Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

texting and driving accidents

texting and driving accidents. and texting while driving.texting and driving accidents. and texting while driving.
  • and texting while driving.



  • morse
    11-16 02:34 PM
    ...Mdipi.com, but Lost's just has more depth. Yours is sweet, and it's not even funny how much better it is than what I could do. Keep it up :)





    texting and driving accidents. Texting While Drivingtexting and driving accidents. Texting While Driving
  • Texting While Driving



  • thomachan72
    05-18 02:27 PM
    I am not saying everything is great or I read every line of what he post....but there are at some articles from "Yanks are Coming" related to health care passage, wall street..you get some useful info in them..i am not here to argue with anyone..i just posted my thought...

    No, I was not arguing with you either. I suppor the idea that any person could post any article in this forum (except posts that are clearly countering/damaging our agenda). These certainly could be very useful for lot of people who are "actually wise" unlike those like me who want everything simplified. The articles to me were very detailed and "long" and I clearly lack the ability to read complicated material for long:o:o. That is what prevented me from reading them.





    texting and driving accidents. texting while driving.texting and driving accidents. texting while driving.
  • texting while driving.



  • sbabunle
    05-05 01:46 PM
    My feeling is that there wont be any new bills for years sometimes. Both house and senate are deeply divided on the immigration issues. All of them want reform. But nobody can agree on any proposals being put forward to.
    Most of them want 11 million illegal immigrants here for their contributions. Most of them dont want 11 million illegal immigrants when they look at what they have to pay for their contributions.

    When taking into account of all of these I feel like people will argue for sometime and then will become happy with whats left. The 11 million will stay as illegal for some more years. And the legal immigrants will wait in the line for their rest of the life.





    texting and driving accidents. Phonecall a texting-while-driving accident, the potentially life-threatening danger Asheville police disclosed that a charge of autotexting and driving accidents. Phonecall a texting-while-driving accident, the potentially life-threatening danger Asheville police disclosed that a charge of auto
  • Phonecall a texting-while-driving accident, the potentially life-threatening danger Asheville police disclosed that a charge of auto



  • parablergh
    07-31 07:21 PM
    Non-immigrants residing in the U.S. are required to update USCIS with a change of address within 10 days of moving. As you now appear to be living in a different location "y", you should update USCIS for you and any dependents immediately.

    As you are now living/residing in place "y" that is your residential address and you will need to file your AP/EAD (I-131/I-765) renewals according to your current address.

    Some general instructions:
    Please be sure to visit the USCIS website at https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa for information regarding U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Change of Address procedures and for access to Form AR-11. USCIS expects that the Form AR-11 should be mailed or submitted electronically within ten days of any change of home address. You may submit the form electronically to https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa.Terms, or by mail to the USCIS address listed on the Form.

    If not submitting electronically, we strongly advise that all such forms be sent using U.S. Certified Mail, and Return Receipt cards. Sending the AR-11 form via Certified Mail is the only way to prove that change-of-address notification was submitted in a timely fashion.

    Please be sure to indicate that you have pending petitions and provide the respective receipt numbers.

    Good luck



    more...


    texting and driving accidents. teen texting accidenttexting and driving accidents. teen texting accident
  • teen texting accident



  • chantu
    02-04 11:20 AM
    Yes, I invited my parents and my wife invited her parents while we are in AOS status. Currently I am on AOS/H1B and my wife works on EAD. For her parents, we showed my wife as sponsor in I134. Both my parents and my wife's parents got the visa. They went separately.

    Folks,
    I'd like to know if any of you invited your parents while on AOS. Last time I invited my in-laws I had H1-B et al....now we are on AOS and my wife is sponsoring her parents. We are on AOS. I do not have a job currently so I can't get an EVL and my wife has and she is inviting and the I-134 is also from her...we have EADs valid till late 2010....she had her F1 valid till Oct 2009 but she is working on dependent EAD.

    So do you think there could be any potential problem.....Last time I had sponsored my in-laws but they were questioned a lot at the embassy....so now my wife will be sponsoring ...I hope there are no potential problems.

    Path 2 USA do not mention anything special for EADs/AOS et al....

    Thanks,

    SoP





    texting and driving accidents. texting, while, truck drivingtexting and driving accidents. texting, while, truck driving
  • texting, while, truck driving



  • kevinkris
    05-19 06:04 PM
    Hi kumhyd2,

    I am in same boat. What i am thinking is, just work for that employer
    for say 1 year or so and then invoke AC21. Then you should have any issues.

    My 2 cents.

    Thanks,
    kris

    I 140 : approved last month
    I 485 : July 07 filer passed 180 days
    GC Process : Substition Labor / Future employment

    The future employer is threatening to withdraw the I 140 if I dont comply with his financial terms.

    I heard that if I 140 is approved and 485 is pending for 180 days, even if the employer withdraws I140 , there isn't much we need to worry. Is this true. currently on h1 which is expiring next month 6th. To convert to EAD do I need to do anything specific and send an update to USCIS?



    more...


    texting and driving accidents. safe while you#39;re driving.texting and driving accidents. safe while you#39;re driving.
  • safe while you#39;re driving.



  • horus
    10-25 10:17 AM
    The online status of your H1 petition is irrelevant when you obtain a SSN card. If the SS people are making it a problem, what they are doing is ILLEGAL. They probably lack essential training for a SS employee. They should accept the notice you show them as proof of approval. If they do not, they are supposed to accept your application for a SS card pending further verification, where they manually contact USCIS and verify your approval (through electronic SAVE, or traditional SAVE forms).

    If they refuse, demand to ask for a supervisor, and explain that online statuses sometimes never get updated because USCIS is not required to do so.





    texting and driving accidents. Texting while drivingtexting and driving accidents. Texting while driving
  • Texting while driving



  • nashorn
    12-18 01:43 PM
    You sure can and better do have the atterney do the job. Not much people have experience on appeal/motion. I hope your atterney do.



    more...


    texting and driving accidents. Accident Caused By Textingtexting and driving accidents. Accident Caused By Texting
  • Accident Caused By Texting



  • axp817
    03-31 02:20 PM
    On another note - I see that people are getting denials on 485 - cases like yours, and then AC21 stuff .. I am trying to understand if there is a pattern to it.

    Yes, we are seeing more denials and RFEs these days, but we are also seeing more signs of preadjudication at the same time which makes it hard to tell if the rate of denials/RFEs has gone up.

    In Mar 2008 for example, we saw maybe 2 485 denials on the forums, which seemed like a small number, and in Mar 2009 if we see 10 485 denials, it will seem like a large number, but you have to remember that the number of applications being pre-adjudicated in March 2008 (according to NSC, TSC processing times) were probably far less than the ones being pre-adjudicated now (since the processing times have only now reached close to or past July 2007 and we have been seeing signs of pre-adjudication activity - soft LUDs, etc.).

    So if 100 applications were being preadjudicated in Mar 2008, the % of denials was 2% and if 500 are being pre-adjudicated now, the % of denials is still 2%, it just seems higher because 10 guys posting about 485 denials in a month, seems more shocking than 2 guys a month.

    Of course, these numbers are all based on the assumption that the # of applications filed in July 2007 far exceeded the # of applications that were "in process" until then, and that forum members are a good statistical sample, so in the end, it is still a guess.

    Godspeed to all of us.





    texting and driving accidents. sms-texting-while-driving-texting and driving accidents. sms-texting-while-driving-
  • sms-texting-while-driving-



  • aroranuj
    06-27 11:23 AM
    Has anyone done a FOIA before for an I-140 receipt notice? Where do I file? Does it in anyway makes USCIS reveiw my case more than it should?



    more...


    texting and driving accidents. Lost her beloved son texting-while-driving accident Call an aug show preuss was texting Youve been hurttexting and driving accidents. Lost her beloved son texting-while-driving accident Call an aug show preuss was texting Youve been hurt
  • Lost her beloved son texting-while-driving accident Call an aug show preuss was texting Youve been hurt



  • FredG
    July 18th, 2004, 07:34 PM
    First I want to learn to take more pictures. I never seem to have the urge, opportunity and camera all in the same place at the same time.

    I also would like to learn what to take pictures of. I am obviously limited by the capabilities of my Cybershot and circular polarizer. What kinds of photographs, subjects and conditions should I concentrate on so that I can take pictures I will be pleased with?

    I live in Houston.
    BrandonYou have to provide the motivation. The opportunity is everywhere you look.

    You will do best taking pictures of things you like. You will put more of yourself into it, and it will show. Whatever equipment you have is sufficient to start climbing that learning curve. When you outgrow it, you will know it and upgrade.

    Houston? Sorry, I didn't read your profile earlier. We just happen to call the same town home. Let's hook up some time. Send me a PM.

    On OPT H1 approved. Emergently need H1 transfer before Oct2008 [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : On OPT H1 approved. Emergently need H1 transfer before Oct2008






    texting and driving accidents. texting and driving accidents. “Texting isn#39;t the only hazard; “Texting isn#39;t the only hazard. arkitect. Feb 18, 10:52 AMtexting and driving accidents. texting and driving accidents. “Texting isn#39;t the only hazard; “Texting isn#39;t the only hazard. arkitect. Feb 18, 10:52 AM
  • texting and driving accidents. “Texting isn#39;t the only hazard; “Texting isn#39;t the only hazard. arkitect. Feb 18, 10:52 AM



  • micofrost
    09-05 10:48 PM
    Hi,

    My Wife is currently on H1B, but for personal reason she wants to quit her job and take a break from work for some time. She plans to quit some time in october 2007. But she wants to start working again sometime next year around June 2008. So here are my questions:

    1. When she quits her job in october 2007 is her status automatically changed to H4 or do we need to fill up an application to USCIS ?

    2. When she applies for H1B next year i.e. June 2008 will that be considered against the H1B cap ? If not, then can she apply around june next year to get her H1B, as opposed to applying early in April when the H1B quota gets full. Also if we apply in June 2008 will her start date be Oct 1'2008 or can she start working as soon as she receives her WAC/LIN number ?

    3. When we apply for H1B next year will they require some H4 stamped on my wifes passport ? We dont plan to go out of the country for a couple of years so we will not be doing any stamping (H4). Currently she has her H1B stamped.

    Appreciate your help.

    Thanks
    1. You need to file Change Of Status, I-539.
    2. She can go back to H1 any time. It won't be counted against the new quota. Her H4 period won't be counted against her H1 period.
    3. It doesnt have to be stampled unless she goes out of the country. Otherwise, during applying H1 for second time, she need to show her H4 status(I797 with H4), which she will get once her I539 is approved.



    more...


    texting and driving accidents. usage while driving lawstexting and driving accidents. usage while driving laws
  • usage while driving laws



  • waitforevergc
    03-05 05:09 PM
    People,

    What does this mean? I am not too strong regarding finances, so asking.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090305/pl_afp/financeeconomyusbankinggovernment


    Does it mean there wont be insurance on our bank deposits if this happens?





    texting and driving accidents. driving accident occurred.texting and driving accidents. driving accident occurred.
  • driving accident occurred.



  • permfiling
    07-28 04:08 PM
    I am in the same boat as you, PM ed you, please reply

    Hi,

    First some background.
    EB2I PD is July 2006
    I140 filed Sept. 2006 and approved Oct 2006 with Company A.
    Left Company A and joined Company B in March 2007 (172 days after I140 approved).

    Filed I485 in July 2007 (Medical RFE received and answered in 2009 - implies possible pre-adjudication??)

    While with Company B started new EB2I process for a similar job profile (lawyer thinks it is close enough for portability) with PD Oct. 2008. I140 approved June 2009.

    With current rapid movement in EB2 cut-off dates, if I become current in Sept 2010 what is best course of action to ensure I receive and keep the GC that is based on application sponsored by Company A?

    1. If I get GC, just keep working for Company B (lawyer thinks this is just fine to do).
    2. If I do get current in Sept 2010, try to capture PD of first application and use for application sponsored by Company B?
    3. Get the GC and move back to company A?
    4. Any other options??

    Thanks for your time.



    more...


    texting and driving accidents. Texting while driving Picturestexting and driving accidents. Texting while driving Pictures
  • Texting while driving Pictures



  • learning01
    05-15 09:38 AM
    Bloomberg story at International Herald Tribune: U.S. firms press Congress to open door to technology workers (Link (http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/05/14/bloomberg/bximmigrate.php))

    Credit goes to Learning01 for initiating contact with Bloomberg and helping us with this

    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000103&sid=aZM1MDJr4Bio&refer=us





    texting and driving accidents. 10 in a texting while drivingtexting and driving accidents. 10 in a texting while driving
  • 10 in a texting while driving



  • stones
    07-08 05:33 PM
    Do you think, I won't have problem even I do not have paystubs for October, 2008. I gave my OPT card, OPT I20 and latest pay stubs of Company B (until September 2008) and Company C (until June, 2009). Would they work? Please let me know. Thanks a lot for your advice.


    In my Internationa office ther gave me this email

    # On June 4, 2008 you were approved for a change of status to H1B from 10/01/2008-09/02/2011 with employer A.
    # 09/16/2008 was your last day of employment at A. At that time your were in F-1 status. Since you did not remain with A until 10/01/2008, your H1B status was never activated.
    # On October 28, 2008 employer B, filed an H1B Change of Employer and Extension of Stay petition on your behalf and you began employment under the impression that you were eligible for the benefit of portability. Since your H1B status was never activated, you were still in F-1 status at that time and were not eligible for the benefit of H1B portability. To date, no determination has been made on this application.
    # On June 15, 2009 the Employer C filed a Change of Employer petition on your behalf and you began employment at Employer C.

    Conclusion: The items that you have provided in response to the RFE show a sequence of events that may
    make your extension of stay impossible. You were not in H1B status when employer B filed an H1B transfer for
    you. This apparent lapse in visa status since the filing of the employer B H1B petition may exceed 180 days and
    we recommend that you speak with an immigration attorney immediately to review your options.

    I have attached a list of recommended immigration attorneys.

    If one of the recommended immigration attorneys provides information in regard to your situation that would be
    helpful in our response to the second RFE. Please forward all information by July 20th.

    Moving forward, USCIS will most likely approve employer C's request for H1B employment and deny the extension of
    H1B stay. If this occurs, you will need to travel to obtain your H1B status. Please let us know the Consulate
    where you will obtain your visa at so we can provide USCIS with this information.



    more...


    texting and driving accidents. while driving accidenttexting and driving accidents. while driving accident
  • while driving accident



  • svr_76
    11-27 05:16 PM
    Well...so now they have added addln staff to handle the annual load (1 - 1.3 mil) EAD/AP requests....





    texting and driving accidents. Text messaging while drivingtexting and driving accidents. Text messaging while driving
  • Text messaging while driving



  • hpandey
    03-05 06:21 PM
    The FDIC has less than 50 billion left but I think if the govt can provide the banks with a trillion dollars then it will certainly bail out FDIC. No need to panic . FDIC will be the last bastion to fall. The govt would certainly not let it happen in any scenario.





    texting and driving accidents. texting while driving.texting and driving accidents. texting while driving.
  • texting while driving.



  • nomi
    09-21 04:24 PM
    If you have master degree and you are from india then there is long long wait time.





    raysaikat
    03-28 06:53 PM
    Dear All,

    I currently hold an F1 visa and am enrolled in a PhD program. I want to discontinue PhD and work on an H1B visa. I have an MS degree from a US University and had used up the OPT period in the past.

    My questions are as follows:


    Is it legal to quit the PhD program and file for H1B if someone is willing to hire me?

    Yes.


    Given this is the Month of March/April if I get a job now how may I be able to work for an employer?

    You will not be able to start working until your H1-B status kicks in. I think H1-B for the current fiscal year (Oct'09-Sep'10) is exhausted. If that's the case, then your employer has to apply for the H1-B visa when the application window opens on April 1, 2010, and you will not be able to start working until Oct 1, 2010.

    If you can get CPT approved by your school, then you can work for the employer during the summer months.


    How do I maintain status until October 1st? I have been in the PhD program for just one year. Is it possible to file for a pre-completion OPT for the PhD program and start working for an employer to get H1B and eventually quit PhD?


    You cannot apply for OPT until you finish (or about to finish) your Ph.D. requirements (including the dissertation).

    If your school officials and your department approves, then you might be able to do a CPT. But that means you cannot quit school.

    If you cannot get a CPT, then it might be simplest to go back to your home country after you have your H1-B approval in hand and wait it out.



    If the change of status from F1 -H1B is approved will visa stamping in India be an issue? (I got my current F1 visa only after clearance for a 221g case).


    Not really. The consulate may again ask for security clearance, or other documents, and may delay the approval, etc., but the fact that you quit your Ph.D. wouldn't particularly be held against you, though you should be prepared to answer why you did that to the IO.

    Thank you very much for your help.





    furiouspride
    01-11 09:26 PM
    Retard!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment