Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

wallpaper windows

wallpaper windows. Moving Backgrounds for Windows
  • Moving Backgrounds for Windows



  • gangadhargs
    05-12 05:07 AM
    I also have two I-485s pending. I contacted the attorneys about this and they said not to do anything with them. Let USCIS deny one of those when time comes. Sending any sort of communication to USCIS might cause more confusion than necessary. I hope that helps.





    wallpaper windows. wallpaper windows.
  • wallpaper windows.



  • zCool
    04-02 02:24 PM
    good luck, keep us posted here of any updates





    wallpaper windows. Close this window
  • Close this window



  • plusme
    10-19 09:37 AM
    Hi,

    While filling the Labor my attorney used my education (Bachelor's degree BSc Comp Science and one year of diploma in computer science) and as well as the experience which was 8 yrs in 2008 for EB3. Then my labor got approved. So we applied for I140, then USCIS had an RFE on my case saying this education is not enough so my attorney prepared some documents showing this BSc Comp science is equivalent to US 4 yrs degree. Then in a month time immediatly I got my I140 denied, So after that my attorney appealed with I290 form, Still got rejected in 3 months then again my attorney re-appealed to it by adding some more information to it. So now the status is showing as Initial review with AAO.





    wallpaper windows. Windows 7 Starter Wallpaper
  • Windows 7 Starter Wallpaper



  • myvoice23
    07-31 01:09 PM
    Gurus,

    I know most of you might be busy looking for the bill.

    Please post your exp with infopass in Dallas TX

    I had infopass appointment 2 days ago to enquiry about name check status. You stand on the line the security guy check your infopass appointment confirmation letter, and verifies the appointment time. if it is > 15 min. then he asks you to come 15 min. before. The receiptionist calls the next person in line. Takes the infopass appointment cfrm letter, and ask for what is the purpose of the appointment. Once she verifies it, If she gives you a token then you will go inside and talk to immigration officer.



    more...


    wallpaper windows. wallpapers windows xp.
  • wallpapers windows xp.



  • Rolling_Flood
    09-22 09:33 PM
    bump

    Anyone got a generic response to an I-485 Service Request that "your case is awaiting standard security checks required for everyone who applies for this immigration benefit"?

    More importantly, did anyone get an approval for their I-485 after being stuck in such a check?

    Thanks much.





    wallpaper windows. 7000 Wallpaper; 53 Windows
  • 7000 Wallpaper; 53 Windows



  • auburn2009
    02-27 07:02 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I would like to know if we are eligible to claim our withheld medicare and soc.sec taxes for the year 2008. I was working initially while on F1visa and changed to H1B halfway through the year 2008.

    Will appreciate if u could help.



    Thank you in advance.



    more...


    wallpaper windows. wallpaper windows. wallpapers
  • wallpaper windows. wallpapers



  • TheOmbudsman
    09-01 11:42 PM
    Yeahh.. Huuuuuraaay ! Have a good weekend all.

    Amidst, all the ranting and raving about IV, its goals and silence of the core team in the recent threads, atleast this thread has some appreciation for the core team!

    Kudos to the core team...and IV!!

    -gc_mania_03





    wallpaper windows. Windows Logo Wallpaper Black
  • Windows Logo Wallpaper Black



  • add78
    06-19 02:08 PM
    yeah.. it doesnt work that way, the fact that your lawyer checked "d" indicated you have an advanced degree (masters and beyond). you have to prove that your BS+X exp is in fact Masters equivalent with your LC and job ads and recruitment effort etc etc. It is then at the discretion of the IO to allow the classification under EB-2, else he will issue an RFE (which he did) and even after your response to RFE, he may deny the EB-2 classification and you will have to amend it with EB-3. Your lawyer should have known this would trigger an RFE.



    more...


    wallpaper windows. wallpapers windows 7 hd.
  • wallpapers windows 7 hd.



  • cleopatra
    02-07 10:24 AM
    Thanks for the response.

    The problem is not with current pay vs future pay. The company has other project managers (US Citizens) and will only pay what others get as PMs. The classification gave a pay that is almost 50% more than what other PMs make.

    So the company will not commit/be willing to pay that high wage. Why should they? I know my company pays more than average of what PMs get in the industry. BTW it is not a consulting company and I work directly for the company, not clients.

    I think the problem is that any kind of manager in computer/IT industry is classified under Computer information systems manager. While there can be hundreds of classifications that are not CIS managers.

    To put things in perspective, the classification is for my boss's boss. But the job done by me and my boss and his boss are totally different.

    So my question remains. How do we get classification as Project manager under EB2 with proper wages?





    wallpaper windows. KezNews Wallpapers - Microsoft
  • KezNews Wallpapers - Microsoft



  • cnachu2
    02-04 01:15 PM
    Yes i did. It was the same way for my dad when i was on H-1B.
    I sent him the copies of my 140, 485, and EAD and also an employment letter from my new employer , as i have used AC-21.

    He was asked what i am doing and he told them i am working for XYX company and has also filed his GC. The office said all the best to him and granted my dad a 10 year multiple visa. If you have any questions, please send me a message.

    I hope this helps.

    GO IV GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.

    Hi,

    I am also planning to send papers for my father. now i am on AOS with I485, i changed the employer, but didn't file AC21. will it be an issue if i send papers to my father without filing AC21? You says you used AC21, that means did you file AC21?

    Thanks,
    Chandra.



    more...


    wallpaper windows. wallpaper windows 7. new
  • wallpaper windows 7. new



  • pasupuleti
    09-13 05:26 PM
    ImmigrationALERT

    published by Hammond Law Group, LLC

    SEPTEMBER 13, 2006



    OCTOBER VISA BULLETIN RELEASED-
    INDIAN EB2 NUMBERS NO LONGER UNAVAILABLE


    The Department of State has released the October Visa Bulletin today. The Bulletin offers some good news as the EB2 category for Indian Foreign Nationals no longer remains unavailable. Starting October 1, the current priority date for the Indian EB2 category will be June 15, 2002.

    This means that any Indian foreign national holding an approved labor certification or green card case with a priority date of June 15, 2002 or earlier, may file their I-485, adjustment of status petition starting October 1, 2006.

    The October Bulletin also showed minor movement, of on average a month or so, for the other remaining categories.

    Finally, the October Bulletin also confirmed that the retrogression of numbers for Schedule A workers � Physical Therapists and Registered Nurses would not occur in October. It is expected that the retrogression will happen in November.





    wallpaper windows. windows-Vista-aurora-wallpaper
  • windows-Vista-aurora-wallpaper



  • lazycis
    12-29 09:36 AM
    It's OK to stay while change of status (COS) is pending if COS was filed before I-94 expiration (your case). Even though your wife will be technically out of status after 1/3/09, she is not going to accumulate unlawful presence because her stay is authorized by US Attorney General. Out of status is not a big deal. A person who came on H1 and filed for AOS does not have any status if H1 expires, but that person is lawfully present in US.
    So wait for a decision on COS and if it is denied, your wife has 180 days to get a lawful status or to pack and leave without any adverse consequences.



    more...


    wallpaper windows. This Windows 7 wallpaper
  • This Windows 7 wallpaper



  • techbuyer77
    06-19 12:25 PM
    Can people still get interim?





    wallpaper windows. Vista wallpaper - Windows
  • Vista wallpaper - Windows



  • rpat1968
    09-10 11:47 AM
    MY PD is july 2004 (I485 filed on 2 July 2007 with ND date 8/9/2007) and I did not get any approvals so I opened a SR on 09/03/09.

    Yesterday I received a "DISTURBING" response to the SR saying that my dates are not current because I am in EB3. I am EB2 and had only I140 approved way back in Nov 2006. So I created another SR (with the help of a nice CSR by calling USCIS yesterday 09/09/09) today morning I went for an infopass appointment in DallaS, TX to check why the USCIS is saying my case is in EB3 and not EB2. Luckily at the Infopass I was assigned to a Desi IO to help me with my issue. He spent lot of time looking researching my case and told me that my case is EB2 and the dates are current. During my Infopass appointment the IO noticed that someone audited my case few seconds before and showed me the screen where it showed that my case was PreAdjudicated. He said it looks like soneone is working on the case and I should hear from USCIS quickly. I am sure that the Second SR triggered some one to look at the case. And might be they corrected the EB category.

    Now I am eagerly awaiting my approval (primary + 2 Dependents).

    My suggesstion to people who are waiting (With PD's before Feb 2005 ) are to Open SR , make Infopass appointments to check on the status. Its very important to know if there are any problems in your case similar to mine.

    If anyone needs any help with Opening SR or creating Infopass PM me and I will be glad to help.



    more...


    wallpaper windows. wallpaper windows seven.
  • wallpaper windows seven.



  • pd052009
    10-26 02:53 PM
    While keeping the hopes in DREAM act, get a job, start GC process and you are welcome to join our line.





    wallpaper windows. Windows Vista Wallpaper
  • Windows Vista Wallpaper



  • uma001
    07-21 06:33 PM
    Hello Uma001, Kindly refrain from giving misleading information. It does put a thought on several people's mind that breaking the law is "chalta hai". Especially cases like these should be asked to be handled by qualified attorney.


    It is not a misleading information..I told what happened to the people I know. Recently In march , mid march my friend filed H1 to h4 transfer and it got approved in 17 days. She did not work from October 2007 till date. She did not get any queries. There is one more case like this,. But hat person got her h1-h4 in one year with no queries, SOmetimes people do get queries, I do not know how they manage it.
    So what is your advice to the OP. consult a lawyer. If she/he consult a lawyer, what will the lawyer say..Same thing, you are staying illegally here. Go back to India and apply fresh H4. Because I heard this from many lawyers. or they will simply file for H1 - H4 transfer.
    Even then My advice is also consult a lawyer and let us know what did the lawyer say.Please update us. There are thousands of H1s who didnot get pay and converted to h4. Have all these people got queries are sent back to India. I dont think so. I am not saying staying without pay on H1 is not breaking law. it is breaking law. But there must be a way ...when you convert to H4. I do not know what is that way? If all these payless H1 are breaking the law and USCIS finds them then thousands will be banned for 10 years from entering US rt. Can anybody tell me to how many people it happened till now?



    more...


    wallpaper windows. windows black wallpaper.
  • windows black wallpaper.



  • belmontboy
    03-05 08:24 PM
    Can we all try to list some big so called stable banks (as of this writing)........... all we can do is keep the funds in them, but if FDIC tanks, we will loose a LOT.

    Wells Fargo
    Bank Of America (People may differ with me on this choice)

    can we add more to this list

    chase





    wallpaper windows. Windows Vista Ultimate
  • Windows Vista Ultimate



  • nkavjs
    09-26 05:00 PM
    Ok I made the decision. I emailed my sponsor (employer) to change me from h1B to EAD and will be a part-timer. I will be working 10 hrs per week.
    Possibly I might work 10-15 hrs with a different employer too (in same field).
    I was asked to change I-9 form and update the changes.
    Am I supposed to do anything else from my end, which my employer has not told me yet?
    Do I need to file for ac21 if I am going to also work for a second employer (same field) for a part-time hrs on EAD? I will continue working with my sponsor employer , but on part-time hours for now.
    DO we see any trouble with my GC processing?
    EB3-india July 2003, I140 approved 2006.
    Thanks
    RPH





    wallpaper windows. Windows 7 Official Wallpaper
  • Windows 7 Official Wallpaper



  • sobers
    06-23 04:29 PM
    We ought to contact lawmakers and make them see the plight of legal immigrants. There is no other way about it....even if we don't have a vote now, we have a voice...that of a LEGAL immigrant (and a future Citizen!). Each one of you find out where the meeting is going to be, and make a point to attend and atleast ask one question- It has been said that America is a nation of laws and a nation of immigrants- so Congressman, while you're working against ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, what are you doing to help LEGAL IMMIGRANTS??? (Suggestions welcome) ...And then personalize your story with your personal troubles...backlog, retrogression, endless waits obeying the law...and not getting a dime in benefits...


    See what NumbersUSA folks are doing...

    ======

    Roy Beck, President, www.NumbersUSA.org Friday 23JUN06

    More Good News ... House leaders emboldened by YOU & pushing for enforcement-only bill

    SENATE BILL FOR AMNESTY AND MASSIVE IMMIGRATION INCREASE IS DEALT MORE BLOWS .......

    ....... Speaker of House is totally impressed by citizen pressure at a town hall meeting!!

    Wait until you see the report below from a Hill staffer of the Speaker's comments in a closed session of congressmen/women.

    As I predicted to you in my email Monday morning, the terrible Senate bill has further bogged down this week as U.S. House leaders have become increasingly emboldened by you citizens' phone calls, faxes, office visits and attendance at town hall meetings.

    Suddenly this week, Speaker of the House Hastert announced that he wouldn't be immediately appointing House negotiators to hammer out a compromise with Senators in a joint Conference Committee. Rather, he announced a series of public hearings to be held across the country over July and August to get public feedback on the provisions of the Senate bill.

    Hahahahaha.

    Maybe the 63 hidden provisions in the Senate mystery bill that our Rosemary Jenks uncovered and exposed at the National Press Club (but with very little media interest) will get proper vetting from the American people.

    This is such terrible news for the Kennedy/McCain/Bush open-borders folks who had hoped to ram their bill into law without the public truly discovering what was in it.

    Even better, Speaker Hastert announced principles that should undergird House action and they were all about enforcement and nothing about increasing legal immigration or guestworkers.

    WHAT PERSUADED HASTERT TO DO THIS?

    Rep. Hastert (R-IL) has always voted very well but has not been very helpful as a leader. He has been much too eager to please the White House when it asks for favors and to help out the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

    Nonetheless, he has often ended up helping block bad stuff in the House and was a big help in the end in passing the ban on drivers licenses for illegal aliens. But his behavior this week represents a whole new side of Hastert. And it is pretty apparent why he changed.

    Check out this email from a Republican staffer to Rosemary describing the closed-door session Hastert had with Republican Members of the House.

    Rosemary --

    You may already have heard this, but it was too good not to pass along. In GOP conference this morning, Hastert started talking about an event he went to with several hundred of his constituents. He went on and on about this was in Illinois, in the heartland of the country, Illinois wasn't a border state -- and every question but one from his constituents was about immigration.

    He then said this proves it's a national issue and not just a border state issue and it is really important. (Hastert, our fearless leader, moonlights as Captian Obvious.)

    Technically everything that goes on in conference is supposed to stay confidential but my boss was going on about it and how he thought the meeting with his constituents made a huge difference to Hastert.

    I thought you'd find it encouraging that all the hard work your minions are doing about bugging the hell out of these guys at public events is working.

    You're outgunned, outspent, and outlobbied -- but you're winning. I am now officially cautiously optimistic.

    -- (from a House GOP staffer)

    As the staffer knows, we have been pushing all of you to try to attend any meeting where your Members of Congress can be found so you can ask questions, hold a sign or just applaud other people who say what you believe about immigration.

    More and more of you are doing this.

    Now, the entire nation owes a debt of gratitude to those northern Illinois voters who showed up at that meeting and so impressed the Speaker of the House!

    We will continue to inform you on your Action Buffet corkboard every time we know your Senators or your Representative are going to be appearing somewhere in your area.

    Please keep checking your corkboard at:

    www.NumbersUSA.com/actionbuffet

    Also, please keep telling us if you know of a meeting or appearance that appears to be something we may not know about. The only way we can inform everybody in a district about an event is if somebody tells us about the event ahead of time.

    As for the hearings, some of your NumbersUSA staff have already been invited to testify. We will be sending notices to you about when and where they will occur so that many of you can attend and reinforce the position of no amnesty and reduced total immigration numbers.

    Finally, I just have to note that after the Senate passed its monstrosity in late May, we got a ton of emails from people saying they were giving up and that no hope was left. You may recall that we continued to tell you that we believed we could beat this thing if we all kept fighting. Well, most of you kept fighting. Even I am a little surprised at how well things are working out at the moment. But I have no doubt that the only factor is the never-ending drum-beat of citizen complaint that Members are hearing.

    Thanks for all you do,

    -- ROY

    www.NumbersUSA.com/donation.html

    Also, don't wait on emails from me. Keep up with what is happening in Congress on immigration by checking regularly on our NumbersUSA home page:

    www.NumbersUSA.com





    Pagal
    11-22 04:08 AM
    Hello,

    FWIW do check if you need to change terminals ... now most international connections are managed through Terminal 5 (where you don't need any visa as you move from one gate to other) ... if you do need to change the terminal, then its a different story...





    fcres
    07-26 10:02 AM
    Documents required for EAD/I-765 per person:

    Completed Form I-765 (EAD):
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765.pdf
    2 photos(full frontal)
    USCIS filing fee - $180.00 check payable to 'United States Citizenship and Immigration Service' OR 'USCIS' with your (A# or SSN#) and I-765 mentioned in the comments section of the check
    Copy of recent I-94 card (both sides)
    Copy of visa page of passport in color
    Copy of driver's license
    Copy of I-485 receipt notice (if applicable)
    Copy of I-140 approval notice
    Copy of Marriage certificate (if applying for spouse)

    I also included the latest H1B Approval Notice and Birth Certificate as per the checklist by my lawyer. His fees was high so I filed couple of weeks back and got the Receipt Number from the back of my check.

    Since this is not concurrent filing, i think the fees will increase on July 30th.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment