Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

wallpaper cz

wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz. cz Wallpaper; cz Wallpaper. bwilfong. Aug 24, 12:58 PM. The one listed by Vand0576 is not the one currently listed by the apple site.
  • wallpaper cz. cz Wallpaper; cz Wallpaper. bwilfong. Aug 24, 12:58 PM. The one listed by Vand0576 is not the one currently listed by the apple site.



  • mantagon
    07-22 04:30 PM
    Even if you use AP to re-enter, instead of a H1 visa, you may still be able to maintain your H1 status, provided you continue working for the same employer.

    Hope this helps!

    is this is right?

    -> H1 (797 approval notice) is valid
    -> you enter USA on AP, you will get AOS status.
    -> H1 is still valid but unusable as the status is AOS.
    -> If anything happens to GC processing then you loose status, H1 will NOT become a backup.
    -> The only way you change from AOS to visa status is by renewing your H1 or change jobs with H1 ( or reenter USA on H1 Visa ).

    PS : I understand , H1 ( 791 approval notice ) and H1Visa are different.





    wallpaper cz. sweet love quotes wallpapers.
  • sweet love quotes wallpapers.



  • nkavjs
    09-26 01:11 AM
    I am Primary on H1B working 30 hrs base as a full-timer with benefits. If I understood you correctly I can lower my base to 20 hrs per week (without benefits) and still be on H1B visa?
    wow..I hope this is true. Pls. let me know.
    Thanks
    RPH





    wallpaper cz. Download link: www.benda-11.cz
  • Download link: www.benda-11.cz



  • gc_lover
    06-24 11:26 AM
    __________________________________________________ ______

    Though the principal employment-based categories are current for July, future retrogression is possible later this fiscal year, particularly if demand for immigrant visas increases substantially. Visa numbers can retrogress in the middle of a month and become unavailable without prior notice. If there is a mid-month retrogression, USCIS could elect to stop accepting adjustment applications. While this is unlikely to occur in July 2007, it becomes more and more possible as the fiscal year progresses.

    __________________________________________________ ______

    I found this article on
    http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9abe5d703b986cff86256e310080943a/8d3d061006d75c47852572ff00687697?OpenDocument

    So, it looks like it can retrogess anytime. However, I don't think there is anything we can do to avoid retrogession. Do the best you can and file as fast as you can. No point worrying!





    wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz. Share this Wallpaper to your; Share this Wallpaper to your. kbmb. Mar 25, 03:22 PM
  • wallpaper cz. Share this Wallpaper to your; Share this Wallpaper to your. kbmb. Mar 25, 03:22 PM



  • Onlytruthnobs
    06-01 01:34 PM
    Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

    Go with every document that you think is important. Also, consult your company's lawyer.

    I think it is going to be ok.

    Good Luck and please share your experiences when done.



    more...


    wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz. top animated wallpapers; top animated wallpapers. dukebound85.
  • wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz. top animated wallpapers; top animated wallpapers. dukebound85.



  • rajeevkaza
    04-02 04:20 PM
    Hi Chapsi29,

    Do not get panic, there is no hard and fast rule that they will ask for RFE in ur case. Say if they come up with RFE they will ask ur employer to support with financial status as 140 is employer based, some time they approve ur 140 with out any hassle, so best of luck. Keep ur fingures crossed.

    RK





    wallpaper cz. I Love Music iPhone Wallpaper
  • I Love Music iPhone Wallpaper



  • karthiknv143
    09-28 02:41 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D



    more...


    wallpaper cz. Disney Christmas Wallpaper at
  • Disney Christmas Wallpaper at



  • looneytunezez
    05-19 01:51 PM
    bump ^^^^





    wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz.
  • wallpaper cz.



  • gxtrader
    09-28 01:04 AM
    After a lots of effort I got chance to meet the great man J.B. Wow he was very nice. I told hime everything and showed the FedEx print out which he signed for the 485 delivery.

    He appologised several times and went inside to the mail room after 40 minutes he came with a +'ve result with another appologies for his mistake. He told that the some of the packages are piled under the desk (hiding for the eyes) and he coudn't move the packages to clearks room. He moved a bunch of fedEx package to the clearks room, and took mine seperate from the bunch and put a note to the cleark saying his mistakes.

    I thanked him and went to hotel room, after couple of hours I got call from MR.J.B and gave the receipt # for my whole family. I thanked him for the courtosy and afternnon I again I went to meet J.B and thanked again and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...oh man..this was my fault, and u tiping for Nonsence....I got panicked and start sweating....
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .Then I got up from my bed, I don't know what happend after that, could anyone please help me to findout what happend?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Oh I had a nice dream, Is'nt?....:)

    Folks I was frustrated and no one is to cheer up me, So I made this and no bad intensions, Sorry if I hurt anyone.

    That's real strange! Had the same dream but in mine J.B. beat you up real bad.....for poor spelling! :D



    more...


    wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz.
  • wallpaper cz.



  • crazymish
    04-13 04:01 PM
    All: I applied for advance parole on Feb -9 , delivered Feb -11. I filed under new fees structure and hence I am exempt from fees. I clearly mentioned that in the letter. However, till date I have received no receipt. How should I handle this?

    Just as a follow up, The receipt notice arrives 30 days after the application; we got our receipt notice approximately 30-35 days after the application was received. Now we are awaiting to see if the Advance Parole is approved. Incidentally fingerprinting was also required and we had been to the ASC center for fingerprinting this past friday. The FP notice came after the AP package was received by USCIS. I believe they are running FP as a normal turn of events when applying for FP for most individuals if not all.





    wallpaper cz. Beautiful Stone Wallpaper
  • Beautiful Stone Wallpaper



  • ds37
    02-04 03:31 PM
    Hi

    I think THey can not use spillover untill last quarter, as all the math is done for the whole yearand than applied monthly on a pro-rata basis. I n theory if they spill over each quarter and a huge (unrealistic but theoritically possible) demand devlopes in the last quarter they will be doomed so wait for the last quarter and see the magic(if any).

    Thanks

    DS



    more...


    wallpaper cz. Sunset Beach wallpaper
  • Sunset Beach wallpaper



  • garybanz
    01-15 10:30 AM
    My husband had only signed the offer letter, which did not talk about any employement contracts. There was a condition to pay some money if i left compnay before 1 year, which is not valid anymore for him.

    So what you suggest what should be my bext step.

    If there is no signed contract then you have nothing to worry about! Go ahead and do what you would like to.





    wallpaper cz. Kategori iPhone Wallpapers
  • Kategori iPhone Wallpapers



  • crystal
    02-14 07:49 PM
    You cannot jump to EAD unless you file ur wife I-485 . Before that if you jump to EAD , your wife has to leave the country as she become out of status as you are no more on H1b.

    ok, what would be my future wife status in case i jump to EAD after bringing her here on H4. i cant add her to 485 unless PD is current

    please advice



    more...


    wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz. Rhino for iPhone Wallpaper; Rhino for iPhone Wallpaper. jaxstate. Aug 29, 09:29 AM. That#39;s one heck of a site u have. I#39;ll read more at home.
  • wallpaper cz. Rhino for iPhone Wallpaper; Rhino for iPhone Wallpaper. jaxstate. Aug 29, 09:29 AM. That#39;s one heck of a site u have. I#39;ll read more at home.



  • yabayaba
    08-19 11:28 AM
    Hi,

    I belong to Virginia. But Virginia office does not have the dates available for next 2 months. Can I visit to the neighbouring Maryland state USCIS local office for Information. Is it legal and valid to go to Other local office for information?

    Thanks,
    Raj

    Yes...You could....





    wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz. CounterStrike Wallpaper; CounterStrike Wallpaper. asxtb. Aug 24, 08:17 PM. Ah, I didn#39;t see that.
  • wallpaper cz. CounterStrike Wallpaper; CounterStrike Wallpaper. asxtb. Aug 24, 08:17 PM. Ah, I didn#39;t see that.



  • keepwalking
    05-13 04:56 PM
    My priority date becomes current on June 1st. I need to add my wife (dependent) to my green card process. Please let me know how long it takes for her to get her green card. We stay in Houston, Texas. My I-485 is with Texas processing Center.



    more...


    wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz. fleur de lys wallpaper; fleur de lys wallpaper. SactoGuy18. Mar 25, 09:43 PM
  • wallpaper cz. fleur de lys wallpaper; fleur de lys wallpaper. SactoGuy18. Mar 25, 09:43 PM



  • GCBy3000
    04-28 05:01 PM
    Below is my understanding as I searched for answer sometime back.

    yes, you can change employer. You have to get into similar job. The only problem is your H1 extension. For that, the old employer should not revoke the I 140. You old labor should be valid until you finish the GC process.

    If anyone thinks othewise, letme know.





    wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz. Lancer Evo 10 Wallpaper. Lancer Evo 10 Wallpaper. lordonuthin. Jul 17, 12:15 PM. yeah the top dsl speed here is 6 mb/s. not really great,
  • wallpaper cz. Lancer Evo 10 Wallpaper. Lancer Evo 10 Wallpaper. lordonuthin. Jul 17, 12:15 PM. yeah the top dsl speed here is 6 mb/s. not really great,



  • adi787
    12-02 09:11 PM
    Thanks for your replies....

    I was asking... 3 year extn AFTER 6th year... anyway.

    to kris04:: Was your case like you never worked for sponsoring company?



    more...


    wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz. Wallpaper.cz gt; Lidé gt; Krásné
  • wallpaper cz. Wallpaper.cz gt; Lidé gt; Krásné



  • krishna_brc
    02-18 12:46 PM
    My Indian employer offered me to continue working from home from US. Is that legal to do when you are in the US on an H4 visa? Thanks..

    If you get salary in INR which is credited to your Indian Bank A/c
    then you should be fine.

    If you get salary in USD credited to US Bank A/C then its ILLEGAL.

    Thanks,
    Krishna





    wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz. Wallpaper.cz gt; Technika
  • wallpaper cz. Wallpaper.cz gt; Technika



  • RDB
    09-16 01:37 PM
    There is no LAW that mandates this!......It's kind of a best practice thing - people usually recommend 6 months.

    Ok, I know this could be wrong answer... But since we are legal immigrants we need to follow all the laws!!:D





    wallpaper cz. wallpaper cz. Alexandre Pato Wallpaper #11; Alexandre Pato Wallpaper #11. centauratlas. Mar 25, 12:51 PM. Mine shows 593.0 for the iPad - original
  • wallpaper cz. Alexandre Pato Wallpaper #11; Alexandre Pato Wallpaper #11. centauratlas. Mar 25, 12:51 PM. Mine shows 593.0 for the iPad - original



  • JunRN
    08-21 10:14 PM
    It's not cheating. The August 16 date is the Processing Up-date, not the posting date.





    zoooom
    10-27 11:33 AM
    So u are saying if she uses her EAD/ AP then my H1b is no longer valid? BTW she got her h1b visa in the lottery earlier this year.





    ghost
    10-20 06:44 AM
    pledging and donating regularly is a novel concept for immigrant population, there has been some market research as well done on this when I was back in business school - feels a long time back!

    Good to see folks coming out and signing up for recurring donations - every small amount counts as long as it is recurring.

    For folks who want to celebrate the procurement of Greencard, it is fine as well but let's try focusing on the present than on future or past (courtesy: dialog from Rang De Basanti)...not trying to demean but trying to emphasize on the importance of present day!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment