEC. Meanwhile my company also filed new EB2 PERM (Without using old priority date) in March2006. This got approved and I-140 has been filed for it. Is it possible for me to use the priority date of June 2004 for EB2 case? Assuming the backlog labor gets approved.

    Thanks in advance.





    hairstyles Leah Remini leah remini pics. Leah Remini is one funny lady.
  • Leah Remini is one funny lady.



  • j0se
    09-15 05:55 AM
    david: that is the very one (i called it everything but 'ray of light')

    thanks very much!!

    i'll go and read and re-read!!
    :)





    h88
    11-16 04:26 PM
    Lol, i didnt c the other part of your attachment Lost, man u rock!





    Saralayar
    01-30 01:16 PM
    Man you are in such a good position . I think with an approved I-140 in EB3 for Sep 2001 PD your GC should not be far away .. Don't mess around with it by changing it to EB2 or things like that. It might get complicated . I would say have patience for a few months . Once you get your GC you are free.

    Using AC21 is not a bad idea for those whose GC is a distant dream but for you I think the goal is within sight.

    How do you know the person who asked this question is Man or Woman?.
    You replied: Man you are in such a good position . I think with an approved I-140 in EB3 for Sep 2001 PD your ......:confused:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment