Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ozzy osbourne logo

ozzy osbourne logo. Ozzy Osbourne - Black Sabbath
  • Ozzy Osbourne - Black Sabbath



  • PDOCT05
    10-31 10:53 AM
    Mine is similar case. While sending the application he missed the 2 pages of my wife's I485 application. He said he will try to send it again. Not sure what happens. :-((

    Did you got the Rejected notice back? These lawyers are big A**** they don't do proper job after getting money. In the mean time pls have all your congressmen and senator info ready to contact in case of rejection.





    ozzy osbourne logo. 9773626498
  • 9773626498



  • Jipjap74
    04-23 04:12 PM
    Who said anything about a 10 year old boy? Correct me if im wrong but this is a public forum and I can ask whatever question I want to ask. Its up to you if you want to answer it. All i asked was if anyone had come across this situation, if you haven't and you don't have a constructive opinion id rather you kept your snide remarks to yourself.





    ozzy osbourne logo. Fotos Ozzy Osbourne - Fotos
  • Fotos Ozzy Osbourne - Fotos



  • PD_Dec2002
    05-22 08:21 AM
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but the Hammond Law Group (HLG) was hired by IV for its lobbying efforts, correct? What does HLG have to say about the fact that none of the provisions for legal immigrants went into the CIR? What's their take on the chances that favorable amendments for legal immigrants will make it?

    Would be interesting to get their point of view...

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    ozzy osbourne logo. De este modo, Ozzy Osbourne,
  • De este modo, Ozzy Osbourne,



  • chi_shark
    04-27 01:02 PM
    Hi,

    I hope, all is well.

    I filed my applications for Green Card. I did concurrent filing for I-140 & I-485 applications in September-2007. I got EAD in December-2007 but I-140 case is still pending.

    I am working with the company which filed my Green Card but very soon I would resign from them/there as there is no work over there. They would still continue my I-140 case even I resign from there.

    I need your help as:

    (1) Can I work on 1099 (as I have EAD & I-140 is still pending)?

    OR

    (2) I need to work on W2 (means: cannot work on 1099) [as I have EAD & I-140 is still pending]?

    Please, advise me as soon as possible.
    :confused:


    Best regards,
    Rajiv

    I always thought that your I-140 *has to be* approved before you can change jobs with the AC21 rule... no?



    more...


    ozzy osbourne logo. OZZY OSBOURNE SCREAM ALBUM
  • OZZY OSBOURNE SCREAM ALBUM



  • singhsa3
    07-26 02:00 PM
    Folks,
    I can't attend as I am in NJ but if money is the issue then I will paypal you $25 (Seriously!). But please do show your support and talk to this good senator
    PM me with your e-mail and phone number and I will reimuburse for upto 2-4 people (Not husband and wife and must be a senior IV member in good standing, registered at least 5 months ago).
    Thanks


    SENATOR CORNYN IS THE CHAIR OF THE INDIA CAUCUS IN THE U.S. SENATE

    WHO: U.S. Senator John Cornyn of Texas
    WHEN: Thursday,August 9,
    Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
    Speech: 12:30 p.m.
    WHERE: Lakeway Inn, New Glass Ballroom
    SPONSOR: Rotary Club/Lakeway
    Lake Travis
    COST: $250 per table of 10,
    or $25 per individual
    RESERVATIONS: MANDATORY!

    10 Tables are being reserved
    for Rotary & Guests
    20 Table reservations will
    be taken and must be paid for
    by July 27, 2007!

    CONTACT: To make table reservations

    Doug Lindgren at 261-0086
    OR
    Renee Verhoff-Matta at 261-5984

    I am trying to get a seat. Can some one else also try to reserve some seats may be a table, ( Money will be divided by the attendees).We would be able to put across the issues of " Unused Visa" and " h1b Increase" and about solving the issues of GC backlog. Ping me a pvt message. We all can meet and discuss , on how to go ahead. Let's meet together before meeting Cornyn.





    ozzy osbourne logo. Ozzy Osbourne (Crest Logo)
  • Ozzy Osbourne (Crest Logo)



  • sdudeja
    01-30 11:19 AM
    So did you call the USCIS to ask what is going on. What does this actually mean. Is this just another mistake of USCIS.



    more...


    ozzy osbourne logo. size - Ozzy Osbourne logo
  • size - Ozzy Osbourne logo



  • das0
    03-09 01:54 PM
    Hi nat23,

    Thank you very much for your reply.

    Currently i am not enrolled into any company benefits like Health Insurnace etc as i have those benefits from my spose company.

    This company said that they are paying thier attorney firm 5200$ for H1b and i am not paying anything.

    For this 5 months, i will be H4 and will not get paied by this company.

    Question is:

    1. Can the company now apply and pay for H1b for Oct 1st start date and then later can they tell me not to hire me anymore?

    2. Can mutiple employers file for h1B with same start date of Oct 1st?
    If yes, then i would start looking for other jobs as my backup H1b jobs.

    Please advise. Much appreciated - thanks





    ozzy osbourne logo. size - Ozzy Osbourne logo
  • size - Ozzy Osbourne logo



  • nrmarrivada9
    03-30 03:07 PM
    If the intent is only to study, then she can pursue on H4 it self. And there are advantages to that.
    1. She can be under registered (as a full time student on F1 she must register for 12 credit hrs each sem. She will be out of status if she couldn't get a class or if a class is cancelled).
    2. Most of the univs. charge in state fee if the student is on H4 and has been in that state for more than an year. Therefore, the fee expenditure will be reduced by say 4 times
    3. Change to F1 in the last sem. and that makes her eligible for OPT.
    4. Reach me on nrmarrivada@yahoo.com, if u have further questions.



    more...


    ozzy osbourne logo. OZZY OSBOURNE - LOGO - $19.40
  • OZZY OSBOURNE - LOGO - $19.40



  • grupak
    03-25 11:34 AM
    Income must be passive type meaning it should not exceed the income which iam getting on my present H1job or anything else which iam missing.

    Not sure the precise definition of passive exists. I would take it to be not involved in any business decisions or day-to-day running of the business. Just putting in the money and letting the CEO and the rest make all the decisions as in buying stock is passive. I may be wrong.





    ozzy osbourne logo. Ozzy Osbourne regrets the
  • Ozzy Osbourne regrets the



  • zCool
    04-02 11:26 AM
    You are kidding!
    USCIS can't keep track of applications they receive..:)
    Every document they want they "REQUEST" from you.
    W2, paystubs this is basic stuff dude..
    If you don't have them, there's less certainity.. but this is funny process, people have gone thro' easier on lesser evidence.. !So nothing is a dead-ender if you are lucky..
    In normal cases though.. I think IF (and that's a big IF) you get an RFE, you will have hard time proving A2P but then again maybe your employer is big and has enough profits etc to prove A2P .. so don't loose heart.. but I would advise to just change to a good employer instead of working in this messy situation to get 1 or 2 yrs advantage on PD



    more...


    ozzy osbourne logo. ozzy osborne Pictures,
  • ozzy osborne Pictures,



  • immigrationvoice1
    04-09 04:37 PM
    Hi Gurus,
    I have got a new job and the company is asking me to work on EAD. Could anyone please tell me how to use AC21. do i need to fill any forms and is there any approval process involved ?

    Just fill the I-9 form that your employer provides with the EAD information. The new employer may ask for a copy of your EAD and passport.





    ozzy osbourne logo. Plakat Ozzy Osbourne - Logo
  • Plakat Ozzy Osbourne - Logo



  • pwright
    09-20 12:51 PM
    Hi all,

    I have been stuck in the name-check nightmare for almost 2 years now and looking to join a class-action with other people. Can anybody direct me??

    Thanks



    more...


    ozzy osbourne logo. Ozzy Osborne Cut-Out Logo Belt
  • Ozzy Osborne Cut-Out Logo Belt



  • nixstor
    09-07 12:18 PM
    guys, the OP clearly mentioned that it was off topic but most of us doesnt agree with what he thinks is good for him. Lets not get into the nitty gritty of pretending or being american or what ever. The more you practice accent or try to put accent into your language the more artificial it will appear. Thats what I have seen and felt. Any way, lets stop feeding the thread as this is outrightly irrelevant.





    ozzy osbourne logo. Ozzy Osbourne to headline
  • Ozzy Osbourne to headline



  • pappusheth
    05-08 01:33 AM
    i filed for EAD in early April this year. I could check the case status online and see it as "case received and pending". On the last day of April I received my EAD in mail but the status still showed the same.. There was neither soft nor hard LUD. Rather I checked it again today on May 7th and the status is still the same, no soft or hard lud..!
    i think there's some disconnect.



    more...


    ozzy osbourne logo. Ozzy Osbourne to play two
  • Ozzy Osbourne to play two



  • ak_2006
    02-01 10:40 AM
    I will forward this survey to my friends and colleagues. I will ask all of you to do so.





    ozzy osbourne logo. Fathead Ozzy Osbourne Logo amp; Art Vinyl Wall Stickers | Other Music Wall Stickers
  • Fathead Ozzy Osbourne Logo amp; Art Vinyl Wall Stickers | Other Music Wall Stickers



  • varakur
    08-10 07:24 PM
    Hello everybody,

    I just got my Labor done few days back. I am in India now, but looks like I have to file I140/485 before Aug 17th. For this, MUST I fly back immediately, or can I file from India (by couriering the required documents).

    How will this work for my wife (who is on H4 now)?
    If I only travel back to US, can I file for my wife too. Or I file it for myself, and file for my wife after Aug17th when she is back.

    Or MUST my wife also be present in US to file the I140/485?


    Pls advice.

    thanks,
    -Prasad



    more...


    ozzy osbourne logo. OZZY OSBOURNE – No Rest for
  • OZZY OSBOURNE – No Rest for



  • abhay
    01-20 01:18 PM
    Abhay,

    It is certainly possible that the response was based only on the information available online, but there is no way to know for sure. That is why it is important to get written confirmation that USCIS rec'd your RFE response.

    Ann

    Thank You Ann.





    ozzy osbourne logo. Ozzy nunca é demais!
  • Ozzy nunca é demais!



  • sthurumella
    10-08 06:05 PM
    oh man..how many days we have to see the same date...I hoped it will move up...waiting eagerly to see sep'06





    ozzy osbourne logo. Ozzy Osbourne - Logo T-Shirt
  • Ozzy Osbourne - Logo T-Shirt



  • mdipi0
    11-17 09:52 PM
    hey, i just found out i have this account?





    rpat1968
    09-10 11:47 AM
    MY PD is july 2004 (I485 filed on 2 July 2007 with ND date 8/9/2007) and I did not get any approvals so I opened a SR on 09/03/09.

    Yesterday I received a "DISTURBING" response to the SR saying that my dates are not current because I am in EB3. I am EB2 and had only I140 approved way back in Nov 2006. So I created another SR (with the help of a nice CSR by calling USCIS yesterday 09/09/09) today morning I went for an infopass appointment in DallaS, TX to check why the USCIS is saying my case is in EB3 and not EB2. Luckily at the Infopass I was assigned to a Desi IO to help me with my issue. He spent lot of time looking researching my case and told me that my case is EB2 and the dates are current. During my Infopass appointment the IO noticed that someone audited my case few seconds before and showed me the screen where it showed that my case was PreAdjudicated. He said it looks like soneone is working on the case and I should hear from USCIS quickly. I am sure that the Second SR triggered some one to look at the case. And might be they corrected the EB category.

    Now I am eagerly awaiting my approval (primary + 2 Dependents).

    My suggesstion to people who are waiting (With PD's before Feb 2005 ) are to Open SR , make Infopass appointments to check on the status. Its very important to know if there are any problems in your case similar to mine.

    If anyone needs any help with Opening SR or creating Infopass PM me and I will be glad to help.





    rkumar28
    10-22 10:32 AM
    The problem might occur when you file for citizenship, you have to justify why you dint work after getting the GC. However it is not written in stone that if you dont work for your petitioning company the officer will deny your citizenship or revoke your GC. They will look at the totality of the circumstances, since you worked for the petitioner for some time, they may not make a determination that the job offer was speculative, you have to show that you had every intention of working for them and the company had every intention of hiring you, maybe they can give a letter stating that they continue to market you and will re-hire as soon as the economy imporves. If your company finds a project for you, you should continue to work for them. Or you could have done AC-21 after the I-140 was approved and before the I-485 was approved.

    Hi Prashanthi/Attorneys/Experts,

    I have a little different situation. I got my GC approved in July 2010 and I am still working for the GC sponsoring company. Now, I am on bench and am waiting for projects. Would it cause any issues at the time of citizenship, if I leave my GC sponsoring company after working around 3 months(after GC approval) and take a fulltime permanent opportunity.
    Your advice is helpful.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment