Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Sunday, June 5, 2011

roi lion 2 l

roi lion 2 l. le roi lion 2 2€. Voir l#39;image
  • le roi lion 2 2€. Voir l#39;image



  • justflie
    Sep 26, 09:15 PM
    Has anyone had a close look at the main picture on Apple's preview page? The sender of the email in the top pane is 'Katie Lorenzo' but in the preview pane her name is 'Amy Lorenzo'. Also, the delivery time is out by almost an hour.

    Comments?
    Nah, it's probably just a mistake on apple's part (after all, i don't think this website has been officially released yet since we can't find links to it). I say that it is not photoshopped because i'm currently logged into .mac through the cited webpage. So yeah, it's real, otherwise i wouldn't be logged into .mac at the top.





    roi lion 2 l. Le Roi Lion 2 ressort en
  • Le Roi Lion 2 ressort en



  • LagunaSol
    Mar 23, 12:08 PM
    Now if this guy is not leaving to retire. Then RIP Apple.

    Good grief, here comes the "Sky is falling!" crowd

    Seriously, if Apple thinks I want my computer to resemble an overgrown iPad then they can loose my money and I'll be buying an Alienware.

    Have fun with that.

    Microsoft seem to be the only ones that still get computers?

    Words are not sufficient to respond to this gem.

    IMO you don't leave a massively successful company after 22 years without a reason unless your retiring.

    Everyone likes to try new things. 22 years is a long time. Most of us would like to drop what we're doing and try something new. Unfortunately, unlike Bertrand, most of us don't have the money to do it.





    roi lion 2 l. Le Roi Lion 2-L#39;Amour Nous
  • Le Roi Lion 2-L#39;Amour Nous



  • andre.rocha
    Aug 3, 09:59 PM
    http://i25.tinypic.com/2j2vwhu.png

    that dog link please?:D:)





    roi lion 2 l. Le Roi lion 2 : L#39;Honneur
  • Le Roi lion 2 : L#39;Honneur



  • stlblufan
    Apr 18, 10:25 AM
    EDIT: Looks like a TU issue. Ignore this thread.

    Today, I updated my iPad 2 (Verizon) to 4.3.2. Before doing so, I ran tinyumbrella to save SHSH, and while it successfully saved the blob for 4.3.1, it gave me an error for 4.3.2: you are just too late.

    How is this possible? Isn't 4.3.2 the current build? I successfully upgraded to 4.3.2, which means Apple must still be signing it. I ran tinyumbrella again post-upgrade; same error.

    Am I doing something wrong?



    more...


    roi lion 2 l. Le Roi Lion 2 : L#39;honneur
  • Le Roi Lion 2 : L#39;honneur



  • alphaone
    Mar 13, 12:27 AM
    Lame! I just had an Early_Unit_End on the p6900 I was 60% though. What a waste. Must have been a bad WU because this computer has been rock stable so far, not so much as a hiccup. And to add insult to injury the replacement WU is a 2684, the slowest bigadv there is.





    roi lion 2 l. Le Roi Lion - My Heart Will Go
  • Le Roi Lion - My Heart Will Go



  • Comeagain?
    Apr 24, 11:33 PM
    HURRAY!!!!!

    Another :apple: product I WON'T buy!!!

    Not that I don't want to, I just don't need to and there is a new one coming sometime this year so...NO!



    more...


    roi lion 2 l. 49 - LE ROI LION 2 : L#39;HONNEUR
  • 49 - LE ROI LION 2 : L#39;HONNEUR



  • iSplode
    Jan 9, 03:26 PM
    I wasn't sure what to expect, and wasn't really wishing for anything in particular, so, I thought the Keynote was so-so. Great features on the iPhone, but, why announce it 6 months in advance after so much hype? And why Cingular, possibly the worst phone company on Earth? And why is Yahoo necessary for email? Boy, I bet the contract for this phone will require that you hire a Lawyer with all these corporations providing 3rd party services. YUCKO!

    iTV was interesting, but, I just don't get it. A crippled, iTunes-only DVR for $300 that has only 40 GB storage?? Did I miss something? Does it do anything else but stream media? Didn't the Airport Express do that for half the price? Did you see the System Requirements just to use this thing?






    roi lion 2 l. Le roi lion 2 ; l#39;honneur de
  • Le roi lion 2 ; l#39;honneur de



  • MacBoobsPro
    Oct 18, 09:50 AM
    hehehehe, just needs a font match and its sorted. Nice one tho Stuart.

    Yeh I couldnt find an exact match. But it gets the idea across. :D

    Cheers



    more...


    roi lion 2 l. Le Roi Lion amp; Le Roi Lion 2
  • Le Roi Lion amp; Le Roi Lion 2



  • hastyle
    Jan 9, 06:56 PM
    Is Macworld just a one day event??? or will they be showing more stuff? I was hoping to hear something about the 8 core mac pro.





    roi lion 2 l. roi lion 2 (l#39;honneur de
  • roi lion 2 (l#39;honneur de



  • MakX
    Apr 26, 03:55 AM
    Here's a weird one for ya.

    So, this started only happening a few days ago. Sometimes when I'm in an application and it, for no apparent reason, freezes itself and everything else in OS X. I cannot click any menus, any other applications or type anywhere (let alone make a field active to type in). My mouse still works fine (can move it around - but when I hover over the dock, nothing happens - it should magnify and obviously display application names).

    I can use the Opt-Cmd-Esc trick to force quit the application, at which stage I think the problem is resolved as I can click into applications. The problems start (again?) when I try and type once selecting somewhere to type. I press keys and nothing is output to the field, as if I'm not typing at all.

    This is an issue with OS X, as obviously I can do the Opt-Cmd-Esc thing and also change sound volume and brightness etc - the keyboard itself is fine. I end up having to restart the computer in order to regain use of regular typing.

    Numerous Google searches does not bring up much that I can really go with.


    What I can 'narrow' it down to, is the issue seems to occur when, or very soon after, I save a document. It's happened in both Coda and just now, Photoshop CS5. This leads me to think it may have something to do with my newly partitioned external HDD (insane, right?). Just after I partitioned it to make a separate volume for my MBP to use Time Machine (via sharing), the first occurrence happened. I see no reason logically for this to be the cause, however. It is noteworthy though.

    I will eventually just unplug my external HDD and see if it happens anymore. Figured I'd post here first to see if anyone knows the answer.


    Thanks for reading!

    Edit: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101027181011AAyHLsU // this seems to be exactly what is happening for me, and is related to USB media, however I am not trying to save to it, but it is present in my system.



    more...


    roi lion 2 l. Vidéos de Le Roi Lion 2
  • Vidéos de Le Roi Lion 2



  • bwrairen
    Mar 27, 10:47 AM
    You have to understand the law. What the seller did was intentionally try to deceived. Would a reasonable person be deceived by this listing, yes, therefore the judgement would go to the plaintiff if something like this ever went to court.

    The seller should be banned and hopefully will.

    I do understand law.

    In civil court....you are correct. In criminal court...no dice. In a criminal court the prosector has to prove that the defendant has violated the LETTER OF LAW. Clearly the seller didn't in this case.

    Civil court judges have much more freedom to interpret law (and intent) than criminal.





    roi lion 2 l. PYJAMA LE ROI LION 2€
  • PYJAMA LE ROI LION 2€



  • Hellhammer
    May 2, 11:50 AM
    I haven't seen any TB devices being widely available, yet. Many OEMs have said Q2 so Computex looks pretty promising.



    more...


    roi lion 2 l. a upendi -le roi lion 2
  • a upendi -le roi lion 2



  • jsw
    Nov 20, 01:08 PM
    artist rendition?

    okay i'll stop
    If Apple releases a phone in the next few months that has OS X on it, I will personally eat one and post it on YouTube. ;)





    roi lion 2 l. ~Le Roi Lion~
  • ~Le Roi Lion~



  • rickvanr
    Oct 19, 04:49 PM



    more...


    roi lion 2 l. Le Roi Lion s#39;emporte lors de
  • Le Roi Lion s#39;emporte lors de



  • Patdt13
    Feb 21, 10:00 AM
    Baseball season!

    http://i54.tinypic.com/2qkt4c5.png





    roi lion 2 l. Quizz Roi Lion
  • Quizz Roi Lion



  • hglk
    Apr 29, 01:37 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Among Samsung's patents that Apple allegedly infringed, there's this one:

    U.S. Patent No. 6,292,179 on a "software keyboard system using trace of stylus on a touch screen and method for recognizing key code using the same"

    Which Apple product uses a trace of stylus???

    So doesn't the Nintendo DS infringe in this stylus patent as well??



    more...


    roi lion 2 l. Le roi lion 2
  • Le roi lion 2



  • onigami
    Apr 28, 06:18 AM
    I still use a Verizon dumbphone. I see no real reason to switch to iphone, simply because I have little interest in the device (plus, I can't afford a data plan right now, which is required when you buy a Verizon smartphone)





    roi lion 2 l. Le Roi lion 1 1/2 , DISNEY
  • Le Roi lion 1 1/2 , DISNEY



  • mcrain
    May 4, 08:41 AM
    It's wrong, and anyone who supports its use is sick, twisted and advocating for inhuman and unethical treatment of prisoners. There are no redeeming characteristics about torture that could possibly justify its use. Not to mention those who advocate torture are telling our enemies that it is ok to torture our prisoners. How could they? That risk is unacceptable.

    Every "excuse" used to justify the torture authorized by our prior administration has been debunked, including that it led to finding OBL. That one tidbit of information (the nickname) came from someone who was waterboarded, but the information came much later during interrogation performed in accordance with civilized rules.

    Sick. Twisted.





    roi lion 2 l. du-musical-le-roi-lion-a-m
  • du-musical-le-roi-lion-a-m



  • clientsiman
    May 4, 08:18 AM
    It's still wrong and inhuman.





    dotnina
    Nov 11, 08:01 PM
    I love these threads, there are always little apps coming out and this is a great way to hear about them. I just installed Bytecontroller, it's exactly what I've been looking for in a menubar iTunes controller - simple.

    Does anyone know of a freeware app to monitor connections to your wireless network? My friend has something like this for Windows, not sure if there is something similar for mac (I'm a little paranoid).

    I don't know a thing about it, but iTattle (http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/internet_utilities/itattle.html) sounds like it might work for you. It's free. :)





    pyrotoaster
    Aug 16, 10:45 AM
    Can you say Dogcowtiger? ;)





    mohrt
    Apr 30, 10:02 PM
    So it has to have a torture chamber, no?





    jonnysods
    Apr 7, 07:19 PM
    Very cool!





    ChicoWeb
    Mar 21, 03:18 PM
    1) Never work with a friend of a friend.
    2) Never work for free.
    3) Never work for a start up business UNLESS it has a larger group behind it (Public/private equity group, blue chip client with a new business, etc.. is ok).
    4) Never do work for a religious organisation (seriously not a good idea). Or for that matter a union...
    5) If you lie with dogs you'll get flees. Never work on a project you wouldn't want other clients seeing as a client of yours on your Portfolio.
    6) Never work with a company where they can't speak your native language... Cheque time comes and "miso soli me no undastandy".
    7) Be choosy about who you want to work with. Talented designers will always find work while talentless designers wont.




    8) Other artists. They always have pre-defined notions are are rarely up for up for interpretation
    9) Design by committee. When there is more then 2 or 3 people approving your design, RUN.

    I've only had to fire 2 clients in 8 years of business. One photographer, and one glass blowing gallery. To that I say no more!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment