Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

quotes for girls with broken hearts

quotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes for girls. roken heart quotes and; roken heart quotes and. alt. Mar 7, 10:45 PM. I#39;m sick of waiting in lines all night outside.quotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes for girls. roken heart quotes and; roken heart quotes and. alt. Mar 7, 10:45 PM. I#39;m sick of waiting in lines all night outside.
  • roken heart quotes for girls. roken heart quotes and; roken heart quotes and. alt. Mar 7, 10:45 PM. I#39;m sick of waiting in lines all night outside.



  • cinqsit
    03-27 07:31 PM
    i have not applied for a GC as yet.

    I want to buy a franchise and start my own business.
    later on I want to apply for my GC.

    How did you manage to pull this one off ? you got an EAD without applying for GC ?!!

    Thats funny :-)

    cinqsit





    quotes for girls with broken hearts. girls quotes and sayings aboutquotes for girls with broken hearts. girls quotes and sayings about
  • girls quotes and sayings about



  • 53885
    08-10 01:44 AM
    And please dont tie even this post again asking him to contribute. Contribution is a different issue. Atleast there are some other things that doesn't need financial contribution but organizational contribution.

    Regarding contribution which of the following options apply to you?

    * How do you contribute to IV?
    A. Money
    B. Time (Volunteer and/or participate in IV action items)
    C. Both A & B
    D. I am NOT one of those who MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. I would like others to fight for my cause. I am waiting for things to happen.
    E. Well, I visit IV just for forums so that my questions are answered. Period.
    F. I am waiting for Oct 07 visa bulletin. If dates retrogress past my PD then I will ask IV core to do something for me.


    If you can't contribute financially there are other ways to contribute. This is not a commercial forum/website. Apart from lobbying efforts, members' contribution cover the cost of hosting this website.





    quotes for girls with broken hearts. quotes about roken hearts.quotes for girls with broken hearts. quotes about roken hearts.
  • quotes about roken hearts.



  • tictac
    09-09 05:22 PM
    absolutely!! im just waiting, as soon as AC21 kicks in, i have a plan ready for these suckers

    The problem is that most H1 employee's don't know their rights.

    They think it's a norm to pay for H1 expenses from their own pocket and not getting paid on bench, which is a violation as per DOL rules.

    Hello! Wake Up! This is United States. A single complaint to DOL is enough to make most Desi employers fall to their knees and beg for mercy.





    quotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes and sayings for girls. heart broken sayings Broken Heart Quotes And Sayingsquotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes and sayings for girls. heart broken sayings Broken Heart Quotes And Sayings
  • roken heart quotes and sayings for girls. heart broken sayings Broken Heart Quotes And Sayings



  • HRPRO
    02-07 10:56 AM
    Thanks for the response.

    The problem is not with current pay vs future pay. The company has other project managers (US Citizens) and will only pay what others get as PMs. The classification gave a pay that is almost 50% more than what other PMs make.

    So the company will not commit/be willing to pay that high wage. Why should they? I know my company pays more than average of what PMs get in the industry. BTW it is not a consulting company and I work directly for the company, not clients.

    I think the problem is that any kind of manager in computer/IT industry is classified under Computer information systems manager. While there can be hundreds of classifications that are not CIS managers.

    To put things in perspective, the classification is for my boss's boss. But the job done by me and my boss and his boss are totally different.

    So my question remains. How do we get classification as Project manager under EB2 with proper wages?

    Make the Job Description sound more generic and remove the CIS terminology as much as possible.



    more...


    quotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes for girls.quotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes for girls.
  • roken heart quotes for girls.



  • arnab221
    10-29 03:11 PM
    Source: NumbersUSA.com

    A new immigration enforcement bill that would remove the jobs magnet for illegal immigration is expected to be introduced in the House very soon. The SAVE Act (Secure America with Verification Enforcement) will be sponsored by Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) and is expected to have bi-partisan support. NumbersUSA believes this bill originating on the Democratic side of the House is just the vehicle to give us a chance to actually pass immigration legislation through a Democratic-controlled Congress that would significantly improve the lives of most Americans. Specifically, The SAVE Act would eventually require every employee in America to go through the E-Verify system, identifying all illegal aliens and removing any "glitches" that once allowed them to pass through the system and into the workforce undetected.

    --------------------
    I don't see anything wrong with this act, infact I was wondering if there was any possibility that we can ride this bill and add EB reforms to it.


    Right.. Here they go again . I heard "ENFORCEMENT ONLY" Bills from the past 2 years now . The White House has a "NO MATCH" rule which was exactly like the SAVE :D Act ( How do they come up with these names ) ? The NO MATCH rule was blocked 2 times in a row by US Judges . I wonder why do they waste time drafting these non starters. Waste of paper and Printer ink is at the most that these Bills go to .. "SAVE" the trees at least .





    quotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes for girls.quotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes for girls.
  • roken heart quotes for girls.



  • HereIComeGC
    04-22 02:14 PM
    This is ONLY EB2- India Priority dates from prior visa bulletins. Just FYI - no guesses no assumptions.

    Jan-05 C
    Feb-05 C
    Mar-05 C
    Apr-05 1-Apr-02
    May-05 C
    Jun-05 C
    Jul-05 C
    Aug-05 C
    Sep-05 C
    Oct-05 1-Nov-99
    Nov-05 1-Nov-99
    Dec-05 1-Jul-00
    Jan-06 1-Jan-01
    Feb-06 1-Aug-01
    Mar-06 1-Jan-02
    Apr-06 1-Jul-02
    May-06 1-Jan-03
    Jun-06 1-Jan-03
    Jul-06 1-Jan-03
    Aug-06 U
    Sep-06 U
    Oct-06 15-Jun-02
    Nov-06 1-Jan-03
    Dec-06 8-Jan-03
    Jan-07 8-Jan-03
    Feb-07 8-Jan-03
    Mar-07 8-Jan-03
    Apr-07 8-Jan-03
    May-07 8-Jan-03
    Jun-07 1-Apr-04
    Jul-07 C
    Aug-07 U
    Sep-07 1-Apr-04
    Oct-07 1-Apr-04
    Nov-07 1-Apr-04
    Dec-07 1-Jan-02
    Jan-08 1-Jan-00
    Feb-08 U
    Mar-08 U
    Apr-08 1-Dec-03



    more...


    quotes for girls with broken hearts. BROKEN HEART QUOTES FOR GIRLSquotes for girls with broken hearts. BROKEN HEART QUOTES FOR GIRLS
  • BROKEN HEART QUOTES FOR GIRLS



  • maximus777
    03-04 05:49 PM
    Dont think so. If you have tech skills, might want to try your luck with H1-B circus.





    quotes for girls with broken hearts. Broken Heart Collage; quotesquotes for girls with broken hearts. Broken Heart Collage; quotes
  • Broken Heart Collage; quotes



  • pleaseadviseme
    09-23 07:01 PM
    First - she files the F-2 and H-4 applications, not you. She can only request a change to H-4 status after you activate your H-1B, if it approved as a notify as explained above. If the employer is filing as an automatic change of status, she should request the H-4 change with you. She will not be eligible for F-2 status after your F-1 ends.

    Thank you so much, you have been really helpful.

    My last question to you here... sorry to be so annoying. I just got a new notification from my employer, saying that he will file my h1b on feb 1st. (sucks), and "petition" for June activation on the visa. I don't know what does that mean, but could you please suggest me what should my wife do? i mean my f1 should ends on may 31st. and h1b will start on june 1st. but when should she start filing for h4? i heard that she will be legal once she filed the h4, but i don't know how long it takes for the uscis to know she filed the change of status petition. for example... can she file on may 31st?
    or is it even possible if i receive my h1b visa approval on April, and she files for H4 when i got the approval but petition for june 1st activation, same as me?
    because i really don't think my employer is willing to file for both of us. Thank you very much, Please let me know because we are making a decision sometime this week... thanks alot!



    more...


    quotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes. rokenquotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes. roken
  • roken heart quotes. roken



  • me_myself
    12-17 08:31 AM
    My company didn't cancel my H1 as they wanted to be in India for a year and return to US. I am still working for the same company that got me the H1.

    I also have a family - Wife (H4), Son (4yrs - H4), Daughter (2yrs - US Citizen) - should i take them with me or should i first go there, get a couple of pay stubs and then ask them to join me.

    Thanks.





    quotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes andquotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes and
  • roken heart quotes and



  • bo12b
    11-22 05:13 PM
    Hello all,

    My 6 year H1B is ending on May 21, 2009. I am eligible to file for a 3 year extension since my 140 is approved and I485 has been filed in Aug 2007. However, my current job situation is pretty shaky and I could be laid off anytime. I have an EAD but would like to continue my H1 because my priority date is Jan 2007 (EB3 India)...i.e. a long GC wait. I have been told by my current employer's attorney that I can start the process of extension 6 months prior to current H1B expiring.

    But given my job situation, I was thinking of looking for employment with another employer as soon as possible. Will the new employer be able to file for my H1 transfer AND H1 extension at the same time?
    OR
    Will they have to file for a transfer first (valid from date of switching to May 21, 2009), then wait for approval and then file for the 3 year extension??

    I tried looking around for my question but could not find good thread for answer. Please let me know your views and/or point me to a good source for this information.

    Thanks
    Bo12b



    more...


    quotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes wallpaper.quotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes wallpaper.
  • roken heart quotes wallpaper.



  • brij523
    03-01 07:32 AM
    Hi All,

    After so much meeting reminder we had encouraging crowd of two people who participated for the meeting. The decision of the meeting was - we will continue with our foolishness of raising the awareness of Senator and Congressmember, call immigration reporter to cover our story.
    I still believe and hope some people may join to help themself. Let me be very frank - I or significant others are in this effort as long as our purpose are not met. After that I will probably say good bye and let next generation take the lead.

    Please join to help yourself before it is toooo late. There is no doubt that most of us will be in a situation where you lost job, your wife leaves you because she can't work!!, you have emergency in family but you can't go, you have job but can't process your H1B. You want to do something but you know you did not act when time was ripe. Repenting at that time will not fetch you anything and no one will be around you. Today you may find some companionship.

    Please come forward. CIR is something which will help you not hurt you. If you want to do things in background that is also fine. You can contact reporter, Senator office and Congress representative office. Once you have a positive lead, let IV take care from there.

    Time is NOW or NEVER. CIR Iron rod is getting heated now. Strike it within one month, while it is hot, to give the shape you want to give otherwise it will be cold and you can not do anything but weap and crib.





    quotes for girls with broken hearts. Cracked Heart Cracked Heartquotes for girls with broken hearts. Cracked Heart Cracked Heart
  • Cracked Heart Cracked Heart



  • kvranand
    01-22 07:26 PM
    Thanks to IV. You are my heart beat. You are the only hope to build my successful future. God bless IV.

    kvranand



    more...


    quotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes andquotes for girls with broken hearts. roken heart quotes and
  • roken heart quotes and



  • srinivas_o
    09-18 05:40 PM
    I have filed on July 2nd itself and still no receipt, no FP notice, nothing. Called USCIS 3 times and they asked me to wait until it's been 3 months after the filing. Then only they will do something it seems.

    BTW, how can I get to 2 Level representative?



    I have filed on August 10th and I do not have a receipt either. I guess we need to be patient. I have checked even people with July 19th are waiting.





    quotes for girls with broken hearts. Poems For Broken Hearts Lovequotes for girls with broken hearts. Poems For Broken Hearts Love
  • Poems For Broken Hearts Love



  • amitjoey
    06-18 12:39 PM
    Will the doctor share the results of the Tests with us ?Can we assume if we get the sealed envelope ,every thing is fine ?

    The doctor seals it in an envelope, S/He also gives you a copy. Do not open the envelope.



    more...


    quotes for girls with broken hearts. Broken+heart+quotes+quotes for girls with broken hearts. Broken+heart+quotes+
  • Broken+heart+quotes+



  • student79
    04-21 01:19 PM
    We are doing COS here only.

    your H4 will not impact even if any case your F1 denied, you will be still safe and remain on H4 only.





    quotes for girls with broken hearts. Broken Heart Quotes Andquotes for girls with broken hearts. Broken Heart Quotes And
  • Broken Heart Quotes And



  • gconmymind
    03-31 05:39 PM
    I do not think it is a normal scenario. A lot of my friends work for in the software industry. There are generally no delays in getting a paystub if salary is deposited regularly.

    Please ask your employer to be more prompt at providing pay stubs as you need those for everything that requires income proof.



    more...


    quotes for girls with broken hearts. heart broken girl quotes.quotes for girls with broken hearts. heart broken girl quotes.
  • heart broken girl quotes.



  • greatguy
    02-16 11:42 AM
    I know 485 cannot be filed without PD being current. Can one do consular processing without being dependent on PDS:p





    quotes for girls with broken hearts. Broken Heart Poems and Quotesquotes for girls with broken hearts. Broken Heart Poems and Quotes
  • Broken Heart Poems and Quotes



  • dealsnet
    04-26 11:15 AM
    Usually if Primary's GC approved, RFE for dependents is minor.
    When my GC is approved, my dependents get an RFE.
    It is for Marriage certificate, birth certificate etc.
    Lawyer want $250 for each persons to respond the rfe.
    I did asked a copy from the lawyer and send the RFE reply. GC approved within 1 week.

    USCIS condider each I-485 as seperate petition, not as a full family affair. My lawyer have all the details, but I think she send these documents with my package only. That is why these birth and marriage certificates are missed from my dependents file.
    Lawyers make money and penalise us for their omissions also !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But they didn't admit it. But I did outsmart them with the RFE.
    After one month legal aid call me for money and documents, I told them, I have GC in my hand. THANK YOU. !!!!!!!!!!





    quotes for girls with broken hearts. quotes for girls with rokenquotes for girls with broken hearts. quotes for girls with roken
  • quotes for girls with roken



  • I_need_GC
    09-09 11:33 PM
    Just because you entered on AP doesn't mean you have lost you h1b, it just puts it to sleep. if ur wife is on h4 she can stay on h4 as long as you are employed by the h1b sponsoring employer. To reactivate your h1b you need to resenter the us using your h1b visa stamp, if you don't have an h1b visa stamp you would need to get it stamped at a consulate





    ssreenu
    05-03 11:44 AM
    thanks a lot. that seems like a good idea. My CL is 10k on one CC and 12k on the other one but I will call my bank and request a raise and then do a balance transfer of as much as I can get.

    If you have more than one CC from the same institution let's say you have 3 CCs from BOA 1. AMEX 2. VISA 3. MC you can pool all the CLs together under one card which has the lowest interest rate and make a balance transfer from that CC. This will give you more edge. Ask the customer service for more details.

    I have done it several times now :P





    nogc_noproblem
    02-14 02:01 AM
    I485 along with EAD and AP applications filed during July 02 for me and my family. Got EAD and AP. Used Company�s attorney to file my applications. I live in Michigan and all documents send to TSC. My I-485 is pending with TSC.

    Renewed EAD and AP last year, again used the same attorney. That time they filed EAD and AP applications at NSC as per http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf page 11

    I am still on H1B and never used EAD and AP.

    I am planning to file EAD and AP renewal now (paper filing), but this time on my own. My questions are:


    How can I ensure that all communications from USCIS will be sent to me and not to the attorney? How the earlier G-28 forms we submitted will cease?

    Do I need to submit my EAD and AP renewal applications to NSC? In other forums somebody suggested that it need to be filed at the service center where my I485 is pending.

    Recently I had been to SSN office to get SSN# for my son (8 years). They refused to give SSN and asked me to get EAD for my son. When I questioned how EAD can be applied for a minor, they responded saying that I can apply EAD for minor and based on that EAD, SSN (not permitted to work) will be given to my son. Anybody got EAD for minors?

    Thanks in advance for your help.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment