Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Thursday, June 9, 2011

love quotes malayalam

images sad love quotes wallpapers. love quotes malayalam. love Scraps
  • love Scraps



  • Cheran
    07-28 03:19 PM
    We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
    Thanks in advance

    -Krishna

    My Receipt Date was 06/09, still waiting.





    wallpaper love Scraps love quotes malayalam. friendship quotes malayalam. love quotes in malayalam. love quotes in malayalam. mugtastic. Mar 23, 10:01 PM. i#39;m experiencing glitching when playing video.
  • friendship quotes malayalam. love quotes in malayalam. love quotes in malayalam. mugtastic. Mar 23, 10:01 PM. i#39;m experiencing glitching when playing video.



  • raysaikat
    07-13 11:05 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    Is it really necessary to inform USCIS of change of address.

    Do mails,notifications or cards from USCIS get forwarded to the new ADDRESS like all other mails.

    Will appreciate your views.

    It is the law that you file AR-11 within (I think) 10 days after moving to a new address. If you do not do say, technically they can deport you. So send the AR-11 form with proof of sending. You can also submit AR-11 form online.

    You should also change the address on the USCIS site. This operation is different from AR-11 submission.





    love quotes malayalam. love quotes malayalam.
  • love quotes malayalam.



  • gc_seeker_ks
    04-13 04:33 PM
    This bill proposes H1B quota increase over next couple of years and exemption of advance degree holders from EB immigrant numbers. Helpful for sure if passed.





    2011 friendship quotes malayalam. love quotes in malayalam. love quotes in malayalam. mugtastic. Mar 23, 10:01 PM. i#39;m experiencing glitching when playing video. love quotes malayalam. and Quotes in malayalam
  • and Quotes in malayalam



  • telekinesis
    11-18 03:41 PM
    At least we know one of mdipi's lacking personal traits include good sportsmanship! :-\

    This battle is over, lostinbeta is the obvious winner, thread will be closed later tonight!



    more...


    love quotes malayalam. Stories and Direct Quotes
  • Stories and Direct Quotes



  • Lacris
    08-09 10:46 PM
    there you go you said that but in a new thread again.........

    You're right, but I was trying to see if there's anything we can do so I don't have to in the future.





    love quotes malayalam. friendship quotes malayalam. malayalam love quotes; malayalam love quotes. xi mezmerize ix. Aug 12, 09:23 AM
  • friendship quotes malayalam. malayalam love quotes; malayalam love quotes. xi mezmerize ix. Aug 12, 09:23 AM



  • longq
    03-29 11:30 PM
    If what you are saying constitutes a fraud, isnt filing the PERM the first step of the fraud and thats already committed -

    :-)

    Filing second PERM LC and EB2-140 for a higher level position may not consitute a fraud, if employer already filed EB3 I140. Going in downwards direction will looks like fraud.

    My simple question,: Forget PD porting for a second.. In 140 form employer has to write reason that why second 140 was applied. In this case, what reason employer should write? Will they say that they are depromoting to lower level job.
    Any way, it all depends on USCIS adjudicator. If he overlooks he may get benefit, otherwise it will be a problem for him.



    more...


    love quotes malayalam. love quotes in malayalam.
  • love quotes in malayalam.



  • suny_saini
    07-22 06:14 AM
    hello friends
    hope u experienced guys can help me and advise me in my case:

    my dad is a green card holder and a pernanent resident of US

    me my mom and my younger bro were applied by my dad in E3 category.

    abt two years ago we recieved a letter from DELHI-US EMBASSY abt some instructions abt visa. and at end there were names of travelling applicants and those were me , my mom and my brother.

    now the Priority dates became current in june and we got a letter abt visa appointment and there were only two travelling applicants ( my mom and my brother)

    my name was not there for interview.

    on the day of interview i went with my family.
    they took interview of my mom and bro and said everything is ok.
    i was also there in waiting room and only i was allowed to talk and ask the officer at enquire

    consular officer give my mom a notoce to present I140 and I824 approval notices. and they returned the passports of my mom and bro and told us to submit each applicant passport with the original approval notices.

    i asked at lady at enquire that why they returned the passports?
    and she replied that its all because my age problem and also they want to issue visa to all of us at same time.
    so after u present the approval notice they will think and decide if i can be able to get visa or not.

    then we have again submitted and also i submillted my passport with their.

    can anybody help me and tell me wots gonna happen???
    i cant wait of their responce.
    here are some detials if u can check and calculate if i am elegible...

    My current age - 21 yrs and 7 months

    Age at the time priority date became current: (21 yrs - 8 days)= 20 years 11 months and 23 days

    Priority date became current on 11 May http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3236.html
    see date of posting at the end of page ie. 11 may

    I-140 Filed: May20, 2003
    Approved: October 8, 2003
    Time taken : 5 monnths and 19 days

    Three I-824 filed for Me, my Mother and my younger brother Filed ON: July 28 2005
    Approved ON: Nov 7, 2005

    Ucsis notified Nov 7, 2005 New Delhi consolate about there cases.

    and we filled DS-230 and courier to Delhi US embassy.

    Our dates were current near Nov 2005 but again they changed the dates and it became un current.

    now dates are current again.

    plz help me....





    2010 love quotes malayalam. love quotes malayalam. sad love quotes wallpapers.
  • sad love quotes wallpapers.



  • rameshk75
    08-15 09:37 AM
    Thanks for your replies.

    What will happen to the 140? Do they need to file for any amendment?



    more...


    love quotes malayalam. more Love Malayalam orkut
  • more Love Malayalam orkut



  • ss777
    12-17 02:30 PM
    Did you mean DIA POE ?

    Its Dulles International Airport (IAD) in Virginia





    hair and Quotes in malayalam love quotes malayalam. malayalam-Love-quote-9684.gif
  • malayalam-Love-quote-9684.gif



  • rajenk
    09-21 10:43 AM
    Raj

    what are your plans for I-485 filing? are you going to interfile your existing EB3 485 application with EB2 I140 or file a new 485 application for EB2? what is your lawyer recommending?

    Our lawyer requested as a interfile while filing the new I-140. EB2 dates were current at the time of filing I-140 so that was possible. Otherwise we have to send in a copy of the new I-140 to join the I-485 when one's PD is current. I am waiting for copy of the I-140 to follow up on I-485 with SR and Infopass.

    I am using the existing I-485 to avoid confusion and delay. That is what is being recommended by USCIS in many AILA meetings that I am aware of.



    more...


    love quotes malayalam. love quotes malayalam.
  • love quotes malayalam.



  • shahrooz
    02-15 10:28 PM
    260 views and not even one single opinion?





    hot Stories and Direct Quotes love quotes malayalam. ramadan malayalam scraps
  • ramadan malayalam scraps



  • GC_ki_daud
    03-13 03:17 PM
    Hello Members and GURUS,

    One of my coworkers I140 was rejected today. His application was made in year 2006 . The reason for his rejection was that too many GC petions filed by the company. And the USCIS asked the Company to show the ability to pay him and all other "78' applications that were made by my employer. Out of the 78 many have their 140 cleared since last year or more than that.

    My fear/question is weather the explanation asked by USCIS to show comapany's compentency to pay all 78 petitioners could jeopardize all of them ??



    more...


    house love quotes malayalam love quotes malayalam. Friendship Love Quotes Photos; love quotes malayalam. friendship quotes malayalam; friendship quotes malayalam
  • Friendship Love Quotes Photos; love quotes malayalam. friendship quotes malayalam; friendship quotes malayalam



  • mrane1
    10-26 02:12 PM
    Mrane and Lramni

    Does one have to fight the "first tier" the security guard and then one can get in? Is it very difficult? I am trying to go 1 week earlier!!!

    I you say you are out of town on appt date do they ask for a proof?

    A friend of mine went without the receipt. Only his wife had the receipt. They printed his receipt right there... Even tho his appnt was a week later they did his FP the same day... he had no problems with the security guard... I guess its just ur luck!





    tattoo friendship quotes malayalam. malayalam love quotes; malayalam love quotes. xi mezmerize ix. Aug 12, 09:23 AM love quotes malayalam. love quotes malayalam. true
  • love quotes malayalam. true



  • sundarpn
    06-30 10:55 PM
    eb3retro,

    You changed on h1b transfer right? not on EAD?


    I am just curious if a new employer can keep extending h1b based on previous employers I140 (and the fact that 180 days have passed since 485).


    thanks



    more...


    pictures love quotes in malayalam. love quotes malayalam. Malayalam Love Scrap
  • Malayalam Love Scrap



  • thomachan72
    05-18 01:49 PM
    I read those threads....I appreciate his efforts and patience in doing it...those articles are though provoking..

    it is not random fun or irrelevant topics..

    Wow, I just tried the "yanks are coming" one. What the heck is that? Did you actually read all of that? I feel ashamed of myself when you say that. Maybe I am too busy or have very little patience. Probably useful articles, however, due to my inability to concentrate for long (I asume) I could not actually make out what that was all about :confused::confused::confused::D:D





    dresses ramadan malayalam scraps love quotes malayalam. friendship quotes malayalam; love quotes malayalam. friendship quotes malayalam; friendship quotes malayalam
  • friendship quotes malayalam; love quotes malayalam. friendship quotes malayalam; friendship quotes malayalam



  • floridasun
    01-11 09:12 PM
    :p
    Call me superstitious but just wanted to kick off this thread again in the hope that this miracle will repeat this year. I have a gut feeling 2011 will bring that magic moments again.



    more...


    makeup more Love Malayalam orkut love quotes malayalam. love quotes malayalam
  • love quotes malayalam



  • gc_kaavaali
    06-03 03:28 PM
    Should i fill AR11 form for my wife too? i entered my wife's application receipt number when i am updating my pending cases and gave my wife name and her details...is it sufficient?





    girlfriend love quotes malayalam. true love quotes malayalam. love quotes malayalam. Malayalam Love Quotes Images:
  • love quotes malayalam. Malayalam Love Quotes Images:



  • krishnam70
    08-14 12:30 PM
    This is also what I have understood on doing some research; there also was a similar thread here "H1 Status After Using EAD" where people seem to say the same.

    That is, once you start using EAD you loose your H1 status. If you want to get back on H1 (before the decision on 485) then your company has to extend your H1 in which case you will have to give up your part time job.

    Things get bad if your 485 is denied while you are on EAD then your company may be able to extend your H1, but you will have to go out of country and return once the H1 extension is approved.

    There was a thread on IP some time ago on this.

    One of the rules of H1 is you should be working fulltime ( if your LCA says so) so you still need to fulfill those requirements. While as far as EAD is concerned you can use AC21 only if you have worked for the employer with whom you filed your GC for atleast 180 days right? So how would you be on H1 and work for one employer and then also work on EAD for another employer at same time?

    The interpretation is probably only for the status validity as far as i can think.. You can be in both the statuses at any given time but use only one status for your work. Also i read in one of the bulletins/posts that at the POE the IO will always look to see if your underlying H1 has valid period and if you have a stamp and then use that one over the AP to allow you in to the country.

    Please check with proper source before you embark on this path to avoid any future problems





    hairstyles love quotes malayalam. love quotes malayalam. love quotes malayalam; love quotes in malayalam. love quotes malayalam. love quotes malayalam.
  • love quotes malayalam; love quotes in malayalam. love quotes malayalam. love quotes malayalam.



  • sanbaj
    07-25 04:22 PM
    GC_Wait2002,

    I see your situation. I have recently got my I140 Interfiling approved. My case was simple EB2 to EB2 with the same company. As your EB2 I140 is approved now, but EB3 I140 is still pending. therefore, I am not sure you can Interfile. Logically, you should be able to as in Interfiling one is just requesting to conider another approved I140 and that is exactly what you will do. Check with your lawyer or the lawyer thread on IV. I wrote the text of the document which my lawyer filed at: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=233421#poststop. You or your lawyer can use that to draft your letter.

    Please consult a Interfile cases experienced Lawyer to make sure that the right thing is done at the right time.

    Best of Luck.





    bheemi
    07-27 12:20 PM
    [QUOTE=desi485]I forgot it initially and later realized that. fortunately my lawyer was still reviewing my papers (almost 4 weeks). so I sent him new copies. He included new copies and discarded old one. .Also some one told me that it should match what you specified in DS-156 at the time of visa interview. IS THIS TRUE?[/QUOTE

    Donot even worry about it man..You are unnecessarily owrried about it and worry others also..

    Enjoy...





    willgetgc2005
    04-24 11:47 PM
    dilbert_cal / others,

    I have a EB3 2002 PD . My 140 is approved and is 485 pending for 2 years. I have EAD as well. So my question is if I join a new employer using AC21 and have the new employer file an EB2 and then try to port PD, will it work. Assume my current employer will revoke 140. Will the PD portabilty still work ?

    Thanks

    _________________________________________________


    If your previous company has closed down, there isnt any way you can port the PD.

    PD transfer can be done if you have an approved I-140. Since you didnt reach that stage and also since the company is no longer around ( which kills any possibility of filing 140 with them ) , you wouldnt be able to port your PD.

    Also for PD transfer through approved I140, your job responsibilities, your location of work etc do not play any role.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment