Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

nelly tattoos_15

nelly tattoos_15. tree frog tattoo.
  • tree frog tattoo.



  • Alabaman
    08-28 05:06 PM
    For example if the minimum requirements of the job is BS with little or no experience, you would be in an EB3 category, irrespective of whether you have a MS or a PhD.

    I am a lil bit confused here. If there is a job that requires little or NO EXPERIENCE, would it be hard to find a US Citizen?





    nelly tattoos_15. I thought
  • I thought



  • champu
    02-18 07:31 PM
    Your lawyer does not know what he is talking about. There is no need to do anything. If you were on H1-B and still working at the same company, you are still under H1-B not under EAD no matter how you entered the USA.
    You will lose H1B status if and ONLY IF, you use EAD.

    AP is only a re-entry permit and has no effect on your immigration status.

    Vivek -

    I have similar situation.
    Now, my H1b expires in a few months. I am wondering whether I am eligible for H1b extension as I have Parolee I-94.
    Please let me know. Thanks





    nelly tattoos_15. funny mexican names. hehe what
  • funny mexican names. hehe what



  • anilsal
    11-11 10:00 PM
    Very well said. Nancy Pelosi was very assiduous in bringing a resolution on Armenian Genocide that happenned over 100 years ago!! So, she may NOT have time to work on "Current" world matters!

    My post is not intended to lighten the Armenian Genocide event.

    Have you watched "Ararat", the movie? You will understand why the particular issue is important for Armenians. Let us just focus on high skilled legal immigration. :)





    nelly tattoos_15. little cartoon girl running
  • little cartoon girl running



  • punjabi77
    08-18 12:02 PM
    Currently i am asking my employer to refund me the Medical expenses that they have been charging me without my knowledge. Since they are not responding back to my questions, i have threatened them that i will pursue for my GC expenses also that they promised to cover (also documented in my offer letter).
    My current status is EAD and i no longer work for that Employer and i am out of job and looking for employment right now.



    more...


    nelly tattoos_15. sony ericsson xperia x2 white.
  • sony ericsson xperia x2 white.



  • wizpal
    02-26 09:55 AM
    She could pursue Masters on H4 visa as well. It has its own merits and disadvantages. Advantages are she would be eligible to in-state tution waiver(Which is significant) and could complete the program at her own pace. Disadvantage is that she would NOT be eligible for any scholorship and can not work while on H4.





    nelly tattoos_15. disneyland california
  • disneyland california



  • saileshdude
    08-26 03:20 PM
    My I-140 and I-485 was filed concurrently in July 2004. I-140 was approved in October 2004 for EB3-India. In November 2006 I changed employers after I informed USCIS. We received notice in March 2007 to show another approved I-140 as my I-140 was revoked. My attorney replied invoking AC21 and stating that my I-140 remains valid. He attached my own letter informing them of employer change notiifcation as evidence.
    On this we received another RFE in Sept 2007 stating that more evidence was needed in the form of employer letter and my tax returns. We replied to this with all the evidence. Then in October 2007 we received finger printing notice which stated that in order to continue my petition finger prints would be required. The case stayed at Vermont service center.
    In November 2008 the case was transferred to Texas and they transferred it to NBC in April for scheduling an interview. The interview was done this month.
    The officer did not have any clue about AC21 and insisted that I must show another approved I-140 or a letter from USCIS stating that my I-140 is reinstated. My attorney told the officer that processing on my petition was continued after the RFE, the officer went to find supervisor and could not find anyone. We were told that they would get back.
    Today they denied my case on the same grounds that underlying I-140 petition is withdrawn.
    What can I do now? I don't have H1B. How much help the MTR would be as it would go to same office. Please help. I am shell shocked.

    Ok. First you need to find a good attorney like Ron Gotcher or Murthy. Do a few consults. Maybe with murthy herself ($250 or something). Also do consult with Ron Gotcher . I think that is for free. I know of at least murthy and Ron who have been successful in these kind of cases. They should be able to answer your question also regarding whether MTR going to the same office or not. Also if you can, make sure that your I-140 was approvable from the begining. I read a case as recent as yesterday on IV somewhere that if I-140 was not approvable from begining than it cannot be considered for porting purposes for AC21. I doubt that your case is similar but make sure about this.

    Also try to find a litigation attorney who deal with immigration as well as filing lawsuit because if you cannot file MTR then this may be your only other option.

    Also contact the IV people here as well as local senator and Ombudsman Office. I think all this collective effort should get you back on track.



    more...


    nelly tattoos_15. funny knock knock jokes.
  • funny knock knock jokes.



  • vivekjay
    03-05 04:20 PM
    This is a classic example of election year posturing where republicans want to look tough on immigration. This bill will head straight down the trash.





    nelly tattoos_15. disney princesses ariel.
  • disney princesses ariel.



  • dilusa1
    07-18 07:44 PM
    Thanks for great services..

    My situation is as under : " My case is in removal proceedings for violating H1b status for 3 months due to laid off situation, i am working on H1b now and my labor is approved and I-140 is pending, now my priority date is become current for I-485 filing", now who will adjudicate my case, INS or EOIR court, where will i file my I-485.

    will court close my removal proceedings based on PD current..

    i will really really apprecate your help.



    more...


    nelly tattoos_15. how to do taylor swift updo.
  • how to do taylor swift updo.



  • sravani
    05-16 08:52 AM
    Hi All,

    It would be great if you tell me how to go about with police complain for lost passport? Is it just I have to call 911 or go in person? And what questions they ask?

    Thank You

    You should not call 911. You should call the county police, they will ask you either to walk in to the nearest police station or some times you can ask the police officer to meet at a particular place. In my case I asked the police officer to come to the nearest Fedex Kinko's. He came to Kinko's sat with me and asked simple questions. The officers are usually very helpful and he/she will provide you a complaint no, and visiting card. You need this complaint no. when you are applying for a duplicate passport.





    nelly tattoos_15. best friendship quotes and
  • best friendship quotes and



  • willigetgc?
    09-24 10:33 AM
    Charles Gonzalez of TX are talking about slapping the wrist of the employers who are employing illegals as opposed to putting them in prison....



    more...


    nelly tattoos_15. nike wallpaper logo_10
  • nike wallpaper logo_10



  • iv_only_hope
    09-30 03:13 PM
    There is some potential good news on the horizon. DHS just published a notice (http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspubli...0000648072c5eb) that they intend to consolidate three of ancient CIS electronic record systems into a new database. Hopefully, this new database will yield the data the Visa Office needs.

    Right now, the CIS does not have any comprehensive database that shows how many AOS cases are pending by preference classification, priority date, and country of chargeability. The new database that is supposed to become operational within the next ten days contains information gathered from the many independent CIS databases. Supposedly, this new database will show all of this information.

    Once the CIS is able to provide the State Department with this information, the Visa Office will then (for the first time) have accurate information as to the actual demand for immigrant visas. They will then be able to make more accurate adjustments to the cutoff dates in the Visa Bulletin. For some time now, they have been flying blind without accurate information.

    CREDIT:RON GOTCHER





    nelly tattoos_15. freelance invoice template.
  • freelance invoice template.



  • bslraju
    09-13 05:48 PM
    Came to USA in 2001 Feb. As many other stories, my old employer did file my labor on Jan 2006 on EB3 though i was eligible to file under EB2. I have 3 + 2 years in India.
    Changed employer using EAD in 08.
    Current company is doing porting to EB2.
    Unlike before, Now USCIS rule is have MSc(Computers) after completing 3 year degree in india is no longer equal to US master degree
    it should be eaither 4(engineering)+2 (masters) or 3(BS)+3(MCA/other)

    thus its equivalent to US bachelors degree.
    So my employer (big 17k employees) decided to file based on my exp.

    Job description says "Bachelors degree (B.A) in related area and 4-6 years of experience
    in the field or in a related area."

    Will this be a problem as one of EB2 requirement is BS or equivalent US degree with 5 years of experience. But this job desc says its 4-6 years..



    more...


    nelly tattoos_15. jessica alba machete movie.
  • jessica alba machete movie.



  • vishwak
    10-11 09:07 AM
    Better Luck in December bulletin for EB2 and Hope Eb3 will move forward too.

    All the best to all waiting for GC like me.





    nelly tattoos_15. lady gaga album 2011. lady
  • lady gaga album 2011. lady



  • acecupid
    06-08 11:57 AM
    Ever since they made I-131 online, its always been a mess. The form usually shows an expired date, and there are lot of glitches applying online. I was hoping USCIS would have improved their system by not since its been online for more than a yr now. But I guess just like the backlogged applications everything moves slow in USCIS.
    I prefer to do the paper filing.



    more...


    nelly tattoos_15. resident evil 6.
  • resident evil 6.



  • ivar
    02-02 03:04 PM
    No one on this forum who is waiting for PERM Withdrawal or has his PERM withdrawan earlier?

    Maybe i should change the title: Is DOL still working on PERM withdrawals? to expect some responses or i am the only one who needs PERM withdrawal :)





    nelly tattoos_15. london
  • london



  • jay75
    06-17 03:20 PM
    Employer A:
    -Currently on their H1 (6th year fag end) and with an ongoing 485 proces 180 days passed.
    -Employer A is threatening to withdraw the I 140 if I move out from their company.

    Employer B:
    -Fortune Client where am currently working as a contractor
    -B is filing my H1 and would be offering me to use H1 or AC 21 to port to their company.

    I am transferring to company B upon H1 extension approval and then later use AC 21 when ever required.

    However, before I use AC 21, if the I 140 is revoked, am I still eligible to use AC 21?

    Does revoking I 140 by the employer after I 140 approval has any effect if I dont use AC 21 prior to revoking?

    If you have your 140 approved, then if Emp A withdraws may not cause any damage, but if your 140 is not approved and if Emp A withdraws it, certainly cause a big damage.



    more...


    nelly tattoos_15. flower tattoo pictures.
  • flower tattoo pictures.



  • gcwanter
    06-21 09:37 AM
    Hi jazz,
    Iam sending my passport for name change to sanfransisco by mail.I don't live that state.I leave in oregon state.So who can help me in this matter?

    vaishu

    I have not had a very good experience mailing documents to CGI. I would advise against it based on the time crunch we are facing here....
    If you go in person and get it done..that would be most optimal..and worry free.





    nelly tattoos_15. funny people wiki. funny
  • funny people wiki. funny



  • baburob2
    06-04 02:18 PM
    There will be no issue in entering US as you got the visa stamp till Dec 1st 2007.

    Visa stamp is just to allow a person to enter US. They don't care whether it is with current employer or old employer. They just need valid visa stamp and latest I-797 approval notice of same classification. I.e. if you have H1B visa stamp and you need to have only H1B approval notice. You cannot have B1 visa stamp and use H1B approval notice.

    There will be no issue. As a precaution, carry all original old approval notices also.

    They will give I-94 with the end date there on latest approval. Thats for sure. But just check what date he/she is putting on I-94.

    Good luck.

    hi, based on my wife's experience(for H4 based on my H1B) they didn't give the I-94 valid till the full 3 years. They rather gave only for 2 years. Hence saying so.





    nelly tattoos_15. more.
  • more.



  • GCwaitforever
    04-12 12:31 AM
    Why not use people who already agreed to volunteer before by looking at their profiles?





    Dhundhun
    10-23 05:53 PM
    I think, for an employment-based case, there is effectively a 180-day grace period because of 245[k]. Please explore this, which may be helpful for gaps like I485 refusal and MTR.

    From: http://www.murthy.com/adjsta.html

    Section 245(k) enables a person who is adjusting status in an employment-based category (whether on the basis of a labor certification or in one of the special Green Card categories that does not require a labor certification or job offer) to adjust, even if s/he has been out of status or worked without authorization for less than 180 days. This provision does not require an immigrant petition or labor certification to have been filed on or before any particular date and there is also no penalty fee involved.





    pappusheth
    04-21 06:44 PM
    I filed my H1 extension in late February and got it approved in mid March. This was not premium processing.

    It was the extension beyond 6th year. Extension got approved for 3 years since 140 is thru. My current H1 expires in August and the extension will go into effect from then. I've been with the same company for last 6 years and had no issues.

    hope this helps..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment