Sport Motorcycles Motorcycle Modif Motorcycle News Beauty Motorcycles Sexy Motorcycle
Next motorcycles Racer Motorcycle Latest Motorcycle Old Motorcycles Sexy Bikers
Super motorcycles Motorcycle Performance Max Bikers Rallies Motorcycles Motorcycle Hot Girl

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

wallpaper

wallpaper. Tags: netbook wallpapers
  • Tags: netbook wallpapers



  • arihant
    06-14 01:10 PM
    Yes, you can keep EAD and H1 at same time..

    As far as I know, you can keep H1 and EAD. However, you can only use one or the other for the same job with the same employer. In other words, if you use EAD (by submitting I-9 with the employer) then your H1 is automatically invalid. However, if you never file I-9 with the employer, you can keep EAD.

    Some have also said that you can use your EAD for a second job (say part time consulting on the side), while still using your H1 for the original job. But I not sure about this part. So, please do not take my word on it without additional research.





    wallpaper. Wallpaper Download Page
  • Wallpaper Download Page



  • karthiknv143
    09-28 02:41 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D





    wallpaper. Naruto Wallpaper # 5
  • Naruto Wallpaper # 5



  • sujitg
    11-28 02:38 PM
    Hi,
    I have seen that myself a couple of times. I had read somewhere on the USCIS site that the dates get updates also as a result of some backend process that they run on their side too, not necessarily when status change happens.

    Hope that helps

    Sujit
    PD april 30, 2002
    I-485 Jan 8, 2007

    Waiting....waiting...waiting...





    wallpaper. Wallpaper-31 in 40+ Absolutely
  • Wallpaper-31 in 40+ Absolutely



  • xlxoel
    06-09 04:36 PM
    I sent the pictures last TUESDAY, I was expecting my online status to change to: WORKING ON THE CASE before the do the approval, but nothing.

    I need to leave ASAP for Europe and I dont know how long is it going to take for them to mail me the TRAVEL DOCUMENT

    Anybody did a RFE of two pictures? How long did it take since you sent the pictures?

    Thank you



    more...


    wallpaper. Red Christmas Wallpaper
  • Red Christmas Wallpaper



  • amsgc
    09-10 12:08 AM
    You should request your new employer to do Premium Processing on your H-1B petition.
    You will get a response from USCIS in 2 weeks and you will know for sure whether it has been approved/rejected or if USCIS needs more evidence. If it is approved, you will also know whether it was approved with Change of status (i.e. I94 attached), or whether you are required to leave the country and re-enter on a H-1B visa.
    If new evidence needs to be submitted, then you will get a response within two weeks of submitting additional evidence.

    The fee for Premium processing is $1000. Note that the beneficiary of the petition (you in this case) is legally allowed to pay the fee for premium processing. But, only the petitioner (your future employer) can file the application for Premium processing.

    As far as I know - you are considered in a period of authorized stay as long as your petition for change of status/extension of stay is pending with the USCIS. You will begin to accrue unlawful presence from the day the petition is denied, if that were to happen.

    The lawyers on this forum can advise you better.

    i don't know what to do right now.i stayed over april 2009 which is the end of my i-94 because i have a pending petition of immigrant as a nurse.And my lawyer said i am allowed to stay until october 2009. But now the problem is I was filed as H1b by another employer so is it possible that they will approve me here?My lawyer said that when i received already the notice of receipt i can stay here while waiting for the approval.And when my approval comes with 1-94 on it i don't have to leave the US but when it has been approved without i-94 i will leave the US for consular processing asap and re-enter here as h1 status.HELP i really don't know what to believe anymore!at the moment i am waiting for my notice of receipt in h1b visa.I only have until oct to get a result for the approval!please advice me what is the best I can do!THANKS:)





    wallpaper. wallpaper kartun
  • wallpaper kartun



  • nk2006
    12-14 01:25 PM
    Unfortunatley Dems have not shown much zeal which conveys that Immigration Reform is one of their important agenda.

    That is my point. House majority leader listed the priorities and immigration is not there. If immigration is not taken up in early-mid '07 it will be difficult to bring it up later � it will be presidential primary season and all candidates will try to position themselves to garner maximum party �base� votes. CIR is controversial to say the least and politicians may skip it to avoid any controversy. Our best bet was SKIL bill; in the new congress it has to be re-introduced and discussed. May not be possible - especially if there is a proposal to bring back CIR. Currently our best bet may be some interim measures during Jan-Feb when appropriation are taken up again (BTW is this right? Does appropriations are extended only until Feb 15th there will be similar bills before that? Can immigration related aspects can be attached to one such if possible).



    more...


    wallpaper. Wallpaper gallery reached
  • Wallpaper gallery reached



  • carbon
    05-31 12:38 PM
    How about contacting companies to give us contact numbers of their employees who's green card is in process, then we can contact them and inform them about IV !





    wallpaper. wallpaper manager in one.
  • wallpaper manager in one.



  • rameshk75
    02-14 03:48 PM
    Payroll should be run regularly for a person on H1B. USCIS may ask all the paystubs if they call for an interview(not everyone will be selected for the same) during 485 approval..If the person changes to EAD then in case if he is out of job then it should be fine... my thoughts...



    more...


    wallpaper. Black Apple Wallpaper
  • Black Apple Wallpaper



  • ganguteli
    07-16 09:35 AM
    Hi,
    I need some URGENT HELP here. My I-485 was denied and so has been MTR filed by my attorney. To give you a quick background of my case:

    I-140 approved in 2007
    I-1485 in August 2007
    Received RFE in May 2009. The RFE had two parts to it that are as follows:
    Part 1: Request for Evidence for Birth
    Part 2: When I filed the application, the following question was left unanswered by mistake:Have you ever, in or outside United States been arrested, cited, charged, indicted, fined or imprisoned for breaking or violating any law or ordinance, excluding traffic violations

    When i sent the response, i included birth certificates for wife and I but somehow both my attorney and I did not notice that we failed to answer the question - the second part of the RFE. Because of which my I-485 case got denied.

    Within 3 days of receving the denial notice, I , through my attorney filed a MTR that included a signed declaration that I have never been arrested. Today I received an email update from USCIS that my MTR has been denied. I will know more once I get the reasons for denial.

    What are my options here? Is there a way this case can be fixed and brought back on track or am I in a no-go situation? Please advise on the next steps.

    Thank you in advance to those who respond.

    How can you and your attorney be so careless?

    If you are no longer on H1B, you have become illegal and will need to go back. This is very sad.

    But my question to attorneys on this forum is this:

    How can people file a complaint against attorney who makes such a mistake. I have heard you can do it in state Bar.

    But please explain the process, pros and cons. And if this really works. A detailed response will be appreciated to help people like one above who paid money to a lawyer thinking he will work professionaly and diligently on the case. However increasingly I find careless attorney cases on the forum.

    I want to also know what you think about this and how one should complain.

    Thank you.





    wallpaper. Download This Wallpaper
  • Download This Wallpaper



  • upuaut
    09-15 03:27 AM
    Are you talking about the "rayoflight" effect?

    If so, I built a tutorial on replicating it, which is located here.

    http://www.kirupa.com/developer/flash5/rayoflight.asp

    if it's not that effect, write back and let me know what you're talking about.



    more...


    wallpaper. Abst Green Leaves Wallpaper
  • Abst Green Leaves Wallpaper



  • vishwak
    08-18 08:29 AM
    Even some Attorney's and Law firm says you can start working once you FedEx document to USCIS or Receipt of FedEx at USCIS. Its always good to wait until you get Receipt number from USICS which is an official document.





    wallpaper. green abstract wallpaper
  • green abstract wallpaper



  • Ann Ruben
    06-30 06:53 PM
    Why has the second H-1 petition been pending so long? Was there an RFE? What does the USCIS on line system show?



    more...


    wallpaper. fondos wallpapers. wallpaper-3
  • fondos wallpapers. wallpaper-3



  • WhatheHeck
    07-12 11:05 AM
    Hello Friends,
    I applied for my permenant residency on Feb, 2002 under EB3 category. My PD is 02-DD-2002. As of today my LC and I-140 has been certified. I am from India.

    Recently i got a new job offer from another company and the new employer is willing to sponsor my green card under PERM - EB2 category. I understand that its very easy to get the LC and I-140 certification within months under PERM premium processing. In this case my new priority date will be the date i apply my new LC.

    If i get my PERM LC and I-140 under EB2 category with new employer, at the time of filing I-485 can i use my old priority date (Feb, 02) instead of PERM LC priority date?

    My question is

    With new PERM LC and I-140, can i apply for I-485 with my old priority date from the first LC? Please kindly provide your suggestion





    wallpaper. Desktop Wallpaper Windows 7.
  • Desktop Wallpaper Windows 7.



  • moolchand_2002
    03-24 04:11 PM
    Hello

    My name is Moolchand Tanwar, i applied for GC got my I-140 Approved and few days back i got my I-485 Denial Notice. I here write the letter which i received from USCIS. Please go through the letter which i received and suggest me what should i do and where i can find a better help full attorney.
    -------------------

    DECISION ON APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS PERMANENT RESIDENT
    Upon consideration, it is ordered that your I-485 be denied for the following reasons:
    On February 4,2008, you filed an application to register permanent residence or Adjust status (form I-485) with USCIS (" the service") based upon an approved petition for Alien worker(I-40) with filed on your behalf by you employer, ABC COMPANY INC ( name not disclosed here) ( hereinafter as " the petitioner"). In doing so you sought to obtain an immigration benefit pursuant to section 245 of the immigration and nationality Act, as amended (the Act.)

    On June 8, 2010, you appeared for an interview at the USCIS netwark Field office in connection with your I-485 application.
    Service records revealed that entered the United States on August 15, 1997 as a nonimmigrant B2 Visitor with permission to remain in the United States for a temporary period not exceed 6 months, February 14, 1998. At the time of the filing of your form I-485, you were no longer in a lawful status. Therefore, you must satisfy the requirement under Section 245(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) in order to adjust status in the United States to that of a lawful permanent resident.
    Section 245(i) of INA further states, in Pertinent part that:
    (1) Notwithstanding the provisions of subsections (a) and (c) of this section, an alien physically present in the United States----
    (A)WHO-----
    (i) entered the United States without inspection: or
    (ii) is within one if the classed enumerated in subsection (c) of this section:
    (B) who is the beneficiary (including a spouse or child of the principal alien, if eligible to receive a Visa under section 203(d) of---------
    (i) a petition for classification under section 204 that filed with the Attorney general on or before April 30, 2001; or
    (ii)an application for a labor certification under section 212(a)(5)(A) that filed pursuant to the regulations of the secretary of Labor on or before such date; and
    (C) who, in the case of a beneficiary of a petition for classification, or an application for labor certification, described in subparagraph (B) that was filed after January 14, 1998, is physically presented in the united states on the date of the enactment of the LIFE Act Amendments of 2000;
    may apply to the Attorney General for the adjustment of his or her status to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, The Attorney General may accept such application only the alien remits with such application a sun equaling $1,000 as of the date of receipt of the application.....

    8 C.F.R Section 245.10(n) states in pertinent part that:
    (n) Evidentiary requirement to demonstrate physical presence on December 21,2000.
    (1) Unless the qualifying immigrant visa petition or application for labor certification was filed on or before January 14, 1998, a principal grandfathered alien must establish that he or she was physically present in the United States on December 21,2000 to the eligible to apply to adjust status under Section 245(i) of the Act. if no one document establishes the alien's physical presence on December 21,2000; he or she may submit several documents establishing his or her physical presence in the United States prior to and after December 21, 2000.

    Section 245(i) of the INA provides that certain individuals may still adjust status despite the ground of ineligibility listed in section 245(c) of the INA, if the priority of their underlying immigrant visa petition is on or before April 30, 2001 and they can establish physical presence in the United States on the December 21, 2000.
    As evidence of you eligibility under section 245(i), you claimed that you were grandfathered by the approved I-140 petition filed on your behalf by ABC COMPANY INC ( name is not disclosed here) the petitioner which has a priority date of April 18, 2001 under section 245(i) of the INA. As said petition was filed after January 14, 1998, you were required to provide evidence that you were physically presented in the U.S. before December 21, 2000.
    In response to a Request for further Evidence (REF) issued by the officer on your Interview day on 6/8/2010, you appeared at the USCIS network Field office on 7/9/2010 as scheduled. You submitted the following document:
    (1) Supplement A to the Form I-485 along with the $1000 penalty fee pursuant to Section 245(i) of the INA;
    (2) An employment letter from a ( name not disclosed here) the president of ABC COMPANY INC ( name not disclosed here)
    (3) Your attorney's statement regarding the employment portability under the American Competitiveness in the 21st Century Act;
    (4) A Letter from an ( Person name not disclosed here) testifying your tenancy from 1/2000-12/2003 as the proof that you were physically presented in the United States around December 21, 2000.

    Having reviewed the evidence you submitted, the service determines that you failed to establish that you were physically presented in the United States on December 21, 2000.
    Thus, the service concludes that, lacking any evidence of Physical presence, you are statutory ineligible to adjust status under Section 2459i) if the Act. Therefore, your I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status is Denied.

    USCIS is not initiating removal procedures against you at this time. The decision resulting in the denial of form I-485 leaves you without lawful immigration status and you are presenting the United States in violation of the law. You are required to depart the United States within thirty days fro the date of this decision, or be subject to removal proceedings. Remaining in the United States beyond this time will also affect your ability to return to the Unites States, Also as of the date of this notice, any employment authorization granted based on the pendency of your application is hereby revoked.
    ------------------

    Please suggest what should i do now. Can i appeal for it, If i appeal how long USCIS to take for decision. Will i ever get my GC approved.

    I am really very depressed and tensed please help.

    Thanks



    more...


    wallpaper. Red Christmas Wallpaper
  • Red Christmas Wallpaper



  • andycool
    12-28 10:10 AM
    Hi all...thanks for taking the time to help me out...URGENTLY need advice based on your knowledge or experience...

    I'm scheduled to travel to Mumbai via Amsterdam tomorrow morning. I just noticed that my I-94 card is missing (was stapled to my valid H1-B visa). My H1-B visa is valid until August 2011 and I have the original I-797A Notice of Action.

    My questions are: (1) Will I be allowed to board the plane going from US to India? What should I say to the airline officer who asks for my I-94 card? , and

    (2) Will I have any issues returning back to US? What precautions should I be taking to guard against this?

    PS I did some initial research and do not have the time to I-102 since I'm supposed to catch a flight tomorrow.

    Any information in the next 12-24 hours would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks all, Vick
    Bookmark and Share


    Do you still have the I 94 which came with I 797A ?? if you have that just give that i 94



    Thanks





    wallpaper. Omnia HD Wallpapers
  • Omnia HD Wallpapers



  • Springflower
    07-17 08:29 AM
    bmneni,

    My understanding is that, you wouldn't have an 'A#' when you apply for I-485(if it's first time). If it is second time, then you have to mention the 'A#' assigned to you. Guys, please correct me if I am wrong.



    more...


    wallpaper. Download 23 Wallpapers For
  • Download 23 Wallpapers For



  • ramaonline
    03-23 06:11 PM
    Income from websites is usually considered as passive investment (something similar to investing in stocks etc) This is legally allowed on H1B
    You must report all income earned while filing ur taxes

    Please confirm with an immig attorney





    wallpaper. Best iPhone Wallpapers
  • Best iPhone Wallpapers



  • americandesi
    03-13 04:32 PM
    Here�s how it works. Suppose there are 78 pending GC applications each with a proffered wage of 80K/annum, then the employer should prove at least one of the following to prove �Ability to Pay� for all the applications to go through.

    1) Company�s net profit exceeds or equals 78 x 80K = $6,240,000 per annum since the establishment of their Priority Dates
    (or)
    2) Company�s net assets exceeds or equals 78 x 80K = $6,240,000 per annum since the establishment of their Priority Dates
    (or)
    3) The company paid >= 80K in salary to all the 78 beneficiaries since the establishment of their Priority Dates
    (or)
    4) The company paid < 80K (say 70K) in salary to all the 78 beneficiaries since the establishment of their Priority Dates but the difference (10K) was matched by Company�s net profit or net assets (10K x 78 = 7,80,000)

    Now let�s assume that the company sponsors GC for 79th employee, then the company should replace 78 with 79 in the conditions specified above and they can�t use the same old figures anymore to prove �ability to pay�.

    In your case, I�m afraid that your employer didn�t even meet the condition specified for 78 employees and that resulted in your colleagues I-140 denial. In such situations, USCIS might even revoke previously approved I-140�s because the employer�s financials doesn�t support all the pending GC applications.

    Refer http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15993





    wallpaper. Nature Wallpapers,
  • Nature Wallpapers,



  • pa_arora
    07-25 05:38 PM
    This sounds like 'Tum mujhe Khoon do main tumhain azadi(GC) dunga'

    Pardon me for using Hindi guys.. this was a famous saying by one of the India's GREAT freedom fighters which means..'Shed ur blood for freedom.'





    green_card
    09-24 09:00 PM
    his question was will bad credit affect GC? answer is "no it wont"
    please dont suddenly become "Edward Jones" or "Suze orman" and give financial advice because you may be doing bettter than the person asking the question. God forbid, but one major illness can wipe out anyone's good credit, even with insurance. watch "Sicko" and "Maxed Out". Eye-opening documentaries about the predatory greed of the insurance and financial firms. Dont be so smug. kidding about other people's misfortune isnt funny.


    Bad credit history will haunt you even after you get your green card :D (if you intend to take a loan for a substantially large investment - like a house)

    Think about it... if they don't give you gc based on your credit goof-ups... who's loss is it :D j/k





    SunilKoganti
    01-23 03:08 PM
    Thanks IV core group for your efforts, time and energy you spend to fight for our cause.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment