Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

osama bin laden dead obama

osama bin laden dead obama. killed Osama bin Laden,quot;osama bin laden dead obama. killed Osama bin Laden,quot;
  • killed Osama bin Laden,quot;



  • regacct
    10-20 09:51 AM
    I would donate 500$ if I get the GC before 2012. If not I would reduce it by 50$ a year there after.

    I understand your frustration, but its like holding IV responsible for getting your GC - that does not seem right.

    Contributing now is important; and after getting gc's, its equally important to support the people who are still stuck in the process.





    osama bin laden dead obama. Osama bin Laden dead, Obamaosama bin laden dead obama. Osama bin Laden dead, Obama
  • Osama bin Laden dead, Obama



  • gc_peshwa
    09-14 02:41 AM
    gc_peshwa,

    You like to make extraneous comparisons ? Comparing yourself to Nazi treatment of jews in the 1930's and 40's. :confused: Had a bad day or lost your mental balance like Raghunathrao peshwa ?? :rolleyes:

    I dont know about you but I certainly don't enjoy the daily grind of "When will I get GC?", BTW Raghunathrao was one of the bravest Maratha warriors of his time, albeit misguided :(
    I dont mind your comments shreekhand...I just pray your thoughts turn as sweet as your handle:D
    Amen.





    osama bin laden dead obama. Osama bin Laden, leader of theosama bin laden dead obama. Osama bin Laden, leader of the
  • Osama bin Laden, leader of the



  • ho_gaya_kaya_?
    11-30 07:44 AM
    I have not recieved any email from USCIS either when my status changes
    I am tracking by an igoogle widget.





    osama bin laden dead obama. Osama bin Laden dead: Barackosama bin laden dead obama. Osama bin Laden dead: Barack
  • Osama bin Laden dead: Barack



  • gimme Green!!
    01-02 12:12 PM
    I have got extension on my H1 after completing 6 years.
    My wife has been on H4 till now.
    Is she eligible to get a new H1?


    Hi,

    I just got my 2nd 3 year extension (Nov 2006 to Nov 2009) on my H1B after completing six years.

    My PD is June 2005 and I-140 approved on July 2006. I am thinking of
    changing my job. I am puzzling about the following questions:

    1. Can I change the job and use my 3 year extension for the next job?
    2. Can I keep my PD of June 2005 if my current employer doesn't revoke
    my I-140 ?
    3. If I apply for GC again with new employer and get my I-140 approved , can
    I keep getting 3 year extensions on that job ?

    PLEASE HELP!.

    Thank you,



    more...


    osama bin laden dead obama. Osama Bin Laden is Dead,osama bin laden dead obama. Osama Bin Laden is Dead,
  • Osama Bin Laden is Dead,



  • lifestrikes
    05-31 10:17 PM
    Before the Neufled Memo, self H1B sponsorship was possible, but now you will not be able to prove employer-employee relationship.

    If you happen to find a way, let me know.





    osama bin laden dead obama. Osama bin Laden was killedosama bin laden dead obama. Osama bin Laden was killed
  • Osama bin Laden was killed



  • harsh
    12-30 11:17 AM
    what is interesting is why is EB2 stuck on Jan 2003? At least with EB3 we know that due to 245(i) it was stuck for a long time in April. I still can't figure out EB2 is stuck for such a long time in Jan 03.



    more...


    osama bin laden dead obama. Obama : Osama bin Laden Killedosama bin laden dead obama. Obama : Osama bin Laden Killed
  • Obama : Osama bin Laden Killed



  • amar123
    07-28 04:25 PM
    Geez, how hard can it be!!
    Read the lines.

    Prereqs:
    1. I-485 applied for EB-2 India
    2. PD after Jun 1st 2006 (i.e. ,PD is not current)
    3. There was an LUD on 07/27
    Only then, reply to the thread!!

    SunnySurya with date after PD Jun 1st 2006 replied yes, which means this update has nothing to do with the PD being current.





    osama bin laden dead obama. Osama Bin Laden Dead, Obamaosama bin laden dead obama. Osama Bin Laden Dead, Obama
  • Osama Bin Laden Dead, Obama



  • FinalGC
    08-15 09:28 AM
    I used to work for Claremont Tech and later CBSI purchased them. CBSI had to do a transfer of H1b and I did get a new H1 Make sure you follow up with your lawyers and have them do a new h1. Also keep all records like newspaper clippings and web postings of this new purchase, so that if ever you need to prove to USCIS that you are in the same company, you would have all documentation to prove it.

    I would wait for sometime, until the dust settles in your new B company before you move to C



    more...


    osama bin laden dead obama. It says “OBAMA BIN LADEN DEAD.osama bin laden dead obama. It says “OBAMA BIN LADEN DEAD.
  • It says “OBAMA BIN LADEN DEAD.



  • ashneels2001
    12-06 11:14 AM
    In thi case you can only get GC if you remain alive while serving the US Army. Remember they want to put you in front of the enemy first before they pu their citizens.





    osama bin laden dead obama. Osama Bin Laden Dead inosama bin laden dead obama. Osama Bin Laden Dead in
  • Osama Bin Laden Dead in



  • lecter
    February 26th, 2004, 10:11 PM
    If every member critiques 5 photos a week, in no time, all photos will have comments.

    I don't know about you, but I love comments, good or bad about my photos...

    many help me to focus efforts and make better images...

    Thoughts??



    more...


    osama bin laden dead obama. “OBAMA BIN LADEN DEAD”osama bin laden dead obama. “OBAMA BIN LADEN DEAD”
  • “OBAMA BIN LADEN DEAD”



  • ImmigrationAnswerMan
    07-08 10:37 PM
    Anil:

    Yes your company can file an H-1B for you even if you choose to appeal the denial of the L petition.

    You will continue to be in Unlawful Presence while your L appeal is pending. If the appeal is denied and you have accrued more than 180 days of unlawful presence you will not be able to leave and apply for a new visa abroad.

    I cannot answer the questions of whether you should appeal the L or whether you would be eligible for an H-1B without having a full consultation with you and seeing all your documents.





    osama bin laden dead obama. +osama+in+laden+deadosama bin laden dead obama. +osama+in+laden+dead
  • +osama+in+laden+dead



  • cheg
    07-13 04:49 PM
    I did it yesterday. Hope everyone else will sign the petition.



    more...


    osama bin laden dead obama. U.S. President Obama Announcesosama bin laden dead obama. U.S. President Obama Announces
  • U.S. President Obama Announces



  • java06
    03-09 11:23 AM
    Is there a way to find out if the employer has revoked I-140? I have changed employers in Feb and my I1-40 was approved back in June. There was an update on my I-140 recently in Mar. I was wondering what could that be for?
    Can anyone throw some light on this. Thanks





    osama bin laden dead obama. Osama bin Laden dead: Twitterosama bin laden dead obama. Osama bin Laden dead: Twitter
  • Osama bin Laden dead: Twitter



  • raj3078
    07-27 12:40 PM
    I left it blank and specifically asked my attorney if i can leave it blank , he said its ok .

    If it is filled, it is okay, not filled, still it is okay... Its probably more important for East Asian countries who do not work in English such as Korea or China. For the places which works in English, its no big deal...
    Please note that the form is intended to help Law Agencis in USA such as FBI/CIA to find authenticate the info provided by you. They might contact your home country cops to find out more about you. In case where home country cop may not know English, they would want to know native lang name so that Home Country cop can read it....Most places can read-write English now a days....So this is not an issue....
    I think this is somewhat legacy requirement which was important 40 years back but not anymore



    more...


    osama bin laden dead obama. +osama+in+laden+deadosama bin laden dead obama. +osama+in+laden+dead
  • +osama+in+laden+dead



  • Redeye
    04-10 10:58 AM
    But look at this from Prashanthi Reddy.

    http://www.reddyesq.com/GC.html#37

    I am presently on H1-B and filed I-140 and I-485 under Exceptional Ability & National Interest Waiver category, I got EAD (I-765) approval also;, can I do any part time job by using EAD as well as maintaining my H1-B status?
    Yes you can, as long as you continue to work for the employer that has sponsored you for the Green Card.


    I want to solid answer if possible no gray area type answers. I am done with gray areas. After 6 years of wait last thing I want is gray area :) that is reason why I posted.





    osama bin laden dead obama. Place of Hiding Osama binosama bin laden dead obama. Place of Hiding Osama bin
  • Place of Hiding Osama bin



  • gc_chahiye
    04-20 01:06 AM
    Hope this answers your question.

    wow! that was such a great description of all the events. Very nice! thanks a lot.

    To the previous poster: yes, I am going to be more active this time, both in terms of contributing as well as calling my local lawmakers. Cant let history repeat itself!



    more...


    osama bin laden dead obama. Osama bin Laden deadosama bin laden dead obama. Osama bin Laden dead
  • Osama bin Laden dead



  • richana
    01-23 09:20 PM
    Thanks for the reply! That was very helpful .

    Do I still have to be employed by my original sponsor when i get the appt after 6 months?

    If I return to the US in a few months do I still have to option of filing 485 even though I've already applied for CP in India?

    Yes to Q1. Yes to Q2, but you will have to discontinue the CP option. I would suggest going the CP way in your case. AOS is unpredictable with CP you will have a definite date. Best option get H1 in India return and apply for AOS, if not apply for CP and return with H1 go back in 6 months get GC if all else fails wait in India for 6 months and come back with GC.





    osama bin laden dead obama. killed Osama bin Laden,osama bin laden dead obama. killed Osama bin Laden,
  • killed Osama bin Laden,



  • sac-r-ten
    01-08 11:41 AM
    deepakjain:thanks for the latest info on this.
    Little clarification required, what do you mean "delivered the next day betn 4:30-5:00". You mean one can collect it the next day in the evening?

    jkm2282, sorry for hajacking your post. Any updates from your side?

    THe process has changed the passport are now delivered the next day between 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Mumbai consulate no longer delivers the passport the same day of interview.

    Deepak





    osama bin laden dead obama. Obama Speech - Osama Bin Ladenosama bin laden dead obama. Obama Speech - Osama Bin Laden
  • Obama Speech - Osama Bin Laden



  • reddy_h
    08-02 01:25 PM
    I don't think so but check with the issuer. Sometimes they might tell.





    abhisam
    07-19 03:20 PM
    :D

    Just me doing the translation will do? And how do I demonstrate the "competence" to do that? :rolleyes:

    And yes, I am totally new to IV. The way it has been effective, I will surely contribute...

    Even I had considered the idea of translating the BC myself or getting my friend to do it for me...but my lawyer suggested that BC is a very important document and USCIS is very particular about it. so it would be better if you get it done through a professional agency.





    mbawa2574
    07-07 07:56 PM
    IV core leadership has to change and so is the stratergy. Current Lobbying efforts have clearly not worked out. I call for elections to elect the new core team. All these conference calls and inaction is just wastage of time and things are getting worse. We need an aggressive stratergy and may need to take names and hit people openly to get our agenda pushed. IV leadership clearly lacks these skills.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment